DFS/Props Week 8 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
"For those that don't remember, I'll try to get down general matchup information from a dfs/prop perspective as best as I can, but please jump in whether it is to add input, correct a mistake of mine, or if something is unclear. I'm sure all 3 are going to happen.

When reading the summaries I'll typically use great, good, meh, bad, those 4 terms are sectioned between ranked 32nd-25th, 24th-17th, 16th-9th, 8th-1st. Ie. Ekeler has a great RB matchup, because the opposing defense is ranked somewhere between 25th-32nd in DVOA vs the run (something like that).

Edit: I do sort pressure rate/asr, as well as line play/aly in top 1-5,6-10, and 23-27, 28-32, so you may see me say Great/Good, and Meh/Bad, 11-22 are not stated. My ranges (which may adjust) for Great/Good/Ignore/Meh/Bad TT's and O/U's will be this.
>24.5 >50
>23 >46.5
20-23 43-46.
<20 <43
<17 <40"

1698166627504.png

Being underweight Gibbs, and wrong on many QBs (despite having a couple Mahomes). Gibbs had so many garbage points too, ugh. KCC/LAC game was nailed, even had MVS too, and only Palmer on LAC side aside from maybe 1 or 2 Ekelers. Even still, one of my worst weeks in terms of ROI, definitely made a comment in last weeks thread on how I though double TE could win it this week, and it was definitely the most successful week with that strategy. --- JSN was also a good call post Metcalf news.

As you can see from this, week 7/season numbers;

- WRs were used 50% of the time in the FLEX position, 20% RB, 30% TE --- season total is now 76%/17%/7%, WR/RB/TE.
- RB + Def stack were 10% of the time. --- season total is down to 17% of the time.
- At least a QB Team Stack was used 100% of the time --- season total is now up to 97% of the time.
- QB Game stack was used 90% of the time. --- season total is now up to 47% of the time.
- QB + WR + RB Stack was never used. --- season total is now down to 13% of the time.
- DEF was paid up for once, mid 60%, punted 30%. --- season total is now 19%/39%/43%, high/mid/low pricing on the season.

The cut/cash line for this weeks tourney was just 133.8 --- lowest of the year (Wk2 138.30, Wk3 165.18, Wk4 145.84, Wk5 155.38, Wk6 143), My top was just 135.1. Had 2 IND + 1 CLV, 2 SEA. Kupp obviously burned me in 2 ways (terrible points, and a chunk of my salary).

1698167190526.png

Thursday Night/Showdown Slate

TBB/BUF

Bucs have a meh P/RB matchup.
Bills have a meh P/RB matchup.
R. White has a meh run potential.
Allen has a good pass potential.
Pace of play is T-11th (meh) of the weekend.

- Injuries - TBB - On D, DT Vea (60%) is Q. On O, QB Baker/WR Godwin are Q. Edmonds looks to be returning. G Feiler is Q.
- BUF - On D, it'll be the 4th week w/o CB White, and 3rd week w/o DT/LB Jones/Milano. DTs Oliver (74%)/ Phillips (42%) are both Q. On O, TEs Morris/Knox are out.

I'll believe it when I see it, but the return of Edmonds does not scare me off White. Even Week 1, and a completely neutral script & where Edmonds was healthy, he played just 12% of snaps to Whites 79%. If that is going to lower Whites ownership, sign me up. As the guy runs route% is T2nd in the league among RBs. I will note Edmonds is the floor price, so if you want to take a shot in a couple lineups where mass entering, I get it, not sure if I will. I am going to assume Godwin is playing... Since Wk3 Palmer has solidified himself as the WR3 on this team, while he only has a 10% target share in that timeframe, he has a massive aDOT of 14.85, and could be a spot to look for some value/home run hit. If we take out Wk4, where Evans barely played. Evans has a greater target share/aDOT than Godwin --- 27.5%/23%, 12.91/9.34, they are priced appropriately apart, to where I won't fault you for going either direction, but obviously if you can get evans, you do it. I still believe in Otton, he plays virtually 100% of snaps, while he has just a 12% target share, his aDOT isn't bad at 6.3, and unlike the Smythes of the world, he actually runs a ton of routes --- 79% of dropbacks, which is T-4th among TEs --- he is actually cheaper than even Palmer, which is laughable, and imo can be a capt. candidate that'll help you fit in the big dogs.

Post Da. Harris injury, Cooks snaps have actually gotten worse somehow, and he looks to be in a true split with La. Murray now --- and these last 2 games were relatively neutral scripts, so it's not like it was because of a blow out in one direction. In those 2 games, he's averaged 15 opps 1.5 targets/g, while he has been efficient (over 4 ypc), I don't think I can be comfortable paying for his 3rd most expensive non QB salary. I will definitely be underweight/debating full fade. Yes Murray looks to be in that 50% snap role now too, but he gets even less usage, and Allen is a vulture candidate to both (and each other are to one another as well), while I don't hate him, there are much much better players at his salary. One being, and who I absolutely love, is Kincaid. On the season, Kincaid has just an 11.5% target share, and a meh aDOT of 3.67, he's averaged 60% of snaps, but this will be the first week Knox (68%) and even Morris (20%) are both out, leaving him with 0 competition really, and a great rise in expectations. He may be in 100% of my lineups, and some capts as well. At WR Diggs is an absolute alpha, and putting a stamp on it this year. He has a massive target share of 33.33%, with a good aDOT of 11.86, if you can play him, you do it. Davis does come at almost half of his price however, and while his 15% target share looks bad, he has a massive aDOT of 14.97, and I've said it many times, he can hit a HR at anytime, totally fine if you want to go here. One is interesting, is now with Knox/Morris out, the bills may not be able to do the 2 TE sets they are used to, and could create a massive jump in expectation for the WR3 on this team. But we have to figure out who that is, based off snaps throughout the year, it actually looks like it used to be Sherfield, and has finally switched back to Shakir, and it helps seeing him get 4 targets last week. He is who I lean, but if you know something I don't and that it is actually Sherfield or Harty, please let me know before thurs night, sherfield/harty are massively cheaper than shakir too.

Last edited:
Sunday 1PMs/Main Slate

LAR/DAL

Rams have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Cowboys have a good P/RB matchup.
Stafford has a bad pressure rate situation.
Dak has a good pressure rate situation.
Rams TTR is T-17th (meh).
Cowboys TTR is 5th (good).
Pace of play is 10th (meh), O/U Rank is 4th.

- Injuries - LAR - On D, DT Brown (40%) out for 3rd week. On O, RBs Williams/Rivers still out.
- DAL - On D, 2nd week w/o LB Vander Esch (88%). S Thomas (33%) is Q. On O, no TE Hendershot.

The rams backfield had 30 rushes, split 18-12 henderson/freeman, the snaps were 57/43... I guess if Rams build a decent lead semi early, Henderson could be optimal in a tourney but that is not only not likely to happen, but he really doesn't have a PPR floor either. Nacua/Kupp make up a massive 70%+ target share since kupps return. That's what we call concentrated offense, and something we typically want in DFS. Nacua actually leads 36.5 to 34, and his aDOT is slightly smaller at 9.23 to 10.68... while I think either can be one-offed, Nacua makes more sense at 1,100 cheaper (and something I pointed out last week that I didn't listen too). I will say Atwell still does play a significant amount, and while his target share stinks, he is very cheap and has a huge 15.38 aDOT... he could be a HR hitter. I don't want to play Higbee really, his target share is 14.5%, but his aDOT isn't bad for a TE at 6.94, and DAL is in the bottom half of FPs given up to TEs, and he runs a route on 80% of dropbacks (3rd best), at 3.3K I get it,

I spoke very highly of pollard on the monday night prior to the bye week. His metrics look poorer than we expect because DAL really has played lopsided games all year... well we finally got a close game throughout and he hit 80% of snaps, and had 22 total opps (7 targets), He will be in my player pool, I think the rams are a little more susceptible to RBs than portrayed. Not counting week 2 (where Cooks didn't play) Lamb/Gallup/Cooks all have played between 68-75% of snaps. I want to play it again on the lopsided play, but lamb really has been disappointing this year (to his standards),.. The target share based off how they are listed above is 18.83/19.48/14.94, aDOTs are 9.45/11.2/11.43. Cooks aDOT is equal to gallups with a lower target share... he is more expensive, and thus unplayable. Lambs numbers are also worse (again I think it is semi an anomaly/bad samples) but he is more than doubled gallups numbers, and even in last weeks close game Gallup had 10 targets, yet costs 3.4K... he is 100% a punt/salary saver option. Ferguson really reclaimed the TE role over Schoonmaker last week, playing a season high 86% of snaps, but it translated into just 1 target, he runs a meh amount of routes per dropbacks, and on the season his aDOT is 4.28... while the matchup looks good on paper, even higbee in this matchup is cheaper and in a better spot, think I have to pass.

MIN/GBP

Vikes have a great P/RB matchup.
Packers have a meh P/RB matchup.
Mattison has a good run potential.
Love has a great pressure rate situation, and a good pass potential. A. Jones has a meh run potential.
Vikes TTR is 13th.
Packs TTR is 10th.
Pace of play is T-4th (good), O/U Rank is 9th (meh).

- Injuries - MIN - On D, LB Davenport (42%) out for 2nd week.
- GBP - On D, S Savage (90%+) is out, LB Campbell (75%+)/CB Alexander (90%+) are Q.

I do lean the over here, and both teams are in the top 12 for pass%.

Mattison had just 11 opps last week (3 targets), and maybe it was because they led? his snap% was just 53%, while akers had a season high 39% (and more touches).... I'll probably avoid altogether, but if you think MIN plays with a lead, I might actually lean Akers. Addison is still cheap enough and in his 2 games he had a 21% target share with a good aDOT of 11.07, I do think Osborn is a fine tournament pivot, as he is priced lower enough, will be owned lower, and has decent numbers (with more snaps) at 15% targets/9.73 aDOT. Hockenson is the man we want the most. In the 2 games without Jefferson he has a mammoth 27.5% target share (again on the team who is #1 in pass/run ratio), with an ok aDOT of 5.75.

I want to be ahead on the aaron jones train, but I don't think this is it... he still hasn't touched 40% of snaps, yet he did have 13 opportunities (5 targets) --- I'm not saying he can't be good, but there is to much risk AND he isn't cheap. In C. Watsons 2 full games from returning from injury, he has been pretty disappointing and I hope that lowers his ownership. As he has played the most snaps among the WRs, has the highest target share at 20%, and the biggest aDOT, not just of the team, but probably among WR1s at 17.67. This is arguably the easiest of matchups too. Doubs is practically the same price with worse stats, pass. If you want to take a stab on Reed in tourney formats where mass entering, I think it is fine, he plays about 50% of snaps, and has an aDOT of 11.17, but still, he isn't that much cheaper than Watson, so most likely it is pointless minus bigger game stacks. Musgrave is questionable, I don't know if I like his price at 3.5K, but he does play good snaps when healthy, and on the season, has a 15% target share/7 aDOT, so I get it. but until I do more research in TEs, I'm probably passing.

ATL/TEN

Falcons have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Titans have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Bijan? has a bad run potential.
Henry has a meh run potential.
Falcons TTR is T-17th (meh)
Titans TTR is T-26th (meh).
Pace of play is 16th (bad), O/U Rank is 16th (bad).

- Injuries - ATL - On D, LB Dupree (70%) is Q.
- TEN - On D, CB McCreary (87%) is out, DT Jones (22%) is Q.

Overall, just avoid this game. We have the worst pace/total, and 2 teams that both love to run, yet have terrible run matchups/hate to throw, yet have amazing pass matchups. If Levis was actually going to start, and vrabel didn't say both QBs will get snaps, I'd have interesting in a tournament dart throw, just incase they decide to actually throw the ball, like they should. You can also make the arguement that every piece of these offenses are kind of cheap, will be unplayed, and could pay off. Hopkins IMO has elite numbers on the year, 29% target share/13 aDOT... Pitts would be my other option, as his targets are slightly less than londons, but has a better aDOT, and is much cheaper --- I guess Bijans price is laughably low after last weeks debacle... and if he actually gets his true allotment isn't a bad take.

NOS/IND

Saints have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Colts have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Carr has a good pressure rate situation.
Minshew has a good pressure rate situation, but a meh pass potential. Taylor has a meh run potential.
Saints TTR is 12th.
Colts TTR is 8th.
Pace of play is 1st (great), O/U Rank is T-5th.

- Injuries - NOS - CB/S/S/LB Taylor (84%)/Maye (100%)/Mathieu(98%)/Davis (95%) are all Q. On O, T Hurst is out, TEs Hill/Graham are Q.
- IND - On D, CB Brents (77%) is out, DT Johnson (25%) is Q. On O, TEs Granson/Woods out, RB Moss is Q. T Smith is out.

I'm hoping a matchup with the saints gives us some suppressed ownership, because I want to be a part of it. There is 2 ways to handle Kamara. First things first, in PPR formats, the guy is a savage, and in his 4 games has had ATLEAST EIGHT targets in 3 of 4, hitting 14 twice. Last week, in defeat, he had 31 total opps. My concern is his expensive price, his massive ownership, and not really seeing what the return of Williams will do to him when they are playing with a lead. Luckily for him, they are road underdogs, but obviously that scenario can happen. I'll obviously have him, but I may be a bit underweight. On the season, Olave quietly has a 26% target share, and a great aDOT of 13. those are really good numbers, and I think he is a good option. I will say, Thomas is good too for being priced much cheaper, he has a 21% target share and a good 10.63 aDOT. I can see the reason for either. I'll not Juwan Johnson is returning, it keeps me off hill/graham, but if both of them are also out, he is a really good option at 3K.

Ummm.... somehow taylor is cheaper after his 21 point performance, where he had 22 opps (4 targets), and play his injury return high of 50% of snaps... oh and there is a chance moss doesn't suit up/has an injury, I like it. There is enough of a gap between pittman and downs, that I understand if you want to pay down. I keep shouting this, and it keeps semi failing, but in the 3 full games with Minshew, Pierce has an ok target share of 14%, but a massive 18.06 aDOT, and actually leads the team in airyards... I think he will continue to be one of my tournament punts, and will reap the rewards eventually. Pass at TE.

NEP/MIA

Pats have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Dolphins have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
M. Jones has a meh pressure rate situation.
Tua has a great pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential. Mostert has a good run potential.
Pats TTR is 21st (meh).
Dolphins TTR is 1st (great).
Pace of play is 2nd (good), O/U Rank is 2nd (good).

- Injuries - NEP - 100 Questionables. T Wheatley is out.
- MIA - CBs Ramsey/Needham are returning. CB Howard (93%), S Holland (95%) are Q. On O, RB Mostert is Q.

Miami is returning good pieces on defense, but the patriots players are all so cheap, the pace is good, and they should be in a positive pass script, so you can't completely ignore it. At RB, Stevenson has seemed to settle in at 2/3rds of the snaps, and they finally got back to doing what he does great the last 2 weeks, catch the ball... he has had b2b games of 6 targets (like week 1), and the offense has looked better. He is just 5.4K, and on PPR sites, I think his absolutely floor is 11+ FPs... 2x'ing as a floor, with a lot of upside has me interested. with Juju back, it really becomes a crapshoot at most of the WR positions. Parker last week (w/o juju) played just 58% of snaps, while demario saw a season high 62% (his prior was week 1 when juju was back, but didn't have parker), with all 4 active, I have a feeling his snaps get reduced, unless he continues to shine... I get taking a shot in tourneys, but I won't have more than a share or 2 if that. I obviously don't really like parker as I mentioned above his snaps have been dropping and that was without juju... and then juju, what can we expect out of him? Weeks 1-5 his targets/aDOT both stunk. Bourne is the only one I'd have, his aDOT is good at 10.57, and his target share is 21% on the season, while being the only one consistently seeing hte field (4 of 7 games with 87%+). Henry/Gesicki both have really good TE aDOTs, Gesicki has actually carved a bigger role over the last 2 weeks, making Henry unplayable. I don't really want to play Gesicki either though, as he doesn't see much action, but he is almost floor priced, and a revenge game... I'd go here as a possible punt/salary saver option if needed.

