DFS/Props Week 3 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
7-10 -5.4

Terrible Monday night to close week 2, Didn't think CAR O would have that bad of a performance, DPJ bet was done prior to cooper news (rookie mistake), and A-Rob was a nonfactor.

"For those that don't remember, I'll try to get down general matchup information from a dfs/prop perspective as best as I can, but please jump in whether it is to add input, correct a mistake of mine, or if something is unclear. I'm sure all 3 are going to happen.

When reading the summaries I'll typically use great, good, meh, bad, those 4 terms are sectioned between ranked 32nd-25th, 24th-17th, 16th-9th, 8th-1st. Ie. Ekeler has a great RB matchup, because the opposing defense is ranked somewhere between 25th-32nd in DVOA vs the run (something like that).

Edit: I do sort pressure rate/asr, as well as line play/aly in top 1-5,6-10, and 23-27, 28-32, so you may see me say Great/Good, and Meh/Bad, 11-22 are not stated. My ranges (which may adjust) for Great/Good/Ignore/Meh/Bad TT's and O/U's will be this.
>24.5 >50
>23 >46.5
20-23 43-46.
<20 <43
<17 <40

Now since it is just Week 3, some of the data listed will undoubtedly be skewed, but as the season progresses it'll obviously get more accurate."

I'll get some DFS recaps up asap, and we will officially move onto week 3! I did have a great sunday DFS (not just props), and week 1 was well too, let's keep that rolling.

So I forgot to enter the milly maker and don't have the top ten lineup results, but I'm going to just use the 20 entry max lineups for this week, and may actually use that going forward since those are the ones I take most seriously. Here are the top ten from that contest, the same person who got 5/6/7th entered the same lineup so used just one of his and added 11/12.

1695143976409.png

As you can see from this, week 2/season numbers;

- WRs were used 100% of the time in the FLEX position --- season total is still 100% of the time.
- RB+Def stack were used 30% --- season total is still 30% of the time.
- Atleast a QB Team Stack was used 100% of the time --- season total is now 95% of the time.
- QB Game stack was used 40% of the time --- season total is now 50% of the time.
- QB + WR + RB Stack was used 20% of the time --- season total is still 20% of the time.
- DEF being upper pricing/mid pricing/low pricing is now 30%/20%/50% on the season.

The cut/cash line for this weeks tourney was 138.30. I had 11 of 20 finish over that, 3 of which were over 180/top 4K. Here was my best lineup.

1695144489055.png

As you can see, I went with a game stack of 2 BAL + 1 CIN, 2 DAL (RB+DEF), and 1 IND + 1 HOU .... don't know when beckham got dinged up, but had a chance to move even higher without that injury.

I don't have the typical Situation Neutral Secs/Play numbers, but I did tally up some pace of play numbers based of general secs/play and will use that for this week --- so keep in mind teams that have fallen victim to negative/positive scripts --- Ie. the cowboys may have played slower than typical (not sure yet) because they've dominated/led both games quickly, etc.

Thurs Night/Showdown Slate

NYG/SFO

Giants have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
49ers have a great P/RB matchup.
Jones has the worst pressure rate situation of the week.
Pace of play is 14th slowest of the week.

- Injuries - NYG - On D, LBs McFadden (75%)/Ojulari (55%) are Q. On O, G Bredesen is Q despite a concussion Sunday, T Thomas is Q. WR Robinson/RB Barkley are Q.
- SFO - On D, CB Womack out for 2nd week, CB Thomas is Q. On O, WR Aiyuk is Q.

- I'm assuming Barkley is out, if he is in, idk if I'd captain him, but I'd consider him for the flex but probably be underweight. Breida however hasn't started a game since 2019 where he split with mostert until coleman/mostert were healthy together and he became an afterthought..... aside from week 18 last year where he was peppered with 8 targets by davis webb in a meaningless game to the Giants. I'm slightly conflicted here, because DK made sure to price him a bit higher, and he looks to be in a bad matchup/script, which all may keep eyes off him, he has the ability to get targets, a huge plus in PPR formats, but I wouldn't be shocked at a 15 carries, 30 yard stat line, so you'll be hoping for the catches and/or a TD, but will brightwell be mixed in too --- he is 3 inches taller/20 pounds heavier (according to google), which makes me think either a) he will be the goalline back, or b) Jones can still get it with his legs. I'm most likely passing on breida, but will circle back to atleast check ownership %. Now I hope Wandale sits one more week, so I don't have to head scratch here, as we now have 2 weeks of data without him. Giants 3 WRs are Slayton/Hodgins/Campbell... if you want to dart throw shephard/hyatt, be my guest --- I guess hyatt should see a role increase over time as a rookie, but pass here, he went from 36% of snaps to 21% Week 1 to 2, Shepard 20 to 15%. So you have some information ---Slayton has had the best aDOT/r, and is priced between these 2, he probably will be the most owned, but has most consistency paired with a HR potential (of the 3), but I fear the time in the pocket for Jones. Campbell is the cheapest, lowest aDOT/r, but most likely to be peppered, and actually has the most RZ targets, Hodgins falls inbetween the both of them, but is the moxt expensive, which might suppress his ownership. I'll most likely be on Hodgins/Campbell, then Slayton. Waller is a solid option, they actually let him play week 2 as his snaps rose from 54 to 90%, he has had a 20% target share on this team, with a solid TE aDOT/r of 8.3, I want CMC/Jones as captains, as they have high floor/ceiling possibilities, but Waller can be considered, it is tough trying to figure out how to get all 3 in a lineup if captaining cmc/jones, but we'll see what we can do.

I can't speak anymore highly of CMC, as we officially had our first back to hit 100% of snaps this year (last week), he has averaged 25 opps (4 targets) a game, with a great 6.4 yards/attempt, and he is more than 2x'ing his yards before contact with his yards after contact (Small sample size, but still) --- if you really think this'll be a blowout, then it could be because CMC already did some damage, so I think he is almost a must play regardless. Mitchell I'd consider MAYBE in mass entering, where you build a script of a 2+ TD lead decently early. I hope Aiyuk sits for the sake of some salary relief players but if he plays, the guy has a 27% target share with a great 13.3 aDOT/r, and leads the WRs in redzone targets as well, he has been a stud to start the year and have no issues with clicking his name, especially if people are afraid of both a negative script/reinjuries, as it'll help suppress some ownership. Deebo is averaging 11.5 opps a game (8 targets), he has a safe floor as well and we know he can hit YAC homeruns, but I'll be underweight, as I have to take a stand somewhere and I'm not a fan of his low aDOT/r. Juann Jennings is the WR3 on this team, but when Aiyuk went out, it was Ronnie Bell who played just as much as him (47% each), he didn't receive a target, but I'll take a chance on that at $200, rather than jennings at 4.8K. I wouldn't leave him completely out though, as both of his catches this year have been over 20+ air yards. Ray Ray is just a pivot/leverage off bell if Aiyuk sits, but he could easily see no time/dud you, so be warned. Kittle has started the year with a better bad aDOT/r, but I'll give him more time to settle/sample before I think it'll be the norm as I'd like to think that should improve. In an actual closely contested match, much like CMC, Kittle saw his snap share rise to 96%, he is also the cheapest of all the big dogs in SFO, I think he is a fine option, and even better if Aiyuk sits, as that 27% target share needs to be dispersed somewhere.

Last edited:
1 PMs/Main Slate

TEN/CLV

Titans have a bad P/RB matchup.
Browns have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Neutral pressure rate situations on both sides.
Titans TTR is T-19th (meh).
Browns TTR is T-13th.
O/U Rank is 11th (bad). Pace of play is 16th (last).

