Dr. Bob INGAME(holla ETG)

changed title...

lets do it..

I may miss the actual selections..have some stuff going on tonight..but can discuss for awhile

hah, fuck you guys.. I am gonan close this out, I'll be back around 4:00 so I got 27minutes to do some work.

If DR. BOB takes S. Carolina, I'll jump off a bridge

Do you guys think Dr. Bob's plays will affect the lines that much this week? After all, he had been hitting around only 30% on his plays along with that conspiracy theory going on around.

Wonder how his subscribers feel like paying all those money for the lost picks...just don't get it, how can they follow him blindly with large amount of cash.

Do you guys think Dr. Bob's plays will affect the lines that much this week? After all, he had been hitting around only 30% on his plays along with that conspiracy theory going on around.

Wonder how his subscribers feel like paying all those money for the lost picks...just don't get it, how can they follow him blindly with large amount of cash.

I don't understand how anybody can pay for picks in the first place. All you have to do is read all the threads on this site to get more than enough information to make an informative, intelligent decision.

I have thought about this a bit. If people jump off the bandwagon then it doesn't really matter. Books have inside guys buying his packages and in reality move the lines before his players can get to them. So not only is he struggling but his clients are not even getting good numbers in most cases.

hopefully he's on FSU tonight so i can pound the Wake line like a fat kid on cake

Nope he's leaning to the Deacs

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Florida St. (-5.5) 26 WAKE FOREST 21
04:45 PM Pacific Time Thursday, Oct-11 - Stats Matchup

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=s2>Florida State’s offense has taken off since Xavier Lee replaced long time starter Drew Weatherford at quarterback midway through the Alabama game two weeks ago. Weatherford has been mediocre at best over his career while Lee has averaged 7.3 yards per pass play on 240 career pass plays (against teams that would allow 6.3 yppp to an average QB). Lee has been even better in 1 ½ games this season, averaging 9.3 yppp, and the Seminoles’ attack is now considerably better than their season rating of average. Wake Forest is 0.4 yppl better than average on defense, but Florida State’s attack is a bit better than that with Lee at the controls. Wake Forest has star quarterback Riley Skinner back but the Demon Deacons have still be 0.4 yppl worse than average offensively with Skinner under center and they’ll probably struggle against a good FSU stop unit that has allowed just 4.6 yppl this season to teams that would average 5.2 yppl against an average defensive team. My math model favors Florida State by 8 points in this game but Wake Forest has always played better as an underdog under coach Jim Grobe (30-15-1 ATS) than they have as a favorite (6-20 ATS), so I’ll lean slightly with the Demon Deacons in this one. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm hoping he take the Noles tonight so I can get Wakes up to hopefully +7...it's wishful thinking but never know with Bob's followers. After all he was right on with S. Carol last week so let the chase begins.

<table><tbody><tr><td>Florida St. (-5.5) 26 WAKE FOREST 21

</td></tr><tr><td class="s2">Florida State’s offense has taken off since Xavier Lee replaced long time starter Drew Weatherford at quarterback midway through the Alabama game two weeks ago. Weatherford has been mediocre at best over his career while Lee has averaged 7.3 yards per pass play on 240 career pass plays (against teams that would allow 6.3 yppp to an average QB). Lee has been even better in 1 ½ games this season, averaging 9.3 yppp, and the Seminoles’ attack is now considerably better than their season rating of average. Wake Forest is 0.4 yppl better than average on defense, but Florida State’s attack is a bit better than that with Lee at the controls. Wake Forest has star quarterback Riley Skinner back but the Demon Deacons have still be 0.4 yppl worse than average offensively with Skinner under center and they’ll probably struggle against a good FSU stop unit that has allowed just 4.6 yppl this season to teams that would average 5.2 yppl against an average defensive team. My math model favors Florida State by 8 points in this game but Wake Forest has always played better as an underdog under coach Jim Grobe (30-15-1 ATS) than they have as a favorite (6-20 ATS), so I’ll lean slightly with the Demon Deacons in this one. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Damn...thanks for the info Madness. There goes my play.

