Dr. Bob IN-GAME

I'm not sold on LSU. Just think that's public money.

CKR--What could be the explanation for Miami OH other than Dr. Bob. Has the handle on that game increased significantly?

RJ - Most suckers are on Miami in that game. I don't think that's Doctor Bob; that's just simply volume. Most shops I know are long to the dog so the line had to move. 5 is a dead number for the most part so 5.5 to 4.5 is a largely insignificant move

RJ - Most suckers are on Miami in that game. I don't think that's Doctor Bob; that's just simply volume. Most shops I know are long to the dog so the line had to move. 5 is a dead number for the most part so 5.5 to 4.5 is a largely insignificant move

Thank you, sir.

So you're only getting one ambulance an hour?

No ambulances today. Today's the first day of CFB.

Although I woke up with video of a fatality accident. Commercial truck against a car. I said out loud that I wanted that case. Guaranteed $1M minimum.

Sick business I'm in.

The other theory behind him not playing yet is that the lines are very very stable right now because they've been out for so long. There's no reason to rush plays this week because the lines have been stagnant on most games for days or even weeks...

Ryan Howard just hit a ball that's headed towards Newark - it was an absolute smash... I couldn't get anyone to bet Philly so I need them for my nuts...

One could suppose he's holding out to get a few more "paying" customers before they get released to free chat boards such as this one.

I'm on the Mets for $500 and my survivor streak. I would love to get that one.

I would have taken LSU, but they didn't offer it.

At bet365/Bowman's, NCAA futures ( team reg season wins)don't close until Sept 01 0900 PST. Teams like LSU are available even though they play tonite. Is this going to be corrected?

GP - I would guess so.

Otherwise, I'd get a serious look at Utah/Oregon State (I like both over but whoever wins tonight I'd really like) as well as Iowa State over (a win tonight helps for sure)

GP - I would guess so.

Otherwise, I'd get a serious look at Utah/Oregon State (I like both over but whoever wins tonight I'd really like) as well as Iowa State over (a win tonight helps for sure)

Oregon State is taking Utah tonight. OSU -6.5:cheers:

Fondy we gotta find a way to get these 60 guests to sign up haha the more the better

GrandPa I would say so. All lines will probably go down at kickoff of the first game tonight.

I can understand the reasoning on that, but I can also see why they would let those who haven't started the season yet go til Sat am, pre-kickoff.

welcome to the gig everyone... not sure if there'll be anything to report for a bit. Perhaps he's doing this on purpose (the delay) to throw everyone off. It's working...

The only news so far is that there's no news...

welcome to the gig everyone... not sure if there'll be anything to report for a bit. Perhaps he's doing this on purpose (the delay) to throw everyone off. It's working...

The only news so far is that there's no news...

And I'd fuck the hell out of DevilFan's avatar.

Theoretical question for the group while we wait:

You're on a trip and you've got $1k to hire a hooker or hookers. For simplicity sakes, hookers cost $500 an hour and will do whatever you want, no questions asked.

Do you:

1. Hire the same hooker for 2 hours on the same day.
2. Hire the same hooker for 2 1 hour sessions on different days.
3. Hire 2 different hookers for 2 1 hour sessions on different days.
4. Hire 2 hookers for a 2 girl session.

Guess I'm a sucker.

Two girls and one hour simply isn't enough time.

Same girl, two hours, one day--but I spread out the hours, one here, one an hour or a couple of hours later.

Not that I've ever done that, of course.

RJ, that's a damn good question. I think #1 is out, cuz if you don't like her (relatively speaking) your invested for your full amount.

#2 and #3 are both viable and the answer depends on how much you enjoyed the first session. Again, relatively speaking.

#4 is a standalone; you been working out?

Back