Doggy Bowls

Bowls YTD 31-21 +34.755

Another great season of discussions with the crew around here. Good luck tonight and see you guys in August....

Auburn +310 1.5 units

I've maintained from the start that I would play this game one of two ways, Auburn SU or lay whatever with FSU. I still think this game is a blowout win by FSU or an Auburn victory. With the way this last week has gone for me, I'll play this the fun way. I really do think FSU has question marks. They are:

1. They are relatively untested. Clemson is the closest thing they have played to an Auburn this year, so they have that going for them.
2. Coaching advantage. I'm sorry but Jimbo Fisher is just not a good coach. I'll take Gus all day over him.
3. Undisciplined. FSU is 71st in the NCAA in Penalty Yards per game. In a tight game, this could make all the difference.
4. Punting - Auburn is 10th in the country in net punting. FSU is 116th. Again, if this isn't a blowout one more little brick in the wall that gets Auburn a SU win.

The FSU guys will come in and say I'm leaving out things like turnover margin, and rush defense where FSU statistically dominates Auburn. Yep, I am. I'm just pointing out some areas where a team that is a 10+ point dog has the advantage. I love dogs who can run the ball, and who have good defenses. Auburn is the best rushing team in the country. They've got decent red zone numbers even though their defense isn't that good. They are battle tested, and believe they can win. That's good enough for me. War Damn Eagle. Hahahahah

scdoggy great job my brother nice record like you said lets get the money I will see you at the bank bol

i'm with you I don't understand AUBURN getting double digits unreal like you said outright win +310 bol

All valid points...gl bro..If I see Auburn doing their thing early, I will hop on that ml live.

IMO the SEC has come back to the pack this yr, it is no longer the jugernaunt conf they once were.

Those backing FSU one worry imo would be a freshman qb

Those backing Aub should worry about bad defense & a running game that has not faced a defense all yr close to that of FSU

Great job all yr SC, always appreciate your input

GL on the action

How can you say Alabama's defense isn't close to the Seminoles defense? Don't wanna go back and forth in his thread, serious question.

We'll finally see how good FSU is or isn't tonight D8. An Auburn team getting no respect has been cash money all year.

One of these days I'm gonna sit down with you and learn from the Master on how to make money live betting Hunt. Good luck tonight.

Cash - thanks. Agree on conference being down a bit this year. But it is still way above ACC in terms of strength of schedule. I would argue that Auburn has seem some pretty damn good defenses this year. I mean Bama, LSU, Miss St, even Mizzou are all pretty good defensive teams. Certainly in the same ballpark as FSU.

I think FSU's defensive front vs. Auburn's O line, and how Winston does under this kind of pressure decides this game.

Add:

First Quarter under 14 -103 three units

These games are almost always low scoring early on. Even the Auburn Oregon game a few years ago started off at a snails pace. Someone mentioned field conditions tonight being a concern. I like this play even on a perfect field. Lot of jitters for college kids playing in this kind of spotlight for the first time in their lives.

Agree with your thought Doggy.

A fun stat I found before the OU/Bama game.....with Bama losing, the #3 ranked team is now 0-10 ATS in BCS bowl games.

Fun stat for this game.....the pt spread has never came into effect. Either the favorite wins and covers, or the dog wins SU.

Im on FSU, But good luck with Auburn. I like that 1st qtr under as well

Hammer - that's crazy that a #3 team has never covered a BCS game. Makes sense I suppose - most of those teams probably had aspirations of playing the NC game, and are in a letdown spot.

Hopefully one of us wins tonight. As long as the first quarter goes by without too many cannons going off, we should both do pretty well. GL.

Crushed the Bowls. Nice f**king work, bro.

Against you here though which is scary.

Agree, Noles roll or lose SU.

Health tonight, Doggy.

Thanks Em. Got hot at the right time I suppose. I won't argue with a Noles play in the least. They are a hell of a football team and should win this one by 30 on paper.....

I can't leave that first quarter line alone, and the price keeps getting better:

First quarter under 14 +105 one unit

Good luck SC against you on this one, see you have been rolling. I have been as well, 7-2 in my last 9 bowl bets, I guess not been rolling as much as you. Don't bet as many plays in game.

Thanks Em. Got hot at the right time I suppose. I won't argue with a Noles play in the least. They are a hell of a football team and should win this one by 30 on paper.....

I can't leave that first quarter line alone, and the price keeps getting better:

First quarter under 14 +105 one unit
my biggest wager...thx for idea:shake:

my brother like you were saying this line was 100 percent off I had this line at even or -3 not 10.5 or 11. the oddsmakers made a big mistake its to bad we did not hit the ML it looked real good with little over min to play unreal way to lose great job mint gov mint to the bank baby

Thanks guys. I won't complain. First quarter staying under made it a profitable night. Congrats to the Nole fans and the Auburn spread backers.

Thanks guys. I won't complain. First quarter staying under made it a profitable night. Congrats to the Nole fans and the Auburn spread backers.
great game doggy, glad you came out +
look forward to more in 2014 and ingames:shake:

Back