Afternoon folks. Haven't heard anything to the contrary so I'm assuming post time is 5:45 pm Eastern once again.

And folks, just a head's up... This guy has won in the past and will prolly win in the future. He has had his struggles but you can be sure the believers (those who have been multi-year subscribers) will be betting these things just the way they did last week and last month.

And the lines will move just the same as they have all year.

He is going to have a monster week soon - not sure when it will be but for those who blindly fade after the price gets over-adjusted - I would caution you to be very careful because at some point soon it will bite you in the ass...

Afternoon folks. Haven't heard anything to the contrary so I'm assuming post time is 5:45 pm Eastern once again.

And folks, just a head's up... This guy has won in the past and will prolly win in the future. He has had his struggles but you can be sure the believers (those who have been multi-year subscribers) will be betting these things just the way they did last week and last month.

He is going to have a monster week soon - not sure when it will be but for those who blindly fade after the price gets over-adjusted - I would caution you to be very careful because at some point soon it will bite you in the ass...

this is a good point. folks tend toward 50%...that he's been 30% thus far and we're about halfway though the year means to me that he's going to start doing better. If the above is correct, I hope he wins tonight...glad I grabbed wake a couple days ago.

Well if he is consistent, he won't start winning this week. Check out this write up for the game last night. He was on Pitt of course.....

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>PITTSBURGH (-4.0) 33 Navy 23
05:00 PM Pacific Time Wednesday, Oct-10 - Stats Matchup

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=s2>Navy has covered the spread in just one game all season and the Midshipmen still appear overrated. Navy has a good offensive unit, averaging 6.3 yards per play (against teams that would allow 5.8 yppl to an average team), but the Middies have been horrible defensively (6.9 yppl allowed to teams that would average 5.4 yppl) and have allowed a horrendous 9.7 yards per pass play, so expect Pitt’s frosh QB Pat Bostick to have a good game after averaging a decent 5.0 yppp in games against good defensive teams Connecticut and Virginia, who would combine to allow just 5.3 yppp to an average quarterback. While the Panthers’ offense should move the ball well against Navy’s bad defense I expect the stout Pitt defense to handle Navy’s option attack. Pittsburgh has yielded only 3.9 yards per play and only 3.7 yards per rushing play this season (to teams that would average 5.1 yppl and 4.7 yprp against an average defense), so they are more than capable of slowing down Navy’s offense. Pittsburgh has a significant advantage regardless of which team has the ball and the only thing keeping me from making Pittsburgh a Best Bet is Navy’s long tradition of pointspread success in regular season games away from home (73-34-1 ATS, although 0-2 ATS this season) and coach Johnson’s 20-9-1 ATS record when facing a team with a losing record. Of course, most of those losing opponents weren’t as good defensively against the run as the Panthers are and I’ll consider Pittsburgh a Strong Opinion at -5 points or less and I’d take Pitt as a 2-Star Best Bet at -3 points or less.

Funny thing about this write-up is Navy had 26 first downs, 331 rushing yards and averaged 4.7 yards per carry last night. He got the point right that Navy's defense is poor but that's about it. This guy is lost all of the sudden.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It was just an opinion. Line never got to 3 so it as a no-bet.

ATP: I see good arguments for both sides tonight. Noles are quietly stringing together some wins and a cover or two... Wake is a great dog, an even better home dog, but are not quite the same team they were last year. They'll need to force turnovers (not too difficult against a mistake-prone FSU offense) and convert easy points because the FSU defense won't give up much. Big time revenge with FSU as well so gun to my head, I lay the 4.5... But I don't, so I'll watch the first half and perhaps get involved at the break. My only bet right now is over 7.5 -105 in the baseball game. If I can get over 7.5 even money I'll plow in for more...

It was just an opinion. Line never got to 3 so it as a no-bet.