Usually I like players with injury designations, and I do think MIA should be playing with a lead, but I can't see myself clicking Mostert at 7.7K, he is 600 more expensive after his dud last week, and $1,300 since the return of Ahmed, and he does not have the PPR floor upside the other RBs around him have (Barkley/Pollard/Kamara/Etienne). Should pass, but obviously he is super efficient, plays on the team that is favored/highest TT, so does he have a path to slate break? yes, just I'm not taking the chance. I will never tell you to not play Hill if you want too, he has elite numbers with a 33% target share, and an 11.41 aDOT... Having said that, he is the most expensive player on the slate, MIA are favorites, in the last outing Hill hit just 15 points (not even 2x'ing this big salary), and there is always the argument that Billichek likes to take your #1 option out of the mix. The problem is, you want a part of this offense, and Waddle is also expensive, despite metrics that don't match when comparing to Hill, and a back that may put him out of some of the game at any point.... ugh. Wilson/Berrios are both min priced, I think they are a fine punt/salary saver option, especially if it becomes lopsided in one direction, OR if one of these 2 games does reinjury their injuries from this week. I lean to wilson, as he has techinically played a smidge more the last 3 weeks, and has a massive aDOT of 13.86 (compared to Berrrios 4). Maybe instead of not liking the big dogs, and not wanting to go to the WR3s, we can hit Smythe at 2.8K. The positive? he can easily play 90%+ of snaps, and has a decent TE aDOT of 6.56. The negative? he has just a 7% target share. Still at 2.8K, if he gets a few catches, he can 2x without a TD. 3-36?, so if he can hit one, you're solid.

NYJ/NYG

Jets have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Giants have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Z. Wilson has a meh pass potential.
D. Jones has the worst pressure rate situation, and a meh pass potential. Barkley has the worst main slate run potential.
Jets TTR is T-17th.
Giants TTR is T-25th.
Pace of play is 9th. O/U Rank is T-12th (bad).

- Injuries - NYJ - On D, CB Carter (69%) is Q. On O, C Tippmann is out. WRs Cobb is Q. & Charles is D.
- NYG - On D, CB Jackson (91%) is Q. On O, TE Waller is Q. T Thomas is D, plus a handful still out (Ezeudu/Lemiuex/Peart/etc).

Hall has been ramped up for a couple weeks now, and last played 66% of snaps, in his 2 games post jets comments of giving him a bigger workload, he's averaging 21 opps 4 targets/g, while being super efficient. He is just 5.9K, and in a smash spot. While I see a potential for the jets to win in a lopsided affair, there's a chance the WRs 3/4 are out, and Wilson/Lazard were already heavily played/utilized. I also think Wilson is too cheap too, as he has a monster 32.5% target share with a good aDOT of 10.35, if Giants keep it competitive, or flip the projected script, he could smash. I mention Lazard because he is sooo cheap, and despite just a 13.5% target share, he has a good aDOT of 13.3. I have to mention Conklin, he has an ok target share at 16%, with a good te aDOT of 7.48, at 3.2K, he has 3x'd in half of his games, so I get it.

In Barkleys 2 games since returning, with tyrod too, he is averaging 27 opps (4.5 targets), he is 8K, and in a really tough spot, but I wouldn't be shocked at a good performance... I won't have a lot of exposure, but I won't cross him off. One of these WRs will obviously beat out expectation/value because they are all so cheap, but I'm not playing a guessing game. Waller has the best target share in the league among TEs (23% - Kelce's is arguably better because he missed a game -- but still), while having one of the best aDOTs at 8.45, nobody on this team is as reliable, I expect a positive pass script, He can be played

JAC/PIT

Jaguars have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Steelers have a bad P/RB matchup.
Pickett has a bad pass potential.
Jags TTR is 9th.
Steelers TTR is 16th (meh).
Pace of play is 6th (good). O/U Rank is 10th (meh).

- Injuries - JAC - On D, S Cisco (89%), CB Campbell (63%) are Q. On O, WR Z. Jones is out, and T Little is Q.
- PIT - DT Heyward is returning, CBs Wallace (91%)/Porter (32%)/Pierre are Q.

Etienne has only played more and more as the season has progressed, hitting 88% last week, and has now had 3 straight games with 5 targets. He feels expensive, and if you like the WRs, you are kind of hoping he fails, I won't cross him off as he has had a ceiling game and 3 straight 22+ points, but I'm not completely sold here... although why pay up for barkley when you can have him.. hmm. In the 4 games without Z. Jones, Kirk has had a 23.5% target share with a 9,87 aDOT, while Ridley is at 16.5% but with a massive 15.24 aDOT... he is, for the first time this year, not only his cheapest price, but cheaper than Kirk.... I prefer him as my tourney option, as I think he is a bigger HR hitting potential, but if you prefer kirk, go for it. In those games Engrams aDOT is in the 3's, while his target share is fine around 22%~ I prefer other options at TE.

Out of the bye Najee hit his season high 58%! of snaps, wow... he did have 17 opps (3 targets), If you can guarantee those touches, he is a steal at 5.1K, but I can't trust it, plus this may be the product of playing the game with a lead, which they are not projected to do. Heyward has played 2 games without the Muth, and he hit 86% of snaps last week, he is averaging 3.5 targets, and 4.8 points, Jags are pretty bad against the TE, but there's a guy named McBride in a bigger boom spot, where this play just doesn't win out 99% of the time. In Diontaes return, Pickens still lead the team in snaps (by a good amount) aDOT & target share --- those numbers were an elite 35%/16.38, while Diontae was at 26%/9,83, while those numbers are good, Pickens is not that much more expensive, and will be in my player pool.

PHI/WAS

Eagles have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Commanders have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Hurts has a bad pressure rate situation, but a good pass potential. Swift has a great run potential.
Howell has a bad pressure rate situation, and a meh pass potential.
Eagles TTR is 6th (good).
Commanders TTR is T-22nd (meh).
Pace of play is 13th (meh). O/U Rank is T-5th.

- Injuries - PHI - On D, CB Roby (45%) is out for 2nd week, S Evans (82%) is out for 3rd week, and CB Maddox (60%) is still out. On O, G Jurgens is out. WR Watkins is out.
- WAS - On D, LB Barton (100%) is out, S Forrest (99%) out ofr 3rd week. On O, WR Samuel is Q, and T Charles is out.

Aj Brown may be the #1 WR in the league (sorry Hill), he has a massive 33% target share, and a great aDOT of 13.19, if I can play him, I will. I think eventually Smith will outperform him in a game, but kind of like waddle (albeit not as egregious), he isn't that far gapped in price to brown t oconsider. But in tourneys, you can always make that argument to me... he still has a 22% target share, and 12.57 aDOT, so I get it. Not going to Zaccheaus/Jones. Not paying for goedert, rather go right up to waller... he has an 18% target share, and just a 5.49 aDOT, pass. I think swift always has the ability to slate break, and has a solid PPR floor. I just HATE how he will never score a close TD, so unless he rips one, he is pretty limited. Having said that, ripping a TD from a distance, is how we have boom potential, which is a recipe for a tournament boom option, I'll have him in some as leverage to the passing offense.

Br. Robinson will never be on my list, unless it is a smash spot/even lower priced... he is in a bad spot this weak for the run, and really doesn't have a nice ppr floor.. he also hasn't played over 55% of snaps since week 1... pass. On the season McLaurins numbers are better than Dotsons (21.5% vs 16.5%, AND 11.02 vs 8.38 aDOT), and the price isn't gapped enough. He would be my bringback option. Thomas is kind of cheaper than I though, and he has an ok target share at 17%~, with an ok aDOT of 6.66, I'm fine if you want to go here for a semi-lower priced TE.

HOU/CAR

Texans have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Panthers have a good P/RB matchup.
Stroud has the best pressure rate situation, and a good pass situation.
Young has a bad pressure rate situation.
Texans TTR is 7th (good).
Panthers TTR is T-14th.
Pace of play is 3rd (good). O/U Rank is T-5th.

- Injuries - HOU - On D, DT/S Rankins (61%)/Murray (43%) are out, while CB Stingley (100%) is still out. On O, no TE Jordon/WR Woods.
- CAR - On D, S Bell (100%) is out for 2nd week, LB Gross-Matos (50%)/S Chinn (52%) are out. LB Thompson (100%) is still out. S Woods (85%+)/LBs Luvu (86%)/Burns (80%) are both Q.

Ummmm... look at the center of the field possibly missing for CAR, Stroud already has a sexy matchup, and we have a semi more concentrated offense with no Woods --- yes please. On the season, Woods has a 22% target share... this is going to be dispersed the most to 3 people --- Collins/Dell/Schultz. Lets focus WR first. Collins already has a 21% target share, with a good aDOT of 11.55, Dells is ok at 14%, but a bit better aDOT of 12.89, both look undervalued, and I'm fine with either, but the price gap isn't big, and I'd much rather collins. Schultz has a 17% target share, with a 7.24 aDOT, he has actually seen that ramp up in his last 2 games, and already has 7 RZ targets on the season --- Woods was second on the team at 6... he has good TD equity, has seen more involvement, and should have elevated expectations (even if slightly) with woods out, he is a fine option. I will not play piece, i will not play pierce, i will not play pierce. He is in his best spot of the year, and probably the season, but his playing time sucks, actually saw 33% last game, and has 0 ppr floor, if he sucks today, he will have officially lost his starting job (if he hasn't already). Now if you think the trend of singletary being the starter is a thing, I actually can see a reason to take a dart throw in a lineup or two at 4.4K.

Thielen is the highest he has been priced... I've faded him practically all year (wrongfully) and I'm going to do it again, solely because at 6.6, I'd rather have olave/pittman/smith/wilson (maybe others). He arguably has target shares like them (27%), but his aDOT is the worst at 7.81, In the 4 games Mingo was fully healthy with Thielen, He has had a massive aDOT differnce 12.13 to thielens 7.41, while the target share is 17.5% to 28%, I'd still rather take the 3.4K option over the 6.6K option looking at those stats, he's also played more snaps in those games. Hursts aDOT is good at 7.09, but hjust a 10% target share... my only argument for him is a tourney pivot off the popular mcbride. Idk what to do at RB, but if you guess right, you'll be very happy. Both backs are under 5K, I still think its sanders to lose for now, and this will be his softest matchup of the year...I lean that direction, but understand if you want to full fade.

4PMs/Main Slate Cont.

CLV/SEA

Browns have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Seahawks have a bad P/RB matchup.
Watson? has a meh pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Ford? has a bad run potential.
Geno has a meh pressure rate situation. Walker has a meh run potential.
Browns TTR is T-22nd (meh).
Seahawks TTR is 11th.
Pace of play is 7th. O/U Rank is 11th.

- Injuries - CLV - On D, LB Takitaki (54%) is Q. On O, WR Goodwin/RB Ford are Q.
- SEA - On D, LB Nwosu (67%) is out, S Adams (90%+) is Q. On O, G Haynes id doubtful, WR Lockett is Q.

I'll be underweight this game really as the defenses seem to be better than the opposiing offenses. Having said that,

Ford was on track for a breakout game last week, then he got hurt... if he plays this weak, I think he isn't a bad play, and actually has had some PPR safety, they did not commit to hunt posti njury, and used pierre strong, so if he's out, I think I still avoid this backfield (and even still --- I'm not playing much of ford if any but wanted to make note). Weeks 6/7 with Walker, Cooper has had a good target share at 24%, and an aDOT of 14.19, he will go virtually unowned, and they are projected to be in a good pass script --- I actually don't hate it for tournaments. Moore's price is getting disrespectfully low, his aDOT sucks at 7.86 with walker, but a 20% target share gives him a PPR fllor, and one-offing him or cooper doesn't feel dumb. Njokus aDOT is trash at 3.23, and he isn't cheap enough, pass.

Walker is a slate breaker/work horse, last week he had 29 opps (3 targets), so if you have conviction, go for it, I just would rather have Etienne/Kamara/Pollard in their matchups. Metcalf seems to expensive, but he has a massive aDOT at 13.45, and people seem to never love him, obviously a big bump if Lockett is out. With both in JSN is a no go, but will probably be my most wanted option on this team if Lockett is out, pass at TE.

KCC/DEN

Chiefs have a great P/RB matchup.
Broncos have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Mahomes has a good pressure rate situation, and the best pass potential (Albeit still skewed). Pacheco has a good run potential.
R. Wilson has a bad pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Jav. Williams has a good run potential.
Chiefs TTR is 2nd (great).
Broncos TTR is 20th (meh).
Pace of play is 14th (meh). O/U Rank is T-2nd.

- Injuries - KCC - On D, LB Bolton (85%) is out. On O, no WR James/Ross.
- Den - On O, no WR Johnson.

I think the weather is really going to suppress ownership here, so I'm fighting with the idea of going a bit overweight, and fwiw, the total is still 46 (where it was wed morning~).

I think of all players, Pacheco comes in with the highest ownership, he does seem a bit undervalued, and has been involved in the pass game of late, I don't mind if you want to go here, but I'm fading the spot, as I like Hall/Bijan/Taylor/Swift a bit more in this range. The problem is what WR do we play? With Watson back, it keeps me off of him and MVS. Toney is just unclickable --- playing 19% of snaps last week. I think it becomes Moore/Rice who you consider. Moore looked to be trending down, but actually played 60% of snaps last week, and he is 3.2K, while Rice was at 59%, and 5K. I think everyone will flock to rice (pun intended) and I agree it is who I'd rather play (and am in redraft leagues), I think in tournaments I'd rather take Moore at a much cheaper price/ownership. Take out Wk1 and Kelce has a 26.5% target share, and a good te ADOT of 7.24... I will never talk you out of playing him, as nobody has the ceiling he does.. he is the #1 target playing with the #1 QB in the league BUT... he is 8.4K, and taylor swift will not be at the game (sorry), I think I'd rather an AJ Brown type over Kelce, but I may still take him in a lineup or 2.

I think Sutton/Jeudy are interchangeable as they have a 23.5%/21% target shares, and 10.05/11.74 aDOTs. In a game stack I'd play whoever is projected lower ownership. Lean is to Jeudy. I'm probably poassing at TE, but Trautman is practically floor price, and has an aDOT of 7.69, while seeing the field a ton, so if you wanted to dart throw, so be it. Jav. Williams played a season high 53% of snaps, giving him a nice 19 opp game (4 targets), He is just 5.2K, and if this is a sign to come, his price is only going to go upwards. I'm fine with him.

BAL/ARI

Ravens have a great P/RB matchup.
Cards have a bad P/RB matchup.
Lamar has a great pass potential. Gus Bus? has a great run potential.
Dobbs has a bad pass potential.
Ravens TTR is 3rd (good).
Cards TTR is 24th (meh).
Pace of play is 8th. O/U Rank is T-5th.

- Injuries - BAL - On D, S Williams (63%) is out for 2nd week, a few secondary injuries out for 4+ weeks. LB Oweh is Q.
- ARI - On D, no DE Strong (56%), LB Barnes (61%). S/CB Thompson (87%)/Hamilton Sr. (80%) are Q. On O, no T Wilkinson. no TE Ertz, WR Dortch is Q.

Not only do gusbus/Hill split time, rookie Mitchell looks to be playing this week too. Oh and Lamar can and probably will vulture, pass. Flowers is a smash spot option at 5.6K. I mentioned a few weeks ago now how his aDOT is artificially low from his first 2~ weeks, and his target share looks inflated with OBJ/Bateman missing time mid year. Well on the season he has a 28% target share, and an aDOT of 8.43, in the last 3 weeks, with all WRs healthy, it is 27%, and an aDOT of 11.16... that combination under 6K, is a joke and I'll have me a lot of him. In that same 3 game timeframe Andrews has a 24% target share, and a great aDOT of 8,91, Those numbers are just as good as Kelce's, and he is in a better environment + cheaper. Yeah buddy.