- Injuries - TEN - On D, S Hooker (83%) is Q, CB Fulton (32%) is Q, both were out last week. On O, T Skoronski is Q.
- CLV - On D, CB Newsome (87%) is Q. On O, obviously no RB Chubb.

- See Josh Kelley last week, but Ford is going to be a tough sell for me in tournaments. He is sooo cheap, has high projected volume, coming off a good stat line game, he is going to be VERY owned, and he could easily dud, or be limited PPR wise, especially with the signing of Hunt. I may have a share or two of him if I really want a big stack I can't afford, but we'll see. Titans can be had through the air, but because of the pace/O.U total, it makes me want to refrain from a watson stack, and maybe go for one-off catchers instead. Cooper/Moore are quietly the same player this year. They have 24.6/23.2% targetshare, and a 11.8/11.7 aDOT/r, but Moore comes in at 1K cheaper, it is who I lean (he's also played slightly more snaps too). I'll add, you could get DPJ at virtually 1% max ownership, and he has led the WRs in snaps for both games to start the year, you have to think eventually he gets involved, and it is better to be ahead of the curve than behind it... it is worth a shot in a lineup or two if mass entering and wanting to target this side for one-offs. We've seen Njokus snaps right from 73% to 85%, but across both games his highest targets are 4, the other 2 TEs on the roster do get some playing time, and his aDOT/r is a pedestrian 1.8, while being priced as the 6th best TE on the slate.... pass for me.

I was slightly worried about Henry week 1 as he played just 48% of snaps, but that ballooned right up last week to 71%, and maybe it will only go up from here, he turned the 71% snap count into 29 opp (4 targets).... that kind of volume is massive, and has slate breaking upside. While the matchup/pace/total all suck, I wouldn't cross him off a tourney list. The titans played 4 WRs between 46% and 68% of snaps, none had more than 5 targets, I don't want to be apart of that in this specific game and will pass for now. Chig falls in that too and he actually saw his snaps drop from week 1 to 2.

ATL/DET

Falcons have a good P/RB matchup.
Lions have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Ridder has a meh pressure rate situation.
Goff has a good pressure rate situation.
Falcons TTR is 12th.
Lions TTR is 9th (good).
O/U Rank is 4th. Pace of play is 10th.

- Injuries - ATL - On D, CB Okudah is Q, LB Andersen (99%) is Q (missed last week).
- DET - On D, DE Paschal (26%) is out for 2nd week, LB Houston (23%), S Gardner-Johnson (99%) are out, CB Moseley is Q. On O, WR St. Brown is Q, and RB Montgomery is Q. T Decker is Q.

- If you want to take a RB here, I think you need to paint the picture of how the game will play out. Bijan saw his snaps go from 63 to 72%, as the game difference was one where they led practically at the start of the 4th, vs being behind all game, even by 2 possession at the start of the 4th. The spread indicates more of Week 2 than Week 1... Bijan had 24 opps (5 targets) and totaled 172 yards, that's excellent and I wouldn't be afraid to fire him up, just know he's already the 3rd highest priced RB (2nd if Ekeler doesn't play). If you think they play with a lead then flip this, Allgeier is cheap enough, and would give great leverage to all the other low owned options that are going to be played, but idk if I go here. Ridder is dirt cheap, and if he is going to get around 10 rushes a game, and you think they'll be playing from behind, his 5K salary can easily pay off, I think he is a fine tourney option if mass entering. Atlanta WRs really do exist - they really do existtt - they're super risky, as any given week they may get 0 targets, but London/Hollins played 82/71% of snaps last week, and had 17/21% of targets, ya Hollins actually had more targets, and a bigger aDOT/r of 13.8 to 7.8. I think most people in this slate go low RBs, and big WRs, but if you wanted to flip that, london is cheap enough at 5K, and a fine option, but Hollins comes in at 3.5K and I think he is also viable. At TE, ATL plays both almost the same (Joonu/Pitts), but Pitts has a great aDOT/r of 12.3 with 17% target share to start the year, it is weird to say, but ATL has a lot of one-off options that are cheap this week, but there is risk.

I'm assuming Montgomery doesn't play, Gibbs saw his snaps go from 27 to 48% last week, and had 16 opps (9, NINE, targets). That is an insane floor for draftkings, and factor in an increased role with no montgomery, and the only arguement will be ownership %. We are unsure of St.Brown, but it is the Him and Reynolds show until further notice. Reynolds has a slightly smaller target share at 19.7% to St. Browns 24.2%, but his aDOT/r is good at 12.1, and he is still priced relatively cheap, I still want him this week (as I did last week), he also led the WR room in snaps as well. LaPorta seems like a safe option, he just isn't in the punt range, but he solidly finished as the TE8 on the week in PPR formats 2 weeks in a row, if you want to do a big game stack and include him, I get it, not sure if I will, but know ATL is in the bottom half in FPs given up to TEs.

NOS/GBP

Saints have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Packers have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Carr has a bad pressure rate situation.
Love has a great pressure rate situation.
Saints TTR is T-15th (meh).
Packers TTR is 11th.
O/U Rank is T-9th (meh). Pace of play is 8th.

- Injuries - NOS - On O, RBs Williams is Q.
- GBP - On D, DE Van Ness (34%) is Q. On O, T Bakhtiari is Q, WR Watson is Q (but practiced), RB Jones is Q (didn't practice -- as of Wed).

- Assuming Jamaal doesn't suit up, and Miller does, I'll have some interest in Miller, but there comes risk, as we don't know how involved the remaining backs will be, so I get if you'd want to pass altogether the factor is Millers price being so low, and a pivot off the Kelley/Fords of the world. If both are active, I probably avoid it altogether. I hope this Carr led offense becomes concentrated, because it is looking that way. Olave/Thomas make up over 54% of the target share, and both have decent aDOT/rs of 8.6/9, I know the matchup isn't the greatest, and Olave is a bit overpriced, but at a minimum Thomas should be considered. Why take Shaheed as a 50%~ snap guy, when you can get someone like reynolds at the same price who is a WR2 (maybe 1 with no st.brown), more targets/adot/etc. I'm waiting for Johnson to break out, I prematurely dropped him in atleast 1 of my fantasy leagues --- oh well --- but he is averaging 4 targets, his snaps rose to 81% last week, and he is only 3.5K, I guess he is a decent punt option but it doesn't feel good clicking his name just yet.

Even without Jones last week, dillon had just 16 opps (1 target) on 68% of snaps, and his ypc isn't good... you think it'll get better vs saints? I don't, pass. The packers played 5 WRs last week, none lower than 20% (Heath), none more than 76% (Doubs), and now watson may be coming back.... so there is some uncertainty here, and it is a tough matchup, the guys below watson are kind of cheap, but you'd think all their numbers take a bit of a hit with Watson and I don't think I can chase it. Musgrave is even cheaper than Juwan Johnson, and also saw his snaps go up to 88% from 75%, that's great for the rookie!, If you want to dart throw here in a tourney I totally get it, especially with 2 mediocre stat lines to start the season.

DEN/MIA

Broncos have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Dolphins have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Russ has a bad pressure rate situation.
Tua has a great pressure rate situation.
Broncos TTR is T-13th.
Dolphins TTR is 4th (great).
O/U Rank is 2nd (good). Pace of play is 9th.

- Injuries - DEN - On D, S Simmons (100%), LB Clark (42%), and DT Purcell (33%) are all Q. On O, T Bolles is Q, obviously no Dulcich
- MIA - Miami has like 10+ people Q. On O, WRs Hill/Waddle, RB Ahmen, T Armstead are all Q. On D, LBs Phillips (90%)/Van Ginkel (75%), and DT Davis (54%) are Q.

