twins fan23

Pretty much a regular
Back right yesterday. Up over a dime. Dog day

Phillies +130
$ 200/$260

Brewers finally win! +170

$500/$850

Gl guys. Blood, I like the Brewers

Nothing that I can see.. I guess you can argue his win last game was encouraging but worst day of the week, bad days rest, and he stinks in the day. Meanwhile Mets in the day are 22-13 Philadelphia is 16-20. On this rest Zach has a 2 ERA. I like the Mets. However I may like the over more. He has won 5 games in his last 10. I could be wrong but 1-5 in the day with a 5.98 Day ERA is very hard to not bet against. 2.36 lifetime ERA at site. Recently though the last 4 times he has faced the Mets he has given up 4, 4, 5 and 6 runs and when he was doing better they were a much better team. We will see.

I hope you do not take this as rude because that is Not my intention. I look at this stuff as invest or do not and I may get too involved in talking about the games. GL

Last edited:
Back right yesterday. Up over a dime. Dog day

Phillies +130
$ 200/$260

Brewers finally win! +170

$500/$850

Gl guys. Blood, I like the Brewers

Thanks TwinsFan, Thoughts on ur team tonite with Hughes. I have hit the Twins +135 small already and needed ur thoughts before preceding.

Fellas, as far as TF's Phillie play tonite, It has been my experience with this capper that when he really likes a play its a good play and have ask him in the past to give me a heads up. I was initially going to leave the Phillies alone tonite but will have to give then a deeper look now.

GL TF :shake:

Thanks guys. Swamped at work this morning. Blood as far as my Twins, I would keep any plays small. I hit them last night because some reason we hit Shields very well this year. Our biggest problem is going to be scoring runs. Twins will need 2-3+ hit innings to put runs on the board. In my opinion any and all Twins plays rest of the year are 1 unit. Thanks guys and gl today.

Tuck. Absolutely no offense taken. We are here for exactly that, cap these games and get feedback from fellow cappers. I know that I don't have the favorable pitching match up on paper. One key stat and trend with the Mets lately is that they cannot score runs. They haven't given Wheeler much of anything to work with. 10 of the past 11 games the Mets have put up 3 or fewer runs. Awful. Gl on your plays today.

Thanks TwinsFan, Thoughts on ur team tonite with Hughes. I have hit the Twins +135 small already and needed ur thoughts before preceding.
I know you didn't ask me, but Hughes has been MUCH better on the road than at home for some odd reason (he should dominate in that stadium). And KC is KC. They're just kinda there. Considering adding MIN myself; need to look more into it tho.

Gibson and Hughes are the guys to back. No question about that. I know that we are going to have a very tough time scoring runs unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong on that. I still say playing anymore than one unit on the Twins the rest of the way is asking for trouble.

Back