Divisional Round What Are We Learning

Purdy is an average qb. Put him on Carolina and im not sure they win more games than they did.

What the hell was that conservative bs time mgt by sf b4 1h. Playing to lose.

Have sf sb future at 3 to 1 and played gb tt o19.5 live so game turned out perfect. But can Detroit be set up any better? Rams then Bucs at home and then to sf with average Purdy at qb and maybe no Dabo.

i think packers may have been better today - that 4th and 1 stop in the red zone was huuge......the missed field goal......few second half possessions by love where he just missed wide open guys

momentum is real........packers were horrible most of year and just got hot

Purdy is an average qb. Put him on Carolina and im not sure they win more games than they did.

Have sf sb future at 3 to 1 and played gb tt o19.5 live so game turned out perfect. But can Detroit be set up any better? Rams then Bucs at home and then to sf with average Purdy at qb and maybe no Dabo.

maybe no Dabo.

Nope. He’s still at Clemson.

i think packers may have been better today - that 4th and 1 stop in the red zone was huuge......the missed field goal......few second half possessions by love where he just missed wide open guys

momentum is real........packers were horrible most of year and just got hot
Yeah, Pack were better tonight but those little plays added up.

Whoever plays @SF will have the coaching advantage.

Kyle the best play caller in the world and seems to be liked by his team - so overall a great HC. Not elite because he coaches like a vagina and continually does the opposite of what you're supposed to do time wise.

On your own 20 with 15 seconds left in the half? He will THROW.

On your own 40 with 4 mins left in the half? He will bleed the clock and settle for 55 yarders in the rain.

Defense has opposition pinned at their own 1 with a minute left in the half and 3/10. No, no timeout.

He's lost when it comes to clock management.

Brock can't overcome any moisture. He tried the glove, lost it, tried again. Never seen a QB try to dry his hands off after the snap with pressure in his face.

With that being said, next week is 70 and sunny. He will be just fine.

Footing is a big thing...

Packers dominated but the offense consisted outside of Jones being 3 PIs and multiple slips for huge gains.

Lucky AF to be moving... can't give up 6-7 monster gains via penalty and falling down and a 85 yard kick return.

Yeah, I don't and never will get the Wonder Kid label attached to Shanahan.

He's the best OC in football and that allows you to be a HC these days - when you shouldn't.

He kneed the ball out tied 10-10 in the SB remember vs the Chiefs.

Blew 28-3 as we all know passing it.

All over the place. He's constantly playing chess obsessed with the opposition as opposed to just playing the odds.

I just took Ravens to win the Super Bowl at +190 for $200. You will get a negative number if/when they get there. Seems to me that this is a good value wager.

I also have a SF vs Ravens in SB at +210 for $100. Just need Ravens to get there now imo. Regardless of last night, think SF beats Lions or TB

*Also have SF to win NFC at +230 and a Bills to win SB +610

I just took Ravens to win the Super Bowl at +190 for $200. You will get a negative number if/when they get there. Seems to me that this is a good value wager.

I also have a SF vs Ravens in SB at +210 for $100. Just need Ravens to get there now imo. Regardless of last night, think SF beats Lions or TB

*Also have SF to win NFC at +230 and a Bills to win SB +610

Think 9ers would still be favored. Even if slightly vs Balty just based on the numbers the books have tossed out. Would be -120ish. But that’s a good bet if you think Ravens win next week.

Purdy definitely looked average yesterday. Not sure Detroit has a good enough secondary to get them to the Super Bowl. Niners have a cake walk to the SB I feel. If Ravens can get there too I think we’ll have the best possible matchup for the title.

Back