- Perine/Jav Wills are in a true timeshare still, as none have played less than 45% of snaps or more than 50% of snaps in each week, but last week Perine had just 5 opps to Williams 15... I think either are off the table for me, but if you think Javonte eventually sees more playing time, and gets to 65-35~ even, he could easily see 20 touches and is pretty valuable then at 5.5K, on paper the matchup is great for him, and the OU is high, so I get it. With Jeudy back, Humphrey took the biggest hit... Sutton/Jeudy played 89/68% of snaps, and had 43% of the targets. I'm still taking a wait and see approach on Jeudy, as his aDOT/r was a measly 2.3, but Sutton alone had 26% of targets last week, with an aDOT/r of 10.6, and you get a much bigger discount than jeudy. He is who I'd play on this side. Don't chase Mims until his playing time increases, yes he had the 2 bombs, but he only played 24% of snaps... pass. Trautman is cheap for an 82% snap guy, but he isn't used in the passing game, I wouldn't go here.

Mostert is coming off a game with 73% of snaps and a good 19 opps (1 target), but that 1 target concerns me.... he is a decent pivot off of popular Tua stacks in this game environment, but if he doesn't go 100+ and 1+ he could easily dud your lineup, and I think you can go better directions. Assuming both play, Hill/Waddle are the only 2 WR options on this team. Cracraft/Berrios have great aDOT/rs, and Tua leads in airyards/a and yards/a, but unless one is out, pass. Hill is more than doubling Waddles target share through 2 games, while also having 5! RZ targets already, and an aDOT/r of 12.1, he is expensive, but Waddle is not enough of a discount... if you can play hill, you do it. Smythe went from 100% of snaps to 97% of snaps... I mentioned it in the showdown slate comments on sunday night, but he is a must grab if people are streaming TEs in fantasy. He is averaging just 5 targets, with a decent TE aDOT/r of 6.7, but he is only 2.9K, in a game with the #2 O/U, sign me up.

LAC/MIN

Chargers have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Vikings have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Cousins has a good pressure rate situation.
Chargers TTR is T-5th (great).
Vikes TTR is T-2nd (great).
O/U Rank is 1st (great). Pace of play is 2nd.

- Injuries - LAC - On D, 4 LBs are Q, 3 practiced limited. On O, RB Ekeler is Q.
- MIN - On D, LB Hicks (95%), and S Metullus (78%) are Q. On O C/T Bradbury/Darrisaw are Q.

- We have a game with a great pace, and the best O/U rank, and defenses that have some flaws. I would obviously love to lock in Ekeler if he was playing, but we have Kelley instead. He ran into a tough spot last week, and I was happy to fade him, but he still played 73% of snaps, but had just 14 opps (1 target). The one target concerns me, but the environment is to good, and he is obviously still cheap, he has to be part of your list of choices. Who loves concentration? We love concentration.... Allen/Williams combined for over 50% target share on this team.... they're nearly identical, but Allen has double the RZ targets (4), and actually leads the 2 in aDOT/r with 10 compared to 6 --- is he finally healthy for the first time ever? Not sure, but either way I think both are viable here. If you wantt to be different in a tourney/create leverage, Palmer is the WR3, not Johnston (yet atleast), not sure if I go here, but just something to consider. I'm done with Everett in LAC for the foreseeable future. They played 3 TEs last week and none had more than 50%, or less than 32% of snaps... if you want to talk me into Parham at 2.7K I can be convinced for tourneys, but otherwise pass, and don't go overboard with it.

Mattison ran into 2 tough run defenses, in matchups where they were playing from behind for most of the games.... so his rushing stats look bad, but his 5 targets a game is a nice boost, and he has had a 2nd straight week in a reduction of price. The acquisition of Akers creates even more uncertainty with him, but idk what his involvement will be this week (I personally think minimal)....call me crazy, but I think Mattison can be a sneaky good tourney play at a very low ownership %, in a game that is the best environment on the slate, where everyone will be hammering the other positions. Now that doesn't mean I don't like other pieces. I'll start with Addison/Osborn... on paper, Addison looks great, he has had 11 targets to osborns 12, a great aDOT/r of 15 (to osborns decent 8.5), and saw his snaps increase from 56 to 69%. My problem, is I'd argue that snap increase could be a product of trailing by 2+ possession to philly for the entirety of a half, while Osborn has been over 90% both weeks, and is only 4K compared to Addisons 5.5K!, give me osborn until it officially changes. JJ is out there all day, Cousins is 3rd in y/a and 7th in airy/a, while being 3rd in pass attempts --- again some of that is attributed to playing from behind both games but still --- now even in a deep in attempts, JJ's floor is 10 targets (averaging 12.5), with 100 receiving yards (10.3 aDOT/r), I get he is super expensive, and I am trying to get cute with Mattison, so i'll be underweight, but I'll never talk anyone out of playing him entirely. Hockenson has supreme usage with a 20% target share on the team, but his aDOT/r is a measly 3.6, and he is the 2nd highest priced at his position, I think this is a week where you'd want salary relief, but even if you didn't... we have andrews right below him, and kelce right above him... probably passing myself.

NEP/NYJ
Patriots have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Jets have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Z. Wilson has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pats TTR is T-15th (meh).
Jets TTR is 23rd (bad).
O/U Rank is 12th (last). Pace of play is 1st.

- Injuries - NEP - On D, CB M. Jones (34%) is out, DT Barmore (50%), & CB J. Jones (80%) are Q. On O, 4 lineman are Q, WR Parker is Q.
- NYJ - On D, LB Williams (98%), S Carter (57%), DE Franklin-Myers (56%) are all Q, and S Adams (64%) is out. On O, G Schweitzer is out, 2 T's are Q, RB Hall and K Zuerlein are Q.

- We have a weird contradictory game on deck. It is the worst O/U of the slate, mixed with the best pace of the slate .Too add, the DVOA matchups for the QBs are above average, and there are a ton of defensive question marks in terms of injured players. My point is, maybe you can get some big leverage in tournaments attacking this game when nobody else will be. I know the pats are finally faves, but I want to add that mac jones has the most pass attempts in the league through the first 2 weeks, devante parker played 100% of snaps last week, and finished with a 19% target share (8), he only costs 3.8K, even in a closely contested match, it doesn't take much to pay off that salary, and nobody that price has as much upside, I'll be overweight --- maybe Jets catch some lucky breaks so pats play from behind again. Bourne and Juju both didn't reach 60% of snaps with parker back, they were still targeted respectively, but they are more expensive, and obviously have bigger 0 burger chances, I'll pass. I think henry is a fine option, his price is over 4K for a TE, but he has an aDOT/r of 11 so far this season, and obviously gets RZ targets, so I get it --- he also is coming off a game he played 92% of snaps, I'll note that Gesicki is just like Henry with slightly less opportunity, as his aDOT/r is 10.3, and saw his snaps rise to 72%, but he is a truer punt option as his is just 2.9K and truthfully will be lower than 1% owned, so I get going here for relief/mass entering lineups too.

Hall/Cook/Carter all played in the 30% range of snaps last week, OUCH. I think these guys are unplayable until hall or cook misses time. Yes they are cheap, but you can't predict who is getting it with certainty... pass. Pass on Cobb/Hardman, they don't play enough, and are such a tiny part of the target % (combined less than 7%). Wilson/Lazard is where you start and end. Both saw over 90% of snaps last week, while wilson is obviously the alpha at a 30% target share, Lazard is not far behind at 19%, considering he is about 1/3rd cheaper, while I don't mind one-offing here as they'll be so low owned, Lazard seems like a better option if doing a mini stack/one-off from this game. I won't be playing him, but Conklin is priced ok for a TE that is virtually always on the field, and has a 16% target share.

BUF/WAS

Bills have a meh P/RB matchup.
Commanders have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Allen has a bad pressure rate situation.
Bills TTR is 8th (good).
Commanders TTR is 18th (meh).
O/U Rank is 6th. Pace of play is 15th.

