SA -9 / 186 {184}

NJN -3.5 / 187 {186}

Wolves -1.5 /-2 & 194 {197.5}

Milw -1.5 / 202.5 {203}

Suns -4 / 221

Hous -2.5 / 184

Dal -3.5 or -4 /198

LAC -5 / 187 {193}

All quick guesses that had no research andtook 30 seconds to do and 10 minutes to type!

Damn that was some good guess work on the total.....I just had zero feel for that LAC game I guess

I think I'll be on the Knicks as Knight and May are out. Bobcats really have to have those two guys to win, ecspecially on the road. Marbury is in the middle of a revival and I'd like to profit it from it.

Killa said:
Houston @ Portland

Houston 9-1 SU last 10 meetings. T-Mac @ Roy both questionable. Blazers won 4 in a row. I won't even bother with a line projection until I know Tracy's status.

Zach Randolph's status for Wednesday night is uncertain after waking up Monday with pain in his foot that required crutches.

X-rays were negative, but Coach McMillan said the team may send Randolph for an MRI Wednesday. When Randolph stepped out of bed Monday morning, the pain was so severe he actually fell to the floor. He has no idea what happened to cause the injury. If Randolph can't go, rookie LaMarcus Aldridge could start for him, and we might even have a Raef LaFrentz sighting.

One total that jumps out at me is the Memphis/SA Under 184.5....expect 179ish....Spurs have been scoring a bit more lately, so playing an Under with this team is a concern, but I would rather take my chances with the Under in this matchup. I just dont see this total clearing 180.

Any thoughts on this total?

My initials leans are Spurs UNDER, Nets, Celtics, Phoenix 1Q, Rockets 1Q, Hawks?, Hornets, & Bucks.

Bucks are going to be a good home team this season and that will keep them in the playoff race. Playing with alot of confidence. Miami let the Hornets score on them at will at times in that game. Wade will need to have a monster game just to keep Miami close.

Warriors just haven't proven to be worthy of chalk on the road. They NEED a road win, but the Celtics are playing with confidence and leaving it all on the court. J Rich may be ready to contribute and b/c of that I'm cautious.

Cavs suck on the road and this line has value IMO. Plus, the Nets seem to win in clusters. Previously before their last win... they won their last 4 in two sets of 2 games. Looks like they get going, hit a bump in the road and drop a few games. I think this is a BIG game for them and the Cavs like I said haven't played well on the road and have been playing teams like Seattle, Charlotte, and depleted Orlando and NO squads. I am not confident in Brown as a coach and this team wins off of LJ's energy at home. Not a gameplan.

Lots of love for NO but Nelson and Turkoglu should play and one thing is certain the Hornets with there lineup cannot finish games....

I do NOT like the Spurs under at this point....Right now Grizz defense is not stopping anyone and cant see how SA doesnt crack 100 ....

T.J. Ford (G)
12/19: T.J. Ford left Tuesday’s game against the Suns in the fourth quarter due to a bruised lower back, according to the AP. Ford registered 19 points, nine dimes and five rebounds before exiting.
TOR: Garbajosa leaves with calf strain Jorge Garbajosa (F)
12/19: Jorge Garbajosa left Tuesday’s game after 13 minutes with a right calf strain, according to the AP. The 28-year old is averaging nine points and just under six boards in his first NBA season.

okay bedtime now/

SportsNut said:
Lots of love for NO but Nelson and Turkoglu should play and one thing is certain the Hornets with there lineup cannot finish games....

I do NOT like the Spurs under at this point....Right now Grizz defense is not stopping anyone and cant see how SA doesnt crack 100 ....

You could be right. I don't have a very good read on this Spurs team right not from a total standpoint. They seem to be scoring a lot more this year, which could explain the higher total thus far.

I know Killa really likes Dallas tommorrow night, but one thing I know about this team is that they have problems vs offenses like Seattle, Golden St, & Phoenix. More so with Golden St, but I can see Seattle putting up some points on Dallas and stayign within the number. Bet Crimes' points are also noted with goes for further evidence. Mavs have been dominant no doubt and its not a double play for me on the Sonics, but I will consider Seattle at 6.5 or better.

A couple other leans and I am out for the night

Golden St/Boston Over 219.5 - I thnk this clears 230. Warriors should get all kinds of looks tommorrow night vs Boston and I just don't see the Celts having any trouble scoring down low. I would lean towards GS +2.5....Warriors were just a 6 point dog to NJ and now only 2.5 to Boston? I think Golden St winning outright coincides with the Over as well.

Nnot that its any value, but Memphis +12.5 I believe is worth a look. Gasol is back in the lineup along with Stoudeamire and I think anywhere between 10-11 its a coinflip, but 12.5 I think you take a stab at Memphis. Just playing the odds basically. This of course is just analyzing the game from a linesmakers point of view. Spurs seem to be rollin no doubt, but I just think its too many points in this one.

Be back in the mornin' :shake:

UTA game -5.5 is rather fair or maybe little value on Hawks side. JJ is back and are enough athletic to to jump and run with UTA.

NO on first sight can be play but if Hedo and Nelson are back its no bet.

PHI ML or +5.5 must be considered. I know for IND should be easy road win but fact is PAcers suck on road and Sixers are rested and practiced together to fit system after Iverson era. AI is traded, all talk is gone, they got 2 draft picks and Andre Miller, Joe Smith. OK, its good trade for future but i like their chances also this season as no pressure now. IMO, good spot for win here.

BOS i have nice odds in local and still im not convinced to bet them as fav. Fact is GS sucks on road and their defense is nowhere but BOS cant be -5 fav, hcp is rather fair. No bet , it should be shootaround but 219 hmm, still possible, must think about it.

NY home fav, this classic game where you think Knicks after beating Jazzmen must win again but in their case its not rule. Cats are competitive team but miss something, consistency. If NY is after lost vs UTA then I'd be closer to bet them.

For SA game i thought i have clue and to bet Memphis with Gasol, Jones, Swift back at + 12.5, but then i realized that Spurs are well rested and are often strong at these spots. Playing under means SA wont score 100 and its really question.

NJ vs CLE will be close battle and i doubt anyone can guarantee win here. CLE are finally full but longterm are weaker on road and NJ still inconsistent.

MIN has good spot for win, played far better lately, Lakers as mentioned on other side touch schedule and matches. Wo Odom coach Jackson must show his greatness and i respect this group. Pitty its not little low, at -3 will be definetely play.

MIL less defense at home, Charlie V is again quest., but still IMO line 203 is little soft and should be 206. MIL cant mess with defense vs Riley and will run and gun tonite. MIA with Wade is capable to score 100 anywhere. Finally they adjusted to game without Shaq. OVER is play

DEN proved how strong bench they have vs WAS but tonite they can be additionally traded players what hurt them more than Sixers. Iverson is warrior and sure is looking forward but dunno if today is probable. Wo all them, they miss too many points. If line is over 220 then UNDER is play. PHO is b2b and showed better defense this season. PHO at maybe -6 is too obvious to take but Suns are much deeper now.

HOU is nice road team and if Randolph is out for Blazers then Rockets are play at -4 and less hcp. Ming is beast and best center in league now. Rest is working for them, Bonzi Wells is back too.

I agree that SEA is in bad spot and once we cashed on it vs PHI. After road trip, and touch OT match in MEM. Wo Allen but Watson back. Howard should cover Lewis. DAL will be concentrated early that is why i like DAL 1Q bet as Mavs merely start games brutally. DAL -5 is again too obvious but who cares.

If TOR is not b2b, and guards are healthy could be play at +8 as Clipps just are mediocre. But tonite LAC needs badly win and are well rested. Still i wont touch them at -8, no way.

Plenty of time to pick best choice. GL mates

i think a lot of the dogs have a shot to win outright tonight, but i dont feel the raptors are one of them and i hate the way the clippers have played this year, but if they can't blowout toronto tonight in this spot, then they really do got some big time issues.

xpression syst_m said:
i think a lot of the dogs have a shot to win outright tonight, but i dont feel the raptors are one of them and i hate the way the clippers have played this year, but if they can't blowout toronto tonight in this spot, then they really do got some big time issues.
agree i was hoping the line would of open at -6 but ill probably still play them -8

Last edited by a moderator:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=698 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=statline2 style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #000 1px solid" width="40%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>
Lots of love for NO but Nelson and Turkoglu should play

Hedo Turkoglu, F, Orlando Magic

</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10px" vAlign=bottom align=right ;>Wednesday 12/20, 8:15 AM CT</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=statline2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">The Orlando Sentinel reports that Hedo Turkoglu probably won't return to action for another week. He continues to recover slowly from a sprained right ankle.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=statline1 style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #000 1px solid" width="40%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Jameer Nelson, G, Orlando Magic</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10px" vAlign=bottom align=right ;>Wednesday 12/20, 8:14 AM CT</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=statline1 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Jameer Nelson likely will get back on the hardwood for Friday's game, according to the Orlando Sentinel. He's been sidelined recently due to a strained groin.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back