Dog ML Thread

30.54 ytd

Nothing today.

Best thing about Mavs game last night was Mark Jones saying that the 2 for 1 all star voting was essentially retarded and that they were

STILL COUNTING VOTES IN BROWARD COUNTY

Mark Jones and van Gundy are stand up dudes. The real deals.

RS477862_20160803_JF2_5278-e1470422636368-310x310.jpg

Care to explain, why Mavericks?

Dro I built a model that incorporates a variety of practical things. Sometimes they look good on its face, like yesterday to me, and sometimes they just are the wrong side, no matter the spread.

Wizards fought hard and people were on them. Amazing game. Dallas had lead late but GS is scary. Cavs at LA without Lebron had me grinning when the model kicked it out. Make sense? I dont make subjective calls. Its a system

32.79 ytd

My system says Knicks, but I'm like fuck that. I did that one other time, a week ago by passing on depleted Clippers on Sunday and they won a big ML. I'm contemplating but prolly pass and pray they lose

Ytd 30.54

I just noticed that on Jan 5 with my Mark Jones post I was sitting at the exact same units. Treading water. Time to break out.

Hawks +230

32.84 ytd

I was going to pass on the play, never a good decision, because Wednesday's suck for this system. I dont care, just rolling with it.

Hornets +248

Last edited:
31.48 ytd

Saved a loss last night by not playing Nets, even though they came close.

Hawks are a play but at Utah this system breaks down as you would expect, so Im not doing it. They are tanking so Im hoping they jam in 1st half and I jump on Jazz 2nd half.

Back