ATP: I see good arguments for both sides tonight. Noles are quietly stringing together some wins and a cover or two... Wake is a great dog, an even better home dog, but are not quite the same team they were last year. They'll need to force turnovers (not too difficult against a mistake-prone FSU offense) and convert easy points because the FSU defense won't give up much. Big time revenge with FSU as well so gun to my head, I lay the 4.5... But I don't, so I'll watch the first half and perhaps get involved at the break. My only bet right now is over 7.5 -105 in the baseball game. If I can get over 7.5 even money I'll plow in for more...

Thanks. :shake:

alright, my work day is over.

What is everyone looking to get a better line on? I want more points with Missouri

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Florida St. (-5.5) 26 WAKE FOREST 21

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=s2>Florida State’s offense has taken off since Xavier Lee replaced long time starter Drew Weatherford at quarterback midway through the Alabama game two weeks ago. Weatherford has been mediocre at best over his career while Lee has averaged 7.3 yards per pass play on 240 career pass plays (against teams that would allow 6.3 yppp to an average QB). Lee has been even better in 1 ½ games this season, averaging 9.3 yppp, and the Seminoles’ attack is now considerably better than their season rating of average. Wake Forest is 0.4 yppl better than average on defense, but Florida State’s attack is a bit better than that with Lee at the controls. Wake Forest has star quarterback Riley Skinner back but the Demon Deacons have still be 0.4 yppl worse than average offensively with Skinner under center and they’ll probably struggle against a good FSU stop unit that has allowed just 4.6 yppl this season to teams that would average 5.2 yppl against an average defensive team. My math model favors Florida State by 8 points in this game but Wake Forest has always played better as an underdog under coach Jim Grobe (30-15-1 ATS) than they have as a favorite (6-20 ATS), so I’ll lean slightly with the Demon Deacons in this one. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I can see this happening. But if Florida State plays to their potential, they'll blow it open. It's been a while since that has happened, and never with the team there now. They've had their moments, but they've never put a complete game together. I doubt it will be this week (short week), but hopefully sooner than later. I'll take a win; even the one Bob is predicting. Go Noles.

Rex,

So what do you think of that conspiracy about Dr. Bob being paid off. Seems like you've a lot of knowledge about him, just want to hear your take on it since there is still like an hour to go before his releases.

My math model favors Florida State by 8 points in this game but Wake Forest has always played better as an underdog under coach Jim Grobe (30-15-1 ATS) than they have as a favorite (6-20 ATS), so I’ll lean slightly with the Demon Deacons in this one.

he did this shit with BYU a couple weeks ago and lost...hope he wins tonight...

I said earlier what I thought about it. I don't have time to buy into conspiracies and the like. There was also another thread about Dr. Bob (I believe it might have been last week's) where I made a mention of some people down here believe Billy might have gotten to Bob but I don't buy it.

All I try to do is take a bet and OVERMOVE the line - so the followers don't come plowing in unless they're gonna take the worst of it - because no out out there betting any real money makes bets at Thursday afternoon at 6 pm except for Dr. Bob... at least not to this point in the season.

I am looking hard at the following sides...

UCF: want more points
Missouri: want more points
TT: I like this side of things
BC: Roll the domers

Yeah, that Mizzou/OU line has to move one way or another. No man's land right now.

Same with TT/Aggy and UCF/USF.

As far as BC goes, I'm already on at 12 so I'm happy.

Hope he takes USF so, I can get some more UCF.
He's an idiot if he doesn't take Tech........and I'm an Aggie.

Press

Here is something I have been looking at for the last few weeks, and it's just an offshoot of something I look at in CBB, but the last couple of weeks have been extremely profitable.

Fade the Ranked teams, and if both teams are ranked, take the lower ranked one. On the year, this is 59-50 using the covers closing lines listed. I am still sorting through to see which is stronger, taking the home team or away team.

Last 2 weeks it has gone 26-11, so I obviously haven't been following it :) It's just something neat to look at.

Back