Demercado is 4.8K, and played 80% of snaps last week (fuck you week 6....as I may have dropped him prematurely in at least 1 league). It gave him 18 opps, (5 targets), that is super solid numbers for under 5K, and I think the target floor should persist with a negative game script. Hollywood is an even greater example than flowers for WRs that should not be under 6K. He has a massive 27% target share, with a great aDOT of 12.88.. Moore is unplayable and has a 1.93 aDOT, Wilson is cheaper than him, plays more, and has an aDOT of 13.37, I'd only use Wilson at most as a dart throw/salary saver in a lineup if mass entering, This will be the first week McBride will be without Ertz (and Swaim), but weekly the Cards have been using 3 TEs, and the matchup is poor, and everyone in tourneys is going here as an option. I will be underweight, but understand the logic of course.

CIN/SFO

Bengals have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
49ers have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Burrow has a bad pass potential.
Purdy has a good pass potential. CMC has a great run potential.
Bengals TTR is T-14th.
49ers TTR is 4th (good).
Pace of play is 15th (meh). O/U Rank is T-2nd.

- Injuries - CIN - On O, RB Brown is out.
- SFO - On O, no WR Deebo, and T Williams is Q.

The pace of this game is actually really slow, and 49ers D is A LOT healthier than it was last week. If T Williams is out, it only hurts the offense (with deebo), In general, I think I want to fade this game when it has one of the bigger o/u's, and those signs pointing to a higher chance (than other games) of not hitting their own expectations --- if that makes sense. But either way,

Mixon plays over 70%+ of snaps, he has hit atleast 4 targets in 4 of his 6 games... nobody is talking about him, and somehow he is under 6K, which I don't think anyone would have guessed barring a drop in snaps (which hasn't happened), I kind of like him. We've already seen Chase as a slate breaker, but a few things, he is super expensive, his boom game was without higgins (who is coming in healthy), and like mentioned earlier SFO D is as healthy as it's ever been. My gut says to fade hard when you can have guys like brown for similar price. In his first 3 weeks, in a full allotment of snaps, Higgins graded out better than Chase, and we are getting him under 6K, If I go here, he is the receiving piece I'd want in this game. pass at TE.

CMC is a fucking savage. He comes in last week with injury designations and plays 100% of snaps, and quietly gets over 20+ FPs. If you want to play him, go for it. Somehow Rayray, even playing from behind, saw his snaps go to 36% (with no Bell, and a full game without deebo ---- the week prior where deebo got hurt in game, rayay got to 71%, WTF SFO...). I cant trust the floor price rayray, but watch him go right back up to 70%+ and piss me off... anyways. Jennings actually played really well and had a 31% target share, with an ok aDOT of 7.78, if that even falls of a little bit, he is really cheap in the 3K's. W/o Deebo last week, Aiyuk saw his aDOT drop to 8.67, which is not what we pay for at 7K (especially with a target share drop to 21%), I'm passing here --- in a tougher matchup, and possibly a worse script than last week. I like way to many TEs this week (kind of like last week), and Kittle really stands out. He had a really good target share of 24% without deebo, and a MASSIVE 12.29 aDOT.... benglas worst position/FPs given up is to the TE position.... and he may get overlooked with Hock/Andrews above him, and Waller/Goedert/Engram below him. He is looking like one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Sunday Night/Showdown Slate

CHI/LAC

Bears have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Chargers have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Bagent? has a meh pressure rate situation. Foreman? has a good run potential.
Herbert has a great pressure rate situation, and pass potential.
Pace of play is T-4th (good).

Injuries - CHI -
- LAC -

-

Monday Night/Showdown Slate

LVR/DET

Raiders have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Lions have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Garop? has a good pressure rate situation, but bad pass potential. Jacobs has the worst run potential.
Goff has a great pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential. Montgomery? has a great run potential.
Pace of play is T-11th (meh)

- Injuries - LVR - On D, LB Deablo (85%+) is out, CB Hobbs (95%) is Q to return after 4 game hiatus. On O, K Carlson is Q.
- DET - On D, DT Jones (51%) is Q. On O, no G Jackson, C Ragnow (who has played 100% of snaps) is doubtful, and G Vaitai is Q. RB Montgomery is out, WR St. Brown is Q.

In his 2 games without Montgomery, Gibbs is averaging about 74% of snaps (with his most recent game being 87%), In his first game, the lions led throughout, and he finished with 19 opps (2 targets), in his second game, the lions trailed throughout, and he finished with 21 opps (10 targets). While I obviously think he lands somewhere in the middle, I think the lions play with a lead, and I'd want to back up my expectations --- on the season they are 19th in pass play% (so bottom half of the league), and that's despite throwing on almost 81% of snaps last week (where gibbs got his 10 targets). Not saying he isn't a good play, I just know he will be popular, and I'm taking a stand to be underweight. At WR, I'm going to assume St. Brown plays, and this sunday pop up injury is due to the fact the whole league got a talking post Bijan problems last week. Jameson Williams has played 3 games to start the year, and I just can't get behind dart throwing him at 3.2K.... He did hit 46%~ of snaps in 2 of his 3 games, but in bot hof those games they were missing a higher depth chart WR (St. Brown once, M. Jones once), and the 1 week they all were healthy, he saw 23% of snaps (in a game they led --- which this projects to too). Raymond could be a smarter pivot option of williams, as he is almost have the price, and kind of plays the same snap share role. The 1/2 we really need to focus on is St. Brown/Reynolds. On the season St. Brown may have just a 7.17 aDOT, but he makes up for it with his massive target share of 32%, he is capable of 10+/100+/1+ any given sunday, and if the illness keeps people off, I want to jump in on playing him more. Reynolds is a bit tougher, because I don't like his price, and in games with St. Brown, he has a pretty bad target share for a WR2 at 11.68%, his aDOT is good at 12.28, and with the bigger pool of WR3s now on this team, you know he is the only other one guaranteed to see the field, so I get it. On the season, LaPorta is averaging 80% of snaps, he runs a route on 69% of dropbacks (which is good), In games with St. Brown, he has a 21% target share, and a good TE aDOT of 7.24, those numbers mirrors TEs like Andrews, considering this, he is maybe a bit cheap.

I feel like Jacobs is kind of cheap too, while they may struggle to run the ball, he has 25+ opp potential, and arguably a floor of 5 targets. He runs a route on 48% of dropbacks (top 10 among RBs). The team is 3-2 with Garoppolo, I don't think they are going to be useless, and his ownership may be low with most people (including myself) trying to jam in Adams/St. Brown. In the 5 games with Garoppolo, Adams has a 30% target share, with an aDOT of 10.78... Meyers missed one of those games... in Meyers 4 games with Garop, he has a 30% target share, and a 10.1 aDOT ... does that sound familiar? Statistically they are identical, yet Meyers is 25%+ cheaper. I'll obviously have adams, but may be overweight Meyers. We need to find a cheapie... and the WR3 is disgustingly bad for the Raiders. Renfrow has seen his snaps drop and I don't want him even at 1.2K.... I have some interest in Tucker.. I know if you look last week, it looks like 49% of snaps is great, but it was a blowout, what I would like to add to that, is even the week prior he saw 31% of snaps to renfrows 10%, when they played a closer game against the Pats, they also have very spaced aDOTs on the season, so give me the hopeful HR potential in Tucker and his 17.71 aDOT/cheaper price as a possible punt/salary saver option. I know Mayer seems to has taken over the lead TE duties, but it's not like he has been a world beater in that role, and despite the drop in snaps, Hooper is still getting 2 targets/g --- I know this are terrible numbers, but hooper is $800, Mayer is 3.8K.... I'll obviously go mayer if I can afford it, but I think I'll be using more hooper. Zamir White may be the RB2, but unless Jacobs gets hurt and/or blowout in one direction, he is not worth it. His 3 targets last week came at 30-6 with 2+ minutes to go.