- Injuries - BUF - On D, LB Bernard (94%), DE Floyd (47%), and S Hyde (93%) are all Q. On O, T Brown, and TE Knox are Q.
- WAS - On D, DT Payne (79%) is Q. On O, TE Thomas is out.

- I am not sure what I want to do with Allen in this matchup. For starters, the pace sucks, and the matchup is meh, but Wilson just went for 300+ pass, 50+ rushing, with a 3-1 td ratio.... that would more than 3X Allen's salary. Plus at his price, people will just go up to mahomes or down to lamar/herbie, I don't want to go overboard here, but I atleast want a piece just incase. Cook is now at B2B games with 59% of snaps, while averaging 19,5 opps (5 targets). I think his price is a touch to high to feel comfortable clicking, especially when Josh Allen can also vulture, but I can be talked into playing him, I'll probably pass. Diggs/Davis are the only 2 WRs worthy of consideration, Diggs has a 26.7% target share (10t's/g), with a good aDOT/r of 9.9, while Davis is at 15% with a big aDOT/r of 18.3, if you want to go diggs, great, but the salary relief of Davis seems better, and his upside is right there with him. Probably not playing either TE as they eat into eachother, but Knox is a tad cheaper, plays a tad more, and probably goes lower owned of the two, otherwise they are practically similar, and I don't really want to play a guessing game.

Robinson last week where they trailed by 3 possessions, saw his snaps drop from 61 to 52%, but he still had 18 carries and 3 targets, week 1 he also had 21 opps (2), a 20 touch guy under 6K is always viable. PPR formats he likely has a lower than comfortable floor, but I'm fine if you go here. Howell is cheap, his WRs are cheap, he is likely to be playing from behind, Thomas's 17.5% target share should be getting dispersed to these cheapies. Samuel plays enough to be happy about, but when compared to the big dogs (dotson/mclaurin), his aDOT/r and upside stink, pass. McLaurin/Dotson both have aDOT/rs over 11, my gut says to go with mclaurin over dotson, but I'm fine with either. I was going to say to pass on the TEs after thomas injury, but Bates actually saw 52% of snaps --- thomas got hurt prior to end of half (even 37% with thoams healthy week 1) and he finished with 5 targets (14.7% target share) and a great aDOT/r of 11.7, he's only 2.8K, and again, the script should be favorably... he will be on my punt option for one-offs.

HOU/JAC
Texans have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Jags have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Neutral pressure rate situations on both sides.
Texans TTR is 22nd (meh).
Jags TTR is 7th (great).
O/U Rank is T-7th. Pace of play is 3rd.

- Injuries - HOU - On D, CBs Stingley (98%)/Thomas (69%) are both doubtful, S/LB Pire (45%)/Perryman (98%) are Q. and DT ridgeway is out for a 2nd week.
- JAC - On D, DT Fatukasi (46%), S Wingard (24%), and DE Allen (68%) are all Q. On O, WR Z. Jones is Q.

- Ok so I know Stroud is a rookie, but come on! He is just 5.3K, is in another positive project game script (like all year probably), is 3rd in pass attempts to start the year, and in the top half of yards/a, and air yards/a, and amazingly has been really good and not making mistakes. Oh, I forgot, the pace is also fantastic, and jags may be without a great DE in Allen. Sorry Howell and Co. but he may be my favorite cheap QB of the week. I think you can make a case for any of the WRs (Collins/Woods/Dell), they all have great aDOT/rs, but I will add that Dell saw a huge snap increase from Week 1 to 2 -- 48% to 79%, Woods saw a slight increase from 75 to 86%, and collins saw a drop from 71% to 62%. What also adds to that, is collins has seen a price increase week to week, while woods has seen a drop from week to week, and dell is still dirt cheap. I'd rather go with Woods/Dell this week and leave Collins hanging. I know one game Schultz is going to break out, but I'll save him for maybe 1 lineup if I game stack this a lot on sunday, because he is definitely the 4th option at best on this team for Stroud, and while he does dominate the TE snaps, there are 2 others that play too, he went from 81 to 71% of snaps last week. I don't feel good clicking it.

Now I know Lawrence dud'd some lineups last week, so I hope that supresses ownership, but HOU will be without 2 of their top corners most likely, and possibly some other secondary pieces, and he has a little bit of a rushing floor which is nice (averaging 6-23.5), he will definitely remain in my player pool. Ridley and Kirk make up about 50% of the target share, and Zay's 18% could possibly be dispersed/reduced as he deals with a knee injury. Ridley has a massive aDOT/r of 17.3, and I will look to play him, but Kirk is a fine pivot. I think Engram is a safe floor guy with some upside, but he is always priced in that weird spot where you'd rather just punt down or rise up, I'll consider him more if Zay sits. IF Lawrence fails, it will most definitely be because Etienne shined. He is averaging a 76% snap count, T-7th best among all RBs, averaging 19 opps (4 targets)/game. I will be getting pieces of these game in most lineups, and will definitely be atelast a pivot option for me off the jag passing attack, especially considering they could easily be playing with a 2+ possession lead.

IND/BAL

Colts have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Ravens have a meh P/RB matchup.
Lamar has a good pressure rate situation.
Colts TTR is 17th (meh).
Ravens TTR is T-5th (great).
O/U Rank is 5th. Pace of play is 4th.

- Injuries - IND - On D, DT Stewart (57%), and CB Moore (99%) are Q. On O, no QB Richardson, no C Kelly, and G Nelson is Q.
- BAL - On D, S Washington (82%) is out, and CB/S/DE Humphrey/Williams(31%)/Oweh (46%) are Q. On O, C/T Linderbaum/Stanley are Q, RB/WR Hill/OBJ are Q.

- Moss played 98% of snaps last week, 2nd to only CMC. He had 22 opps (4 targets), the targets are pretty significant, being that they led by ATLEAST 2+ possessions throughout. 3 of those 4 targets did come with Minshew too, so even in a negative game script, he might even see more targets (and a reception prop should be in the works), oh and he is only 5.5K, yes please. I feel like Pittman continues to move along quietly and nobody respects him.... the guy has b2b double digit target games, again, in a game they lead by 2+ possessiosn throughout. 10 of his 12 targets last week came from Minshew through just 3 quarters. He ended with a 39% target share, and he played 98% of snaps. He honestly should be considered every week, but you can argue Minshew will be an upgrade for him (maybe). Pierce actually had a 100% snap count, and Downs had 75%, yet they had 7 targets combined... they are definitely cheap enough for a tournament dart throw if mass entering, especially with nobody clicking Pierce's name, but I understand if you want to avoid it completely. Colts play 3 TE's the most utilized is Granson and he is over 3K, there are better punt options, just pass.

If Hill is out, I have no problem keeping Gus Bus in your player pool, but just know he has had 0 targets through 2 games, and Edwards and Hill combined last week had just 21 rush attempts total, despite playing with at least a small lead throughout. Add in the possibility of Lamar vultures, I'll most likely let others chase the hill injury upside of gus bus. I don't see how you can click bateman and his 3 targets/g, If OBJ is out, which is likely, I think we have 2 options at WR, The higher priced Flowers (but still cheap over all), and his massive 28% target share, or Agholor, who after OBJ went down, ended up leading the group in targets (6), and a big aDOT/r of 20.4... oh and he is almost min priced (3K) at 3.2K... he is definitely a top option salary relief player with all the dynamite guys people want to play. Andrews came back and asserted his dominance Week 2... finishing with a 24.2% target share (3rd among all TEs), and a good TE aDOT/r of 8.4, he actually saw a price decrease, now he still is a pretty price to pay at the TE position, but if you wanted to be different, he is fully playable.

