Does anyone really like this play?

bluedevilboy

Pretty much a regular
3 team teaser NFL 4.5 pts college 5 pts ties win pays 2/1 odds at 5D

Western Ky -26 down from -31
Patriots -3 down from -7.5

open spot to fill later

please comment if you agree with me on this. Also give me your opinions which team to close this teaser

any play is good if you hit it, so good job so far. u could go right back to new england next week, they are -7.5 u can make em -3 again

No and here is why...Western Kentucky isn't a game that I would look to include in a 5 point teaser, or any team for that matter that is such a big favorite. Perhaps in a super teaser where your adjusting the line by 10 points sure but I don't see the value in dropping the line just 5 points (though it does drop it below the 4 TD threshold) on a favorite of greater than 3 TDs. Now this past weekend it would have made Houston and Miss St. winners out of the six teams that were 3 TD+ favs but the previous week I don't think it would have come into play in any of the nine games with 3 TD+ favs.

Also think it won't matter here and Western Kentucky just blow the Mean Green off the field.

GL

i agree with Zona, i thought u meant WKU and NE from last week. But i would only tease 5 points to get a line down under 3 7 or 10

No and here is why...Western Kentucky isn't a game that I would look to include in a 5 point teaser, or any team for that matter that is such a big favorite. Perhaps in a super teaser where your adjusting the line by 10 points sure but I don't see the value in dropping the line just 5 points (though it does drop it below the 4 TD threshold) on a favorite of greater than 3 TDs. Now this past weekend it would have made Houston and Miss St. winners out of the six teams that were 3 TD+ favs but the previous week I don't think it would have come into play in any of the nine games with 3 TD+ favs.

Also think it won't matter here and Western Kentucky just blow the Mean Green off the field.

GL
only reason I say I like the WKU add on the teaser is WKU may beat them by 100. NT is on Charlotte level and fired their coach after losing to Portland St by 50 lol

only reason I say I like the WKU add on the teaser is WKU may beat them by 100. NT is on Charlotte level and fired their coach after losing to Portland St by 50 lol

That is exactly why this is a TERRIBLE game to tease. Teasers are for cases in which the losers will show little variance; they will be clustered close to the line. A coaching change is a wildcard that introduces a *huge* amount of variance. This would be a game to please, not tease.

Update its 8pm EST on Monday night, I placed my final bet with these teams and lines...

WKU -26
UNC -9.5
Patriots -3 (before game was pulled OTB)

Back