Last edited:
Thursday Night/Showdown Slate

TBB/BUF

Bucs have a meh P/RB matchup.
Bills have a meh P/RB matchup.
R. White has a meh run potential.
Allen has a good pass potential.
Pace of play is T-11th (meh) of the weekend.

- Injuries - TBB - On D, DT Vea (60%) is Q. On O, QB Baker/WR Godwin are Q. Edmonds looks to be returning. G Feiler is Q.
- BUF - On D, it'll be the 4th week w/o CB White, and 3rd week w/o DT/LB Jones/Milano. DTs Oliver (74%)/ Phillips (42%) are both Q. On O, TEs Morris/Knox are out.

I'll believe it when I see it, but the return of Edmonds does not scare me off White. Even Week 1, and a completely neutral script & where Edmonds was healthy, he played just 12% of snaps to Whites 79%. If that is going to lower Whites his ownership, sign me up. As the guy runs route% is T2nd in the league among RBs. I will note Edmonds is the floor price, so if you want to take a shot in a couple lineups where mass entering, I get it, not sure if I will. I am going to assume Godwin is playing... Since Wk3 Palmer has solidified himself as the WR3 on this team, while he only has a 10% target share in that timeframe, he has a massive aDOT of 14.85, and could be a spot to look for some value/home run hit. If we take out Wk4, where Evans barely played. Evans has a great target share/aDOT than Godwin --- 27.5%/23%, 12.91/9.34, they are priced appropriately apart, to where I won't fault you for going either direction, but obviously if you can get evans, you do it. I still believe in Otton, he plays virtually 100% of snaps, while he has just a 12% target share, his aDOT isn't bad at 6.3, and unlike the Smythes of the world, he actually runs a ton of routes --- 79% of dropbacks, which is T-4th among TEs --- he is actually cheaper than even Palmer, which is laughable, and imo can be a capt. candidate that'll help you fit in the big dogs.

Post Da. Harris injury, Cooks snaps have actually gotten worse somehow, and he looks to be in a true split with La. Murray now --- and these last 2 games were relatively neutral scripts, so it's not like it was because of a blow out in one direction. In those 2 games, he's averaged 15 opps 1.5 targets/g, while he has been efficient (over 4 ypc), I don't think I can be comfortable paying for his 3rd most expensive non QB salary. I will definitely be underweight/debating full fade. Yes Murray looks to be in that 50% snap role now too, but he gets even less usage, and Allen is a vulture candidate to both (and each other are to one another as well), while I don't hate him, there are much much better players at his salary. One being, and who I absolutely love, is Kincaid. On the season, Kincaid has just an 11.5% target share, and a meh aDOT of 3.67, he's averaged 60% of snaps, but this will be the first week Knox (68%) and even Morris (20%) are both out, leaving him with 0 competition really, and a great rise in expectations. He may be in 100% of my lineups, and some capts as well. At WR Diggs is an absolute alpha, and putting a stamp on it this year. He has a massive target share of 33.33%, with a good aDOT of 11.86, if you can play him, you do it. Davis does come at almost half of his price however, and while his 15% target share looks bad, he has a massive aDOT of 14.97, and I've said it many times, he can hit a HR at anytime, totally fine if you want to go here. One is interesting, is now with Knox/Morris out, the bills may not be able to do the 2 TE sets they are used to, and could create a massive jump in expectation for the WR3 on this team. But we have to figure out who that is, based off snaps throughout the year, it actually looks like it used to be Sherfield, and has finally switched back to Shakir, and it helps seeing him get 4 targets last week. He is who I lean, but if you know something I don't and that it is actually Sherfield or Harty, please let me know before thurs night, sherfield/harty are massively cheaper than shakir too.

Updated.

Will most likely be on Kincaid/Otton props, maybe R. White receptions

Gotta figure bills passing game off a bad loss and playing a team who tough to run on anyways. Diggs been over 100 in 5 of 7, didn’t get there last week in a loss so you know he wasn’t happy!! Lot of #1’s have put up huge games on bucs, see no reason not to play diggs ov 82.5 rec, maybe even 110+ for +200? Long as Vita playing Allen ov 1.5 td passes makes tons of sense since I don’t see them running in tds, juicy but not terrible.

Like all the wrs in washigton/Philly game

Mcclarrion, smith, and brown. Mcclarrion amd smith you can get pretty good prices on 70+!!

Hockenson ov 53.5.

All done. 90% sure I won't have sunday night written up, but i'll try prior to 3pm... good luck guys

What there to say, chargers coach one the biggest morons in the league, bears have a kid starting at qb who I think played flag football at a online college! Chargers bringing what’s his face over from cowboys as OC appears to have hurt eckler as they not dumping it off to him much: after years of picking on chargers Run d now their pass d is terrible but who wants to trust some kid from culinary college?? I guess maybe DJ Moore?? Palmer might be interesting as he getting involved a lot. Terrible game! Lol

What there to say, chargers coach one the biggest morons in the league, bears have a kid starting at qb who I think played flag football at a online college! Chargers bringing what’s his face over from cowboys as OC appears to have hurt eckler as they not dumping it off to him much: after years of picking on chargers Run d now their pass d is terrible but who wants to trust some kid from culinary college?? I guess maybe DJ Moore?? Palmer might be interesting as he getting involved a lot. Terrible game! Lol
2daBank. I don't reply much on this sight but i gotta say this. The Bagent kid went to Shepherd University in West virginia. Obvious he is good enuf to be
drafted. Kinda find it a little disrespectful of you seeing I know this kid. Do you remember a guy named Joe Flacco? He also went to a "culinary school" but yet is a super bowl champ. How about Kurt warner? Give the boy a shot b4 judgement. Shows a serious lack of character on your part wouldn't you say?

2daBank. I don't reply much on this sight but i gotta say this. The Bagent kid went to Shepherd University in West virginia. Obvious he is good enuf to be
drafted. Kinda find it a little disrespectful of you seeing I know this kid. Do you remember a guy named Joe Flacco? He also went to a "culinary school" but yet is a super bowl champ. How about Kurt warner? Give the boy a shot b4 judgement. Shows a serious lack of character on your part wouldn't you say?
Disrespectful & a serious lack of character?? lol. A poster on a sports forum makes a few sarcastic remarks about a largely unknown QB & because you claim to personally know him, it's somehow a personal attack that you feel the need to defend? Maybe you can copy/[aste the perceived insult & send it to to him, so we can all enjoy his personal response to the slight after the game. By the way, he was an undrafted free agent. Thought you'd know that considering how close you are to the family.

Disrespectful & a serious lack of character?? lol. A poster on a sports forum makes a few sarcastic remarks about a largely unknown QB & because you claim to personally know him, it's somehow a personal attack that you feel the need to defend? Maybe you can copy/[aste the perceived insult & send it to to him, so we can all enjoy his personal response to the slight after the game. By the way, he was an undrafted free agent. Thought you'd know that considering how close you are to the family.
dg84. Where did i say i was close to his family? Copy and Paste the insult? Can you not read? What is there to copy and paste if it is right in front of you. I realize you
feel you need to have a regular posters back. Thats cool, kiss anyones ass you feel you need to. I really don't care. i made my point and if you don't like it, WHO CARES!

No clue wtf to do with this game

Palmer 60+ Rec +210

Then I did sgp with

Forman ov 49.5 rush + td
Palmer ov 40.5

Allen td

15-1. Just for shits and giggles

Lack of character? I took awhile till deciding to respond cause I try to be a nice guy so wanna say this in a way as least offensive and rude as I possibly can!!

1st off., The kid started and won a NFL game he has clearly achieved more athletically in his life than little ol me and most others ever will! The fact I didn’t know what nothing school he went to so just said culinary college out of jest was hardly me trying to disrespect him in any way, unless he somehow cursed with a worse sense of humor than you I have a feeling dude really doesn’t give a shit!!!

2nd I’m well aware there been plenty of very good amd even a HOFer who went to some little sisters of the poor college, you could have mentioned Tony Romo also: Kirk Warner didn’t even sniff a nfl roster till bagging groceries in his mid 20s!! Pretty sure he never minded any cracks I prob made! Who nominated you defender of these guys honor? Guys who clearly don’t need anyone speaking up for them.

3rd if this the crap you post maybe you should stick with the less is more approach. Or just maybe say something nice to me or some the other ppl who take their time to generously share things to try and help folks out. We coulda got along a lot better had it been a post thanking me for one the thousands of post I make taking my time to share what are usually damn good plays!! Instead you want to attack my character for why? Cause i joked about not knowing where the Fuxk some kid I never heard of starting a nfl game played his ball?? I sure hope this scores you brownie points when you tell your “good friend” how you defended his honor!!! Of course there wasn’t any need as his honor wasn’t being attacked. I do question his taste in friends now,

Only on the interweb bro. Can’t make this shit up. I seriously hope none these guys are so petty they feel disrespected when a nobody like me makes a joke bout where they went to school! I’d make a joke bout where I went to school but you had to have taken 2 years of a foreign language to get into college and the cunt counselor at my high school said I wasn’t good enough at English to take Spanish!! Lmfao.

So sad all this woke garbage has replaced having a sense of humor, not for this guy!!

Now I take all that stuff back. This Mfer should think bout culinary college throwing god awful passes like that!! Let’s be real, bears bout the worst team in the league picking qb personnel, doubt he have a job for any other team, maybe head chef!!!

I grabbed some raiders te Mayer ov 21.5, seems short considering lions not real good against tight ends and you would think raiders be in a hole and throwing a lot. Don’t think jacobs will have much success so outta see 40+ passes from vegas. I’d be shocked if the te doesn’t get 4-5 of those! Lions allowing 5+ catches and over 60 ypc to te’s!!

I don’t like playing unders much but jacobs In a tough spot, lions run d been really good and again I expect game script to not favor a raiders rushing attack, un 63.5 for me.

Gibbs ov 70 rush or 100+ rush/Rec works for me.

Bank, I actually read alot of your stuff and do appreciate the time you put in. You seem pretty knowlegeable and a guy I could have a
beer with. I had no problem whatsoever with the first slight (on-line flag football - that was funny), BUT, then you came back with the culinary school slight. If I asked you if you
stand up for your friends, I'm sure your answer would be yes. So, got nothing to do with "woke" (which is a laughable concept). Personally, I can't
get my feelings hurt because there ain't much i give a shit about. Keep on keepin on!

Bank, I actually read alot of your stuff and do appreciate the time you put in. You seem pretty knowlegeable and a guy I could have a
beer with. I had no problem whatsoever with the first slight (on-line flag football - that was funny), BUT, then you came back with the culinary school slight. If I asked you if you
stand up for your friends, I'm sure your answer would be yes. So, got nothing to do with "woke" (which is a laughable concept). Personally, I can't
get my feelings hurt because there ain't much i give a shit about. Keep on keepin on!

Dude, I just had no freaking idea where the kid went to school, I wasn’t bout to look it up. I talk so much shit bout my friends and myself if they found a crack like that disrespectful im prob not the guy to hang around! Honestly I have no idea if the dude should be in the league or not, I’d say prob not but it tough to judge since what I do know is the entire bears staff isn’t qualified to work at McDonald’s!! These idiots can’t even figure out foreman is far and away the best running back they had available, ask your buddy if he ever sitting in offensive meetings and wondering if the ppl in charge could possibly be legit retarded?!! That isn’t a joke, I’m truly curious, anyone who would give those other 2 running backs touches, especially in short yardage where they tip toe to the los waiting for a magical portal to open up instead of handing it to foreman who hits the hole like his hair on fire, I have to wonder if their iq’s are above 80!!! Nothing bears do offensively make it possible to evaluate a qb, can’t believe this the staff they hired, I feel sad for Justin fields. I’m not even sure Caleb Williams be able to cover up this incompetence and I think he one those generational types who will succeed almost anywhere, not sure bout in Chicago under this staff tho!

So took a few shots tonight, not sure what we get from st brown since he supposedly dealing w the flu going around. Maybe he plays great, maybe not, I’ll just leave him alone and hope others step up.

Josh Reynolds 50+ +170
Jameson Williams 60+ +500
Gibbs 80+ rush and td
Gibbs ov 102.5 rush+rec
Jacobs un 63.5 rush

Williams a total dart throw, he might not catch a pass but he might hit his head on goalpost and cash in 1 play! 5-1 worth a shot to me. Reynolds has went over 50 in bunch of games, on a night st brown might not be his best seems like a great price. Raiders can’t stop the run and I suspect a positive game script for gibbs, pretty much the opposite for jacobs. Already mentioned I have a pretty big bet on raiders te Mayer ov 21.5.

I forgot to look at Jimmy g completions/attempts, might add one of those

So took a few shots tonight, not sure what we get from st brown since he supposedly dealing w the flu going around. Maybe he plays great, maybe not, I’ll just leave him alone and hope others step up.

Josh Reynolds 50+ +170
Jameson Williams 60+ +500
Gibbs 80+ rush and td
Gibbs ov 102.5 rush+rec
Jacobs un 63.5 rush

Williams a total dart throw, he might not catch a pass but he might hit his head on goalpost and cash in 1 play! 5-1 worth a shot to me. Reynolds has went over 50 in bunch of games, on a night st brown might not be his best seems like a great price. Raiders can’t stop the run and I suspect a positive game script for gibbs, pretty much the opposite for jacobs. Already mentioned I have a pretty big bet on raiders te Mayer ov 21.5.

I forgot to look at Jimmy g completions/attempts, might add one of those
Those Jimmy G bets definitely in play.

Lions run defense damn good.

Lions likely play from ahead.

Those Jimmy G bets definitely in play.

Lions run defense damn good.

Lions likely play from ahead.

You know I am practically allergic to under props! For me to play the jacobs under rush yards I have to feel incredibly strong bout it! I passed on bama qb Milroe under week after week even tho they kept lining him in the 40s and I knew it was 80% likely he finish w minus yards! Still couldn’t bring bring myself to do it! Those were prob some the worst passes I ever made but I always had it in back my head he could pop a 80 yarder and that be enough to hold up to the sacks! Never seen a qb run backwards more than him! By the time I finally got the nerve to try one DK stopped posting them, lol. I’ll never forgive myself for those!

Yet here I am playing a under when I don’t even have the luxury of sacks getting me minus yards!!! I just can’t picture a world where jacobs hits this number. The only 2x he has hit this number were in wins vs packers and pats, it took him 20 and 25 carry’s to go over this, he hasn’t had a game all year where he has averaged over 4ypc, he has only had 1 run over 20 yards all year! I just can’t see them holding a lead in 2nd half this game, if he gets more than 15 carry’s I’d be surprised.

I just don’t trust Jimmy’s health….

Normally I give this no consideration, figure no point, no way to predict, nothing ya can do. That said you might have a point here, why was he out? Back? Those are tricky and he def gets hurt a lot. Man. 23 completions seems like cake if he plays the entire game. Wonder if it gets out of hand he more likely to sit down? Lions only 26th in sack rate and he typically gets rid the ball pretty quick. This game screams he gonna have to throw a lot! Raiders only avg 3ypc and lions run d stout. Expect they playing from behind most the night. That said he has only had more than 23 completions once all year and only 2 games w 30+ attempts. Maybe I have enough already? Lol. Could be a fast moving game, maybe they continue trying to run the ball regardless score? Lions should be able to chew up clock on their drives. I already hit Mayer ov 21.5 rec pretty hard but now I’m considering hooper also, his number only 10.5! Think a good way to move ball on lions would be targeting both tight ends.

Hey @ScopeY , you have a breakdown on how often raiders run 2 te sets, how many snaps hooper usually sees?
Just getting back in from last nights charades... don't have the 2 TE sets info but
1698693673273.png
These are the weekly snaps by TEs, the weeks over 100% obviously means some had to have been run.

Makes me happy I snagged Mayer. Think I’ll leave hooper alone, even tho he prob get 11 yards. Mayer big for me.

Just want to rant/complain for a sec

1698694330228.png

said this via discord on Saturday morning to a couple of friends that DFS too...... wish I just took the shot and slammed him/hopkins.

As well as this from the blurb above "Overall, just avoid this game. We have the worst pace/total, and 2 teams that both love to run, yet have terrible run matchups/hate to throw, yet have amazing pass matchups. If Levis was actually going to start, and vrabel didn't say both QBs will get snaps, I'd have interest in a tournament dart throw, just incase they decide to actually throw the ball, like they should. You can also make the argument that every piece of these offenses are kind of cheap, will be unplayed, and could pay off. Hopkins IMO has elite numbers on the year, 29% target share/13 aDOT"

i keep getting this feeling im gonna totally regret playing Williams 60+ instead of 50+, I’ll be kicking myself so hard if he catches one for 55 and I lose cause that +500 on 60 yards was just so sexy, like +360 on 50 wasn’t enough!! Lol. Of course he might not have a catch, In which case I’ll be glad I took the better payout! Lmao.

Just want to rant/complain for a sec

View attachment 78849

said this via discord on Saturday morning to a couple of friends that DFS too...... wish I just took the shot and slammed him/hopkins.

As well as this from the blurb above "Overall, just avoid this game. We have the worst pace/total, and 2 teams that both love to run, yet have terrible run matchups/hate to throw, yet have amazing pass matchups. If Levis was actually going to start, and vrabel didn't say both QBs will get snaps, I'd have interest in a tournament dart throw, just incase they decide to actually throw the ball, like they should. You can also make the argument that every piece of these offenses are kind of cheap, will be unplayed, and could pay off. Hopkins IMO has elite numbers on the year, 29% target share/13 aDOT"

Give me a few minutes and I’ll think of one that I passed on and will regret my entire life!! You not alone brotha, lol.

I thought Levis was the most overrated garbage ever when everyone was talking him up at uk, I never saw it., that said tannenhill would never play another snap if I ran titans! Even if that was a fluke who cares, it amazes me they have stuck w tannenhill and actually gave him good money for so long, he so so bad! Levis showed way more talent/potential than i ever seen out of tannehill yesterday!!

Monday Night/Showdown Slate

LVR/DET

Raiders have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Lions have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Garop? has a good pressure rate situation, but bad pass potential. Jacobs has the worst run potential.
Goff has a great pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential. Montgomery? has a great run potential.
Pace of play is T-11th (meh)

- Injuries - LVR - On D, LB Deablo (85%+) is out, CB Hobbs (95%) is Q to return after 4 game hiatus. On O, K Carlson is Q.
- DET - On D, DT Jones (51%) is Q. On O, no G Jackson, C Ragnow (who has played 100% of snaps) is doubtful, and G Vaitai is Q. RB Montgomery is out, WR St. Brown is Q.

In his 2 games without Montgomery, Gibbs is averaging about 74% of snaps (with his most recent game being 87%), In his first game, the lions led throughout, and he finished with 19 opps (2 targets), in his second game, the lions trailed throughout, and he finished with 21 opps (10 targets). While I obviously think he lands somewhere in the middle, I think the lions play with a lead, and I'd want to back up my expectations --- on the season they are 19th in pass play% (so bottom half of the league), and that's despite throwing on almost 81% of snaps last week (where gibbs got his 10 targets). Not saying he isn't a good play, I just know he will be popular, and I'm taking a stand to be underweight. At WR, I'm going to assume St. Brown plays, and this sunday pop up injury is due to the fact the whole league got a talking post Bijan problems last week. Jameson Williams has played 3 games to start the year, and I just can't get behind dart throwing him at 3.2K.... He did hit 46%~ of snaps in 2 of his 3 games, but in bot hof those games they were missing a higher depth chart WR (St. Brown once, M. Jones once), and the 1 week they all were healthy, he saw 23% of snaps (in a game they led --- which this projects to too). Raymond could be a smarter pivot option of williams, as he is almost have the price, and kind of plays the same snap share role. The 1/2 we really need to focus on is St. Brown/Reynolds. On the season St. Brown may have just a 7.17 aDOT, but he makes up for it with his massive target share of 32%, he is capable of 10+/100+/1+ any given sunday, and if the illness keeps people off, I want to jump in on playing him more. Reynolds is a bit tougher, because I don't like his price, and in games with St. Brown, he has a pretty bad target share for a WR2 at 11.68%, his aDOT is good at 12.28, and with the bigger pool of WR3s now on this team, you know he is the only other one guaranteed to see the field, so I get it. On the season, LaPorta is averaging 80% of snaps, he runs a route on 69% of dropbacks (which is good), In games with St. Brown, he has a 21% target share, and a good TE aDOT of 7.24, those numbers mirrors TEs like Andrews, considering this, he is maybe a bit cheap.

I feel like Jacobs is kind of cheap too, while they may struggle to run the ball, he has 25+ opp potential, and arguably a floor of 5 targets. He runs a route on 48% of dropbacks (top 10 among RBs). The team is 3-2 with Garoppolo, I don't think they are going to be useless, and his ownership may be low with most people (including myself) trying to jam in Adams/St. Brown. In the 5 games with Garoppolo, Adams has a 30% target share, with an aDOT of 10.78... Meyers missed one of those games... in Meyers 4 games with Garop, he has a 30% target share, and a 10.1 aDOT ... does that sound familiar? Statistically they are identical, yet Meyers is 25%+ cheaper. I'll obviously have adams, but may be overweight Meyers. We need to find a cheapie... and the WR3 is disgustingly bad for the Raiders. Renfrow has seen his snaps drop and I don't want him even at 1.2K.... I have some interest in Tucker.. I know if you look last week, it looks like 49% of snaps is great, but it was a blowout, what I would like to add to that, is even the week prior he saw 31% of snaps to renfrows 10%, when they played a closer game against the Pats, they also have very spaced aDOTs on the season, so give me the hopeful HR potential in Tucker and his 17.71 aDOT/cheaper price as a possible punt/salary saver option. I know Mayer seems to has taken over the lead TE duties, but it's not like he has been a world beater in that role, and despite the drop in snaps, Hooper is still getting 2 targets/g --- I know this are terrible numbers, but hooper is $800, Mayer is 3.8K.... I'll obviously go mayer if I can afford it, but I think I'll be using more hooper. Zamir White may be the RB2, but unless Jacobs gets hurt and/or blowout in one direction, he is not worth it. His 3 targets last week came at 30-6 with 2+ minutes to go.
Updated.

Normally I give this no consideration, figure no point, no way to predict, nothing ya can do. That said you might have a point here, why was he out? Back? Those are tricky and he def gets hurt a lot. Man. 23 completions seems like cake if he plays the entire game. Wonder if it gets out of hand he more likely to sit down? Lions only 26th in sack rate and he typically gets rid the ball pretty quick. This game screams he gonna have to throw a lot! Raiders only avg 3ypc and lions run d stout. Expect they playing from behind most the night. That said he has only had more than 23 completions once all year and only 2 games w 30+ attempts. Maybe I have enough already? Lol. Could be a fast moving game, maybe they continue trying to run the ball regardless score? Lions should be able to chew up clock on their drives. I already hit Mayer ov 21.5 rec pretty hard but now I’m considering hooper also, his number only 10.5! Think a good way to move ball on lions would be targeting both tight ends.
Yeah. I just have a hard time playing any JG overs with his injury history. Dude could be out of there after the first hit, and there goes your bet

Yeah. I just have a hard time playing any JG overs with his injury history. Dude could be out of there after the first hit, and there goes your bet
Agreed.

Laying off the pass 'attempts' but that would be my angle, much like Bagent last night (which cashed over 29.5 -130).

Can't get out of my head what I saw when the Raiders played the Bills. Cook ran ALL over them, really could see Gibbs carries & yds over

Back