Dog ML Thread

I will take that action all day no probs but I hope u win to shut me up, just a homer loving the way this team is playing at the moment, nothing personal, just business

A loss is a loss, no juice, just a loss. I hope yall put a million on the Celtics. It was actually free money. Most of these dogs, I dont even watch, can hardly expect most to win, but they do. Good hit Botanical and Shumi, no doubt. PS. I hate +7.5 as Pinny opener for my plays and was hemming and hawing prior. I will live, prolly wont learn.

Ytd 16.52

Last edited:
A loss is a loss, no juice, just a loss. I hope yall put a million on the Celtics. It was actually free money. Most of these dogs, I dont even watch, can hardly expect most to win, but they do. Good hit Botanical and Shumi, no doubt. PS. I hate +7.5 as Pinny opener for my plays and was hemming and hawing prior. I will live, prolly wont learn.

Ytd 16.52

It's like do you really think I want to play the Bulls, dont mock me it's hard enough. Haha

I did want them to win bad after Botanical knocked me up side the head, they never had a chance tho.

Back