Doc Rivers :3-0 in the finals

well ,...... cannot argue with his success for the gamblers now can we ???

And on this site .... that is what really matters.

Still ... he is atrocious as a basketball coach. pathetic , disgusting , and incompetent.

the bet for game 4 is Over. Wanna see that puppy drop, just drop for daddy, even a simple half point will do.

I got SUCK-IN ( OVER 97.5) for 2nd Half ! dame -shouldda known better !

BetCimes1984 - Maybe this year -UNDER is the TREND to go with Celtics in Finals -?

2nd thought ?

:shake:

JoJo - no 2nd thoughts on this one. BOS had a throw away game they invested little energy into, thats what made for Under. They havent had 2 of those in a row this post season, they're not about to start now. And LA is over their nerves facing an 0-3 hole. They'll have more confidence/be less frozen for game 4. I'd expect 200+.

BUT, do not back bad lines. Wait to see where and how much it moves.

JoJo - no 2nd thoughts on this one. BOS had a throw away game they invested little energy into, thats what made for Under. They havent had 2 of those in a row this post season, they're not about to start now. And LA is over their nerves facing an 0-3 hole. They'll have more confidence/be less frozen for game 4. I'd expect 200+.

BUT, do not back bad lines. Wait to see where and how much it moves.

Line : LAK -8 192

3.5 pts drop - BC ! right on the Money ! I just locked in 20 units (OVER 192 -105 )

:36_11_6:

BC -:shake:

BC, I had the same thought as you after this game. Over and the Lakers, both very strong bets.

BC, I had the same thought as you after this game. Over and the Lakers, both very strong bets.

Divol,

I think the line -8 is 3 pts too high ! I even think Celtics may take this game !

Another Lak 's Suck-In bet ,don't you think ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>Thu 6/12</TD><TD>507</TD><TD>Boston Celtics</TD><TD>+8 -109</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 192 -105</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>06:05 PM</TD><TD>508</TD><TD>Los Angeles Lakers</TD><TD>-8 +101</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 192 -105

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LAK -8 + 101 ! ouch ! too good to be...

I'm drunk 4 days in a row ....

Last edited:
well ,...... cannot argue with his success for the gamblers now can we ???

And on this site .... that is what really matters.

Still ... he is atrocious as a basketball coach. pathetic , disgusting , and incompetent.

you know that -we know that -and THE BOOKS know that too ! the key for us to win - to see where 's he is REALLY .... GOOD at !

Phil Jackson ...Kobe ...LOL...in my book .... they are 0-3 !

Legend winning coach + MVP's player = Diaster -written all over it !

my 2cents

:shake:

I believe that Lakers should present at least one strong win at home. Boston isn't that strong on a road and suffered beatings from Atlanta, Cleveland and Detroit on a road. Today's game Boston could win it, but Odom to play fourth weak game? If he is good, it usually on both ends. I don't know yet, as live bets are my favorite with such high lines, but if Lakers win it, it should be by DD. You can make it simple and take Boston ML and Lakers with the line and only hope that if Boston losses, it will be over the line...

Its funny coz b4 of the Finals started a lot of people here, dint give the Celtics a chance at this thing, some were even implying NOT to BET ON Boston, to save us MONEY n shit, coz the great PHil Jacskson was gonna outclass DOC..I stated b4 that the ball wont be on the coaches hand in the crucial moments it will be either on KOBE (only) which is predictable or the 3 headed monster KG, ALLEN & Pierce, not PHil not Doc..And 3 heads are better than one, obviously a good number here underestimated these guys.. this blind loyalty to the lakers will only cost you people money, so sober up guys..this game could have easily been won by the Celtics but who cares the +9.5 was money in the bank to begin with.............

Its funny coz b4 of the Finals started a lot of people here, dint give the Celtics a chance at this thing, some were even implying NOT to BET ON Boston, to save us MONEY n shit, coz the great PHil Jacskson was gonna outclass DOC..I stated b4 that the ball wont be on the coaches hand in the crucial moments it will be either on KOBE (only) which is predictable or the 3 headed monster KG, ALLEN & Pierce, not PHil not Doc..And 3 heads are better than one, obviously a good number here underestimated these guys.. this blind loyalty to the lakers will only cost you people money, so sober up guys..this game could have easily been won by the Celtics but who cares the +9.5 was money in the bank to begin with.............

Which would be true if Doc Rivers and company had Garnett, pierce and allen taking the key shots down the stretch. But instead it was Eddie House and pj brown. Jackson had kobe take the two key shots while Doc Rivers had Allen defending him one on one.

But i see your point.

GM 4

1st H
LAK -4 30 units
Over 95 15 Units

Whole Game : add 10 Units OVER 191.5

BOLTA,

Holy ....OVER 1st H with 5.3 seconds left !

Sometime it's better LUCK ...than

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

not the kind of effort I expected from Boston for an Over result, but if the FT calling rate is maintained, you should be good.

Phil Jackson for the shot!!! oooopppss I forgot the overrated zen master isnt playing.... Ray Allen made the machine look like a machine bolted in the floor hehe.. Throw away all your numbers this series is gonna be won by the team with the most heart.. Boston has three giant hearts(the big three) the Lakers only one...doc 4-0, phil 0-4

Phil + MVP's = .....

Doc Rivers ....LOL....

Gambling god: I ask for the sweep 4-0 SU ! not 4-0 ATS

Dame it....

Back