DFS/Props Week 12 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Just getting down the turkey day slate/template.

TTR/OUR/Pace will be for the 3 game slate unless overall is mentioned.

Thursday Slate (TS)

BUF/DET

Bills have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Lions have a bad P/RB matchup.
Allen has a great ASR matchup.
Goff has a great ASR matchup.
Bills TTR is 1st (5 points over 2nd, and almost 10 points over the T-3rds)
Lions TTR is T-3rd.
Pace of play is 1st in the TS, and 2nd overall. OURank is 1st in the TS, by more than a TD.

- Injuries - BUF - On D, LB Edmunds/DE Rousseau are Q.
- DET - On D, CB Okudah is doubtful (ouch), couple of other Q's. On O, WR Chark/Reynolds are Q, and WR Williams is designated to return from IR (but shouldn't play this week).

- I'm not totally sure about salaries/roster construction, but I can promise you Brock Wright is one of the cheapest. Since Hockenson's departure, he has played 81/74/75% of snaps, While that's only translated into 4 targets, he's been looked at in the RZ, and what we're banking on here would be a TD. He could be a bring back/stack option to fit in, in a script that should favor passing. St. Brown has a massive 38% target share since Hock's departure, translating into 9 targets a game, he seems cheap at 6.6K in a script that should favor Goff's #1 target, Goff's projected to have time in the pocket too, which will only help, and keep in mind, 2 of those 3 games had neutral to negative passing scripts.... go St. Brown! In Chark's return, he only saw 16% of snaps, but they played with a lead throughout, and the run game was rumbling, I think he sees a decent uptick, and can be a lower owned pivot off of Raymond/Reynolds..., but I'd like to be different, and I think people will see 16% snaps, and stay away, remember weeks 1-3 before his injury, he was averaging 6 targets a game and a nice 11.1 aDOT. Speaking of Raymond, if reynolds and chark are back, I'm passing here, as he should definitely be the odd man out. Copy my chark comments for reynolds. The DET RB situation may make or break your lineup. I don't think Jamaal williams will succeed unless he has early success, in the last 3 games he has a total of ZERO targets, which I can't take on a PPR site. The lions are huge underdogs too. Since returning, yes, swift hasