[TD="class: line"]50 / 50o21 / 50o22[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]50.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+140[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]NYG-RB-Rashad Jennings-Doubtful | NYG-WR-Victor Cruz-OUT | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206 | MOSTLY FAIR, WEST WIND 7-12. GAME TEMP 53, RH 44%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Totals
Colts 26.5
Giants 23.5
Both over -115 / under -105

Last edited:
3* Dolts ML -148

3* Dolts over 26.5 -113 TT

3* Dolts over 13.5 -115 1H TT

matchbook, pinny, titanbet

4-6 (-1.13)

Monday night game projections

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
at
New York Giants

Indianapolis Colts

New York Giants
Neutral

Indianapolis Colts

New York Giants
at
Indianapolis Colts

Indianapolis Colts

New York Giants

<tbody>
[TD="colspan: 7"]
[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 9"]
[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</tbody>

Indianapolis Colts
New York Giants

Stats
Stats

Comp
Att
Yds
Td

Comp
Att
Yds
Td

QB
Andrew Luck

QB
Eli Manning

Yds
Td
Td
Trent Richardson
RB
Andre Williams

RB
Ahmad Bradshaw
RB
Peyton Hillis

RB
Andrew Luck
QB
RB
Eli Manning
QB

Yds
Td
Td
T.Y. Hilton
WR
Larry Donnell

WR
Reggie Wayne
WR
Rueben Randle

WR
Dwayne Allen
WR
Odell Beckham Jr.

WR
Ahmad Bradshaw
RB
WR
Preston Parker

<tbody>
[TD="colspan: 8"]
[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 7"]
[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 18"]
[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 8"]
[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 6"]
[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 2"]
[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]
[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 3"]
[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]
[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 3"]
[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</tbody>

YTD 28-24 = -8

7-5 yesterday

Indy/NYG over 50 (10 units)

No reason to stop the over train now. Pitt had to expose some defensive weaknesses for Indy. The Giants already have defensive weaknesses. GL

Indianapolis Colts v. New York Giants – 11.3.2014

Picking a side for this one is a little tough, as I can see this playing out one of two ways. It all depends on which Colts defense shows up, the one that shut the Bengals out, or the one that got lit up for 51 points against the Steelers. Betting against a Tom Coughlin team coming off a bye, despite their injuries, might not be the smartest thing to do. The Colts lead the NFL in average points per game with 31.3 points. They have scored at least 27 points in six of their eight games. The Giants defense is ranked 20th in the league in average points allowed, and their top CB Rodgers-Cromartie being questionable with a bad back doesn't make the situation any better. Even if he plays, he won't be 100%. In addition, they are down to their third nickel CB, as McBride and Thurmond are out for the year. This also doesn't bode well against the league's 1st ranked passing attack. If the Giants win, it will be a high-scoring game. Depending on which Colts defense shows up, they could blowout the Giants, or it could be a close game. In any case, whether the Colts win or not, I am confident that they will score a lot of points. Pick: Colts Over 26.5 Points Scored at -115 (5Dimes).

NFL Picks
Total: 14-15
November: 4-3

Luck seeing opposing teams for the first time: Luck has never faced the Giants before. After seeing the Steelers last week for the first time Luck is now 12-12 SU and 11-13 ATS with an O/U of 12-12 when he is facing a team for the first time in his career (4-9 SU and ATS away). In the L6 games in that situation (since week 7 of last season) those opposing teams are 5-1 SU and ATS (5-0 SU and ATS L5) with an O/U of 6-0 (Broncos, Rams, Cardinals, Bengals, Eagles, and Steelers). They scored an average of 39 ±7 points per game against the Colts in those L6 games in that situation, and won by margins of 30,29,14,3,17.

Interesting stats as always, Austinhous. Appreciate it. Good luck tonight.

Thank you, Hakan. I also just realized that Coughlin is 6-0 SU coming out of the bye week the last six years. Combine that with Luck going 0-5 L5 when he's seeing the opposing team's defense for the first time, and I would definitely take the Giants tonight if I had to choose a side. They came out of their bye in 2012 and played the Packers at home, holding Aaron Rodgers to 14 of 25 for 219 yards, one TD, one interception, and one lost fumble in that game. The Giants ended up winning that game 38-10 as 3-point home favorites. I think that all week the majority of the bets have come in on the Colts as well, which makes it easier to back the Giants (if I had to pick a side).

Thank you, Hakan. I also just realized that Coughlin is 6-0 SU coming out of the bye week the last six years. Combine that with Luck going 0-5 L5 when he's seeing the opposing team's defense for the first time, and I would definitely take the Giants tonight if I had to choose a side. They came out of their bye in 2012 and played the Packers at home, holding Aaron Rodgers to 14 of 25 for 219 yards, one TD, one interception, and one lost fumble in that game. The Giants ended up winning that game 38-10 as 3-point home favorites. I think that all week the majority of the bets have come in on the Colts as well, which makes it easier to back the Giants (if I had to pick a side).

I'm not surprised to see Coughlin's 6-0 SU record coming of a bye week. He's a damn good coach. Pitt exposed the Colts defense last week. The Giants may not be able to stop the Colts, but they can sure hang with them - and I wouldn't be surprised to see them win. Going against public money is never a bad strategy either.

You never know what Giants team you're going to get, especially now that the division is wide open with Romo and Foles going down.

I think the Giants bring their A-game tonight, but is it enough to beat a good Colts team?

I dont think Eli has enough on offense nor do the giants have enough on defense to get into a shootout with Luck.

Way too many ??s for me to bet this one, but I'd take the giants ML if i was going to touch it.

I wouldn't say the east side open, the Eagles will win it. Foles going down isn't a big deal, he was an interception machine. The Giants are really bad, the Eagles exposed them two weeks ago

The Giants are really bad, the Eagles exposed them two weeks ago

This is a good point. What was up with that game.. 27-0? The game Cruz got injured. Looks like they got to Eli pretty good, as they sacked him 8 times. I guess that will do it. The Giants didn't allow a sack in the next game versus the Cowboys, though.

I think the media is so in love with Luck that they overvalue the Colts as a team.

What is their marquee win this year...beating an avg. Bengals team by 27 at home?

They have shown they could put points on the board, and I think the team over is a good bet tonight, but the Giants are definitely capable of winning this game outright if they hold onto the ball.

giants for me. home dog, monday night. giants up and down and colts for sure overvalued. love tom off the bye and colts trending downward.

It really is tough to pick a side. Colts would be the pick if it weren't for the loss to the Steelers, and the Giants coming off a bye.

Gigantes on the ML

Like the situation, not the team

Pretty much what I think also. I like the Colts vs. the Giants in most cases, but this situation is tough for Indy. They just played in PT OTR and come back to do it again against a team off a bye. However, Giants have laid some big eggs in PT this year (WAS and @DAL a few weeks ago when DAL was coming off the SEA victory and it was a great spot for the Giants). Just not sure which teams are gonig to show up, but I do agree that Colts TT over looks pretty good. Probably the way I will play it. Might look at a few props involving Hilton.

I got the Giants in seasonal pick em pools, and debating on whether or not to bet them as well. I think this is a super-bowl type game for the Giants. If they lose tonight, their season is pretty much over, especially with @ SEA, SF, and DAL on deck. They're off a bye and at home on primetime, so I'd at least expect max effort, which is all you can ask for when wagering a side.

From a football standpoint, the Colts secondary has been exposed this year. So I like the Giants chances in the pass game. The issue is obviously Luck vs. a pretty bad, and beat up Giants defense. The hope is that the crowd noise can force fluster the line and force Luck into some chaos behind the line of scrimmage.

For those of us who don't keep up with Lang. How do we use that info to put into perspective what we are doing? Every week I see a couple posts of different NCAAF/NFL games "that he is on." I don't know what to do with the info.

Eli is 8-5 SU and ATS on Monday (2-0 SU and ATS home). Luck is 0-2 SU and ATS on Monday.

Last edited:
Too small a sample size regarding Luck on MNF and 'technically' he beat the Eagles on MNF earlier this season.

Big game for the Giants, sure but it's unlikely Luck and Co look past this game after getting their pants pulled down by the Steelers. 'Situational' spots get watered down for bad teams on primetime tilts unless they're a healthy sized dog, much harder to catch a good team off guard with the nation watching.

Manning 0-4 as a home dog.

For those of us who don't keep up with Lang. How do we use that info to put into perspective what we are doing? Every week I see a couple posts of different NCAAF/NFL games "that he is on." I don't know what to do with the info.

He's a documented a loser. So far this year for example he's down over 600 "dimes" in all sports.

Too small a sample size regarding Luck on MNF and 'technically' he beat the Eagles on MNF earlier this season.

Big game for the Giants, sure but it's unlikely Luck and Co look past this game after getting their pants pulled down by the Steelers. 'Situational' spots get watered down for bad teams on primetime tilts unless they're a healthy sized dog, much harder to catch a good team off guard with the nation watching.

Manning 0-4 as a home dog.

Indy's performance last week is the only thing scaring me thus far

Back