4PMs/Main Slate
CAR/SEA

Panthers have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Seahawks have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Young has a good pressure rate situation.
Panthers TTR is T-19th (meh).
Seahawks TTR is 10th (good).
O/U Rank is T-9th (meh). Pace of play is 11th.

- Injuries - CAR - On D, no CB Horn (38%) for 2nd week, no LB Thompson (53%), and LB Houston (57%) is Q. On O, no QB Young.
- SEA - On D, CB Bryant (77%) is out, CB Woolen (63%) is doubtful, Ss Love (100%)/Diggs(100%)/Adams, and DT Reed (69%) are all Q. On O, T Cross is out, TE Dissly is doubtful, RB Dallas is Q, and WR Metcalf is Q (although fully practiced friday).

- A ton to digest here with injuries, important ones too. Am I crazy that the red rifle may actually be viable in tourneys? He is only 4.9K, Seattle has already allowed b2b 300 yard passers, are probably down 2 of their corners, and maybe a few safeties... at that price, if he gets to 300 with even 2 TDs, you can argue 4x'ing his price is a floor....the best part? Not only is he cheap, all 3 of his WRs are under 4K (the minimum is 3K.... I know I shit talked thielen last week and he pulled up a 9 target performance, but he still has the lowest aDOT/r of the bunch, and I believe dalton is willing to throw the ball a little bit further down the field than Young in his first 2 career starts. I'm trusting in Mingo again, with probably a share or two of Chark. I think Hurst is fine here if you're doing some time of team/game stack, he is averaging 5 targets with an aDOT/r of 8.8, which is good for a TE, but he also hasn't surpassed 55% of snaps, which does give me a little bit of pause. I know I can't full attack this game/love it, as this is CAR/SEA and the pace and o/u aren't the greatest, but Sanders is in a good spot too, he has some concerns with a looming injury, but he is was too cheap, arguably has the best matchup of the bunch, and is averaging 21.5 opps (5.5 targets) a game, that combo is amazing for all RBs, let alone one that is below 6K, hard to pass up.
Walker is coming into a matchup where they are home faves, averaging 18 opps (3.5 targets), and going against Andy Dalton.... If you think turnovers are going to be had, in a positive run script, he could easily go for 100+ 2+, and regardless has a safe floor going against one of the worst teams vs the run so far. At WR, Njigba is way to expensive for his tiny 3.1 aDOT/r, and not hitting even 60% of snaps yet. I'll only be playing 1 of these 2 at WR if I go here, as I know the matchup is not perfect, plus we've seen genos range already this year and the bad can be bad. Metcalf is who I lean with a great aDOT/r of 16, but lockett is in double digits too, and unlike last year, they so far both have a proportionate RZ target distribution (metcalf dominated that last year). So I won't argue either way this week. 0 reason to chase TE here... they play 3, all 3 played between 47 and 51% of snaps last week... yes that's right....pass.

CHI/KCC

Bears have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Chiefs have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Fields has a meh pressure rate situation.
Mahomes has the best pressure rate situation.
Bears TTR is 21st (meh).
Chiefs TTR is 1st (great).
O/U Rank is 3rd (good). Pace of play is 6th.

- Injuries - CHI - On D, CB Gordon (45%) is out for 2nd week, S Jackson (59%) is doubtful. On O, G Davis is Q.
- KCC - On D, LB Bolton (88%) is out, and LB Yag (63%) is Q. On O, RB Pacheco is Q, WR Toney is Q, and WR James is out.

- How can we be happy clicking a Chicago RB? Even with Foreman inactive last week, Herbert and Roschon saw their snaps increase, yet there opps went down. Now this game is 3rd in O/U, and the pace is decent, plus the 2 of them have a combined 17 targets already, so I get there maybe is some type of floor in PPR formats, but idk if I can do it, keep in mind Fields SHOULD start to see some more run plays and is always a vulture candidate. I don't know which, but I have to think at least ONE of the CHI WRs should be a great play this week. The hard part is finding out who. Week 1 with Mooney they all actually played no less than 78% of snaps, while I think Moore is the obvious answer, Claypool is a super cheap dart throw that has a big aDOT/r of 21 (albeit a small sample size), so I don't hate the idea of even one-offing him for some salary relief. Kmets price hasn't come down, but his snaps have (97% to 68%) as Tonyan is getting slightly more involved now, I know the script sets up well for at least one of these guys to do really well, but I think bother with Kmet at the moment, and I can see him being a more popular bring back on mahomes stacks.

I feel like everyone is going to be licking their chops to play mahomes, they have the best TTR, he is involved in practically all of there production, and even when he looked human the first 2 weeks (to his standard at least) he still is averaging 22.5~ fantasy points, so even in a good not great game, can he go over 30? probably, I wanted to say I was going to just completely avoid him, and maybe one-off his players, because at 8.3K he definitely needs to get to 30 to payoff, but he could so I'll dabble. Having said that, I'll probably be underweight, because there is a real chance he doesn't even play much into the 4th, or if a couple of defensive TDs OR rushing TDs happen early, it could hinder that 30+ point game from even happening. I won't be doing it a ton, but I think it is a viable tourney route to go Pacheco + KC Def in this matchup as a direct pivot to the popular mahomes stacks. I wouldn't go overboard, as he is just averaging 13 opps a game, and 51% of snaps has been his peak so far, but you can argue this week those are absolute floors. The chiefs played 6 WRs last week, with no James, I'm assuming Ross will be active, so the problem still presists. MVS was the only one over 58% of snaps at 82%, and while his target share has stunk, I'd rather be on the field more often than not with Mahomes throwing to me... eventually he will have a breakout game, and he is the one I lean to the most. That being said, if you wanted to dart throw another one on this team, I wouldn't be shocked if any hit a HR so idk if I can advise on it for DFS purposes. Kelce came back and was still slightly limited, playing just 64% of snaps, but he finished with 9 targets still, and a sexy aDOT/r of 13.3, you can argue the targets/snaps are floors, and if you really want to go another route than Mahomes at QB, you can still one-off Kelce and probably get at least a majority of the Mahomes production.

DAL/ARI

Cowbys have a good P/RB matchup.
Cardinals have a bad P/RB matchup.
Dobbs has a bad pressure rate situation.
Cowboys TTR is T-2nd (great).
Cards TTR is 24th (last).
O/U Rank is T-7th. Pace of play is 12th.

- Injuries - DAL - On D, Diggs (86%) is out. On O, C/G Biadasz/Martin are Q.
- ARI - On D, LBs/S Collier (52%)/Woods(55%), Baker (100%) are out for 2nd week, DT Watkins (31%) is out, DT Fotu (24%) is Q.

- We don't truly know the raw data stats on dallas because they have dominated both of their games so far. Having said that, this may be the best matchup for their offense yet. Pollard has played about 64% of snaps for this team, averaging 25 opps (5.5 targets), with a big 33 opps game last week vs jets (where the first half was almost within one possession throughout). Even still, the game scripts really couldn't be worse for a guy to sit/get more rest than typical, and he is just trotting along. Having said that, he is the most expensive back, and I can see why it will be hard to fit him in. You can apply those things I said about pollard and attach it to Lamb even harder, as the argument to throw in those situations is even worse, but what we do like is he has had a great 27% target share, and we know he's an alpha. Cooks being out last week didn't change the role of lamb/gallup and if the fear of the script/cooks returning supresses his ownership, I think Lamb is worthy of being kept in your player pool. Ferguson is cheap enough to consider, especially when seeing 11 of his 7 targets are in the redzone, while still sporting a 17.7% target share overall, no problem one-offing him or mini stacking but I do have to add that they do play 3 TEs, but the others really seem to just be blockers/distractions, as they have just 2 targets combined....
Conner is a workhorse, we know he can handle targets in negative scripts, I'm just not sold on clicking him mid range priced with all the other options, so I'll probably pass, but fine if you want to go here and take a chance. I don't think I can take a shot on Wilson as a dart throw this week as his snaps plummeted greatly last week, the only guy I'd trust if looking for volume is hollywood, as he played 94% of snaps last week, and has a 25% target share on this team, he is a relatively safe floor guy with those numbers. Can we talk about Ertz, I mentioned last week that he should be considered to be picked up if the trend continues, and it is continuing, he is 3.5K, but has a massive 30.5% target share, averaging 72% of snaps, with a good aDOT/r of 10.8... what is happening?! If he continues to average 9 targets a game for the rest of the season, he will finish as a top 5 TE (currently 6th going into the week without a TD ).... that is at most what I'd have here, but overall, I'll be very limited in exposure.

Last edited:
Sun Night/Showdown Slate

PIT/LVR

Steelers have a great P/RB matchup.
Raiders have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Pickett has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 5th.

- Injuries - PIT - On O, no WRs Johnson/Olszewski, or RB McFarland. On D, no DT Heyward (21%) for 2nd week.
- LVR - On D, DE Wilson (50%) is Q.

- Steelers backfield is a mess, It seems to be a 55-40% split Harris/Warren, but Harris is averaging just 10.5 opps/g (2.5 targets), his price and usage just doesn't match, and I'd have to pass. On the otherhand, Warren, while I still don't like, atleast has a PPR floor averaging 6/game and he is cheaper, so I'm ok if you want to go here. Without Diontae last week, Pickens/Robinson/Austin averaged 85/87/76% of snaps, which kind of tells me any of them could have a pop game, but Pickens dominated with a 34.5% target share, and a massive 25.5 aDOT/r, he is mvp worthy. I was going to say I'd rather austin as my punt, thinking he'd be much cheaper, but robinson isn't that much more expensive, I think either are fine for flex, I lean austin though, I wouldn't chase Boykin or Gunner. Freiermuth saw his snaps rise to 71% last week, but he only had 1 target... I know it's a decent spot, but I think I'l llet others chase.

Jacobs is averaging 76% of snaps, he has 18.5 opps/g, with 4.5 targets/g, if you can fit him, he's worth it. I guess in a negative script, and we probably need to hunt for a dart throw, Abdullah could be considered at $200 (or in a blowout, maybe White at $2000). Unfortunately we don't have the stats with the trio of Adams/Meyers/Renfrow in one game... it makes me think we can't find a punt of Carter/tucker (who played snaps last weeks), but fortunately renfrow is 3K, and may be a must need. Hooper and Mayer are splitting snaps, yet Mayer cost $200, as I keep going through this, thats promising, hopefully people see 1 target through 2 games and avoid. I think either are playable, but I'll go more mayer

Last edited:
Monday Night/2 Game Slate

PHI/TBB

Eagles have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Bucs have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Hurts has a meh pressure rate situation.
Baker has a great pressure rate situation.
Eagles TTR is 1st (24.75)
Bucs TTR is 4th (19.75)
O/U Rank is tied (44.5). Pace of play is 13th.

- Injuries - PHI - On D, CB Maddox (60% is out, LB Dean (61%) is out for 2nd week. On O, no RB Scott/WR Watkins
- TBB - On D, LB/DT Dennis/Kancey are out for 2nd week in row, CB Davis (100%), DT Vea (62%), and LB White (99%) are all Q. On O, G Mauch is Q.

- I know week 1 both were healthy, but this seems like the first real week where we should get the typical script/roles identified in the philly backfield. My gut says to avoid both of these backs for this 2 game slate, as this is phillys backfield, and for all we know penny will be the guy (somewhat joking of course). But seriously, we can't trust the snap %, Hurts is a vulture candidate, it is a very tough run defense, and the backfield has combined 10 targets, 5/game, so even if the lead back gets 3 targets, is that enough? I don't think so. Kind of similar to last year, but Brown/Smith make up almost 60% of the target share, and they are almost identical in terms of aDOT/r, snaps, rz targets, etc.... it is weird, and DK has them priced $100 off, so it is almost a coin flip. Go which ever route you want if you approach it this way. Watkins is out again this week, and while he was not targeted last week, Zacchaeus is min priced, and could be a 1 or 2 lineup guy for mass entries. I am fine with going to goedert this week, he has a decent aDOT/r of 8.3, with a 19% target share, and TBBs most vulnerable FPs given up has been to TEs.

Through 2 games, White has averaged 20.5 opps/g, with 3.5 targets, and you don't have to play a guessing game as he's played 76% of snaps on average. He may be a must with the limited options and question marks. Why is baker becoming my favvorite? Evans has a massive 28% target share, with a massive 19.3 aDOT/r, and PHI may be without CB Maddox. The guy will get long shot opps. every game, but he has enough floor to be played with confidence, it doesn't mean Godwin isn't a fine option either, as he also has a good 22% target share, with a good aDOT/r of 12, while I'm fine with both, his stats are a notch down. Last week Pallner/Thompkins played about 45-50% of snaps, not sure how much salary relief we need in roster construction, but just something to note if we need. Otton is #2 behind Smythe for % of snaps played by a TE at 97%, he has just a 14% target share, with a smaller aDOT/r of 5.1, if mass entering, I'd keep him in the pool because opportunity is there, but he isn't my top choice.

LAR/CIN

Rams have a good P/RB matchup.
Bengals have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Stafford has a great pressure rate situation.
Burrow? has a good pressure rate situation.
Rams TTR is 3rd (20.75).
Bengals TTR is 2nd (23.75).
O/U Rank is tied (44.5). Pace of play is 7th.

- Injuries - LAR - On O, WR Nacua is Q.
- CIN - On O, TE Smith is D, and QB Burrow are Q.

- In his first week without Akers, Williams played 95% of snaps --- man what I wish Akers was this year --- remember they were in a neutral to negative run script last week, and he still managed 24 opps (10 targets), that is MASSIVE, and gives him a solid floor/ceiling combo. Obviously a lot is riding on the health of Puka, but he has the best target share at 39.3% (reminiscent of Kupp), a good aDOT/r of 10.9 too, if he is in, it is hard not to lock it. Having said that, Tutu is more than capable with a 19% target share, and a beter aDOT/r of 17.5, both of these guys are 80%+ snap guys. Now I said it last week, and he stunk, but Van Jefferson seems forgotten, but he is out there just as much (averaging 88% of snaps), and has an aDOT/r of 26.6 that should cause his YBC (6) to regress upwards, with just a 10% target share, and a bad 2 weeks, people may forget about him, but he is grossly mispriced at 3.9K, especially if no Puka. I like Higbee as an option, he is a 90%+ snap guy, averaging 5 targets a game, with a good aDOT/r of 10.3, no issues here.

Mixon saw his snaps rise to 78% last week, and he is averaging 5 targets a game, he is a solid floor option, and may be nice to get different/play all RBs not from PHI this week... unsure, but they seem way more secure. If he plays, Burrows air yards per attempt have been gross, dead last among starters, I want to be underweight on this offense, and hoping every else is trying to buy low. It is concentrated however, as Higgins/Chase make up 52% of targets, both averaging 2 rz targets/g, and I will gladly take Higgins over Chase, as he is beating him in every other category, I don't really want Boyd, but if you want to avoid most of these WR pieces, and maybe create different leverage, he has been on the field a lot this year, (87%), so I wouldn't remove him off the list, especially if Burrow is hampered and can't throw a deep ball well.... Again, idk what salary relief we need, but I guess if Smith is out, Sample will be min priced punt option... not sure if I go, but something to consider.

Last edited:
Titans allowed 8 receptions and over 110 yards to both Olave and Keenan Allen. Amari in Week 3.

Lions run D was very stout in terms of opposing YPC against KC and Seattle top RB options, but allowed a fairly high number of rushing yards to Mahomes. I wonder if it plays out this way vs Falcons RBs + Ridder

You are a huge asset to the forum my dude, love reading this stuff!!

With aiyuk hurt, giants propensity to play man, the fact kilttle hasn’t did much of anything yet seems like as good a time as any to get down w him: plus he likes being center of attention after primetime games!! I’m good playing his catches, yards, and td if ya wanna take a crack at some decent plus money. I can’t imagine he doesn’t crack 40 yards tonight unless he is now a afterthought which doesn’t seem likely, this feels like a kittle game, im willing to lose betting on that, if Gmen try manning him up he could go absolute beast mode running after the catch tonight!! Ertz got 6 catches, if kittle gets that I think he will absolutely smash 40 yards, matter fact you could be super greedy and play alternate totals all way past 80 yards I think, 75+ yards is +370! (Think I’d make sure aiyuk out for that? Maybe not tho, maybe he out there and draws attention but isn’t the normal target monster he becoming!).

I’d really think niners try to limit mccaffery involvement tonight If possible which I think it should be. Really why overuse him on a short week in a game you should be leading? He has a td streak just 1 short of Jerry rice so I do think they get him a score vs a giants team that has given up 3 tds to backs and 4 rushing tds in 2 weeks!! Not shelling out -285 for mccaffery to score but 1st half td is only -105 and I think a much better bet he gets his td early opposed to late.

You are a huge asset to the forum my dude, love reading this stuff!!

With aiyuk hurt, giants propensity to play man, the fact kilttle hasn’t did much of anything yet seems like as good a time as any to get down w him: plus he likes being center of attention after primetime games!! I’m good playing his catches, yards, and td if ya wanna take a crack at some decent plus money. I can’t imagine he doesn’t crack 40 yards tonight unless he is now a afterthought which doesn’t seem likely, this feels like a kittle game, im willing to lose betting on that, if Gmen try manning him up he could go absolute beast mode running after the catch tonight!! Ertz got 6 catches, if kittle gets that I think he will absolutely smash 40 yards, matter fact you could be super greedy and play alternate totals all way past 80 yards I think, 75+ yards is +370! (Think I’d make sure aiyuk out for that? Maybe not tho, maybe he out there and draws attention but isn’t the normal target monster he becoming!).

I’d really think niners try to limit mccaffery involvement tonight If possible which I think it should be. Really why overuse him on a short week in a game you should be leading? He has a td streak just 1 short of Jerry rice so I do think they get him a score vs a giants team that has given up 3 tds to backs and 4 rushing tds in 2 weeks!! Not shelling out -285 for mccaffery to score but 1st half td is only -105 and I think a much better bet he gets his td early opposed to late.
Mitchell last td/2nd half td is worth a look for sure. books have caught on a little bit though compared to last year

I’m assuming aiyuk out cause all kittle prices moved, glad I got in early. With lot of nice plus on his td prop and 50+ yards and 75+ yards. As I suspected kittle has had some monster prime time games, couple last year he scored a few tds. He loves getting to do sportcenter and shit after the game! Tonight is kittle night to shine!!

Full main slate is good to go... good luck fellas, should be back tomorrow morning for more!
Was thrilled to see your approval of Stroud. I made a line up on Thursday and immediately started with him and Nico first, then went to Pollard. But you may have just talked me off Pollard for now. Thanks as always - this is some of the best work around.

Was thrilled to see your approval of Stroud. I made a line up on Thursday and immediately started with him and Nico first, then went to Pollard. But you may have just talked me off Pollard for now. Thanks as always - this is some of the best work around.

fwiw I don't think he is a bad play but ya, he needs 27~+ points to probably be worthy of a tourney play

Im gonna keep playing Bijan rec yards, dude a beast catching passes out the backfield. I guess they starting to catch on, they been lining him around 18, now he 22.5 but considering I think this be a higher scoring game script than previous falcons games this still fees low to me!!

Normally I woulda hit St brown number without hesitation but I heard ppl on radio this morning saying he has turf toe, 30+ years of hearing that injury I still have no idea what the fuck it is! What I do know is there are huge differences in severity, some guys play w it all season, it ruins some guys seasons, I’m not sure just cause he playing it means his ain’t that bad? For me it one the tougher injuries to guess at so despite loving the idea of him just needing 75 yards I’m not sure how effective he be??

Normally I woulda hit St brown number without hesitation but I heard ppl on radio this morning saying he has turf toe, 30+ years of hearing that injury I still have no idea what the fuck it is! What I do know is there are huge differences in severity, some guys play w it all season, it ruins some guys seasons, I’m not sure just cause he playing it means his ain’t that bad? For me it one the tougher injuries to guess at so despite loving the idea of him just needing 75 yards I’m not sure how effective he be??

Falcons getting a starting corner back also. Maybe should stick w gibbs rec yards?

I know I'm late... but some I'm playing

1 PMs

C. Ridley Rec Yds O68.5 -115 3.45-3

D. Smythe Rec Yds O26.5 -115 2.3-2

G. Davis Rec Yds O42.5 -115 1.15-1
A. Mattison Rush Yds O50.5 -115 1.15-1
(gulp)
M. Andrews Receptions O4.5 -105 1.05-1

Fwiw,, I like Sutton/Hill overs, I like Dell/Woods overs, K. Allen over, Pittman overs.

Sun Night/Showdown Slate

PIT/LVR

Steelers have a great P/RB matchup.
Raiders have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Pickett has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 5th.

- Injuries - PIT - On O, no WRs Johnson/Olszewski, or RB McFarland. On D, no DT Heyward (21%) for 2nd week.
- LVR - On D, DE Wilson (50%) is Q.

- Steelers backfield is a mess, It seems to be a 55-40% split Harris/Warren, but Harris is averaging just 10.5 opps/g (2.5 targets), his price and usage just doesn't match, and I'd have to pass. On the otherhand, Warren, while I still don't like, atleast has a PPR floor averaging 6/game and he is cheaper, so I'm ok if you want to go here. Without Diontae last week, Pickens/Robinson/Austin averaged 85/87/76% of snaps, which kind of tells me any of them could have a pop game, but Pickens dominated with a 34.5% target share, and a massive 25.5 aDOT/r, he is mvp worthy. I was going to say I'd rather austin as my punt, thinking he'd be much cheaper, but robinson isn't that much more expensive, I think either are fine for flex, I lean austin though, I wouldn't chase Boykin or Gunner. Freiermuth saw his snaps rise to 71% last week, but he only had 1 target... I know it's a decent spot, but I think I'l llet others chase.

Jacobs is averaging 76% of snaps, he has 18.5 opps/g, with 4.5 targets/g, if you can fit him, he's worth it. I guess in a negative script, and we probably need to hunt for a dart throw, Abdullah could be considered at $200 (or in a blowout, maybe White at $2000). Unfortunately we don't have the stats with the trio of Adams/Meyers/Renfrow in one game... it makes me think we can't find a punt of Carter/tucker (who played snaps last weeks), but fortunately renfrow is 3K, and may be a must need. Hooper and Mayer are splitting snaps, yet Mayer cost $200, as I keep going through this, thats promising, hopefully people see 1 target through 2 games and avoid. I think either are playable, but I'll go more mayer

Super quick writeup for those that want it... best of luck!

Monday Night/2 Game Slate

PHI/TBB

Eagles have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Bucs have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Hurts has a meh pressure rate situation.
Baker has a great pressure rate situation.
Eagles TTR is 1st (24.75)
Bucs TTR is 4th (19.75)
O/U Rank is tied (44.5). Pace of play is 13th.

- Injuries - PHI - On D, CB Maddox (60% is out, LB Dean (61%) is out for 2nd week. On O, no RB Scott/WR Watkins
- TBB - On D, LB/DT Dennis/Kancey are out for 2nd week in row, CB Davis (100%), DT Vea (62%), and LB White (99%) are all Q. On O, G Mauch is Q.

- I know week 1 both were healthy, but this seems like the first real week where we should get the typical script/roles identified in the philly backfield. My gut says to avoid both of these backs for this 2 game slate, as this is phillys backfield, and for all we know penny will be the guy (somewhat joking of course). But seriously, we can't trust the snap %, Hurts is a vulture candidate, it is a very tough run defense, and the backfield has combined 10 targets, 5/game, so even if the lead back gets 3 targets, is that enough? I don't think so. Kind of similar to last year, but Brown/Smith make up almost 60% of the target share, and they are almost identical in terms of aDOT/r, snaps, rz targets, etc.... it is weird, and DK has them priced $100 off, so it is almost a coin flip. Go which ever route you want if you approach it this way. Watkins is out again this week, and while he was not targeted last week, Zacchaeus is min priced, and could be a 1 or 2 lineup guy for mass entries. I am fine with going to goedert this week, he has a decent aDOT/r of 8.3, with a 19% target share, and TBBs most vulnerable FPs given up has been to TEs.

Through 2 games, White has averaged 20.5 opps/g, with 3.5 targets, and you don't have to play a guessing game as he's played 76% of snaps on average. He may be a must with the limited options and question marks. Why is baker becoming my favvorite? Evans has a massive 28% target share, with a massive 19.3 aDOT/r, and PHI may be without CB Maddox. The guy will get long shot opps. every game, but he has enough floor to be played with confidence, it doesn't mean Godwin isn't a fine option either, as he also has a good 22% target share, with a good aDOT/r of 12, while I'm fine with both, his stats are a notch down. Last week Pallner/Thompkins played about 45-50% of snaps, not sure how much salary relief we need in roster construction, but just something to note if we need. Otton is #2 behind Smythe for % of snaps played by a TE at 97%, he has just a 14% target share, with a smaller aDOT/r of 5.1, if mass entering, I'd keep him in the pool because opportunity is there, but he isn't my top choice.

LAR/CIN

Rams have a good P/RB matchup.
Bengals have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Stafford has a great pressure rate situation.
Burrow? has a good pressure rate situation.
Rams TTR is 3rd (20.75).
Bengals TTR is 2nd (23.75).
O/U Rank is tied (44.5). Pace of play is 7th.

- Injuries - LAR - On O, WR Nacua is Q.
- CIN - On O, TE Smith is D, and QB Burrow are Q.

- In his first week without Akers, Williams played 95% of snaps --- man what I wish Akers was this year --- remember they were in a neutral to negative run script last week, and he still managed 24 opps (10 targets), that is MASSIVE, and gives him a solid floor/ceiling combo. Obviously a lot is riding on the health of Puka, but he has the best target share at 39.3% (reminiscent of Kupp), a good aDOT/r of 10.9 too, if he is in, it is hard not to lock it. Having said that, Tutu is more than capable with a 19% target share, and a beter aDOT/r of 17.5, both of these guys are 80%+ snap guys. Now I said it last week, and he stunk, but Van Jefferson seems forgotten, but he is out there just as much (averaging 88% of snaps), and has an aDOT/r of 26.6 that should cause his YBC (6) to regress upwards, with just a 10% target share, and a bad 2 weeks, people may forget about him, but he is grossly mispriced at 3.9K, especially if no Puka. I like Higbee as an option, he is a 90%+ snap guy, averaging 5 targets a game, with a good aDOT/r of 10.3, no issues here.

Mixon saw his snaps rise to 78% last week, and he is averaging 5 targets a game, he is a solid floor option, and may be nice to get different/play all RBs not from PHI this week... unsure, but they seem way more secure. If he plays, Burrows air yards per attempt have been gross, dead last among starters, I want to be underweight on this offense, and hoping every else is trying to buy low. It is concentrated however, as Higgins/Chase make up 52% of targets, both averaging 2 rz targets/g, and I will gladly take Higgins over Chase, as he is beating him in every other category, I don't really want Boyd, but if you want to avoid most of these WR pieces, and maybe create different leverage, he has been on the field a lot this year, (87%), so I wouldn't remove him off the list, especially if Burrow is hampered and can't throw a deep ball well.... Again, idk what salary relief we need, but I guess if Smith is out, Sample will be min priced punt option... not sure if I go, but something to consider.

Updated.

I been playing smith and atl numbers w him but I think this a brown game, just cause he hasn’t had one really and he was looking rather upset bout it last week, squeaky wheel usually gets the grease when it comes to wr love, I’m willing to take a flyer on Brown being the guy tonight, over 75 yards at even money seems kinda like a waste, dude either has his monster game or I’m wrong and smith keeps going off. Imo might as well jump up and play him 100+ and 125+, w a td if you want to be greedy but I usually screw myself when I put the td in (see kittle on Thursday!). I did play him 75+ parlayed w the other game but kinda regretted after and played him 100+ straight (think that was in the +255 area).. don’t think Philly gonna run all over bucs so one these wrs gonna have a game!!

I have a nice parlay that just needs eagles ml to cash, I’m greedy and didn’t want to simply hedge w tampa ml, feel like certain things have to happen for bucs to win this game. Baker has to throw for 225 and 2 scores minimum imo. The only way he doing that with evans and probably Godwin hitting their totals, wanted a chance to hit both and bucs+7.5 was actually pretty cheap (-160 I think I got). So I did this sgp but just keep in mind it meant as somewhat a hedge to the Philly ml that caps a nice parlay for me..cause I hate baker and never would do this if not for the parlay w Philly ml and thinking this the path for bucs to beat me!!

Bucs+7.5
Baker 225+
Baker ov 1.5 tds
Evans 70+

Then I really couldn’t do anything w cincy seeing how I have no clue bout burrow, even if he plays I dunno what it looks like?? I coulda picked out one or 2 rams wrs for alt props, Atwell or the byu kid I have no clue who is putting up Kupp type numbers!! Either one of them prob worth a shot but I felt like it was safer to rock with:

Stafford 275+ (think was +155), Cincy d doesn’t seem as good this year, Stafford has went over this on what I think are better defenses, rams gonna throw. I did this + brown 75+ paid like 4.5-1

Really I think you could make plays on smith and brown alt numbers and split at worst, splits are great when you getting more than 2 or 3 to 1!! I ended up doing this with Keenan Allen and Williams yesterday and hitting both!!

Went with Stafford over 34.5 attempts, took both Tutu and Puka over receptions.

Did not play a Cincy player, but Mixon seems the logical choice. I don't think Burrow is playing. Cin signed Ms America's husband from the XFL to hold a clip board and be available for emergency purposes.

In the other game I took Baker to throw a pick. TB doesn't have a TO this year. Has to happen at some point. Both Evans an Godwin are priced fair, so took a hack at Evans longest rec over and Godwin over receptions and yards.

For the Eagles, both wide outs are a play. Brown is going to get his targets, so grabbed receptions over. Took Smith longest catch over at 20.5.

Last edited:
Went with Stafford over 34.5 attempts, took both Tutu and Pooka over receptions.

Did not play a Cincy player, but Mixon seems the logical choice. I don't think Burrow is playing. Cin signed Ms America's husband from the XFL to hold a clip board and be available for emergency purposes.

In the other game I took Baker to throw a pick. TB doesn't have a TO this year. Has to happen at some point. Both Evans an Godwin are priced fair, so took a hack at Evans longest rec over and Godwin over receptions and yards.

For the Eagles, both wide outs are a play. Brown is going to get his targets, so grabbed receptions over. Took Smith longest catch over at 20.5.

That seems short for longest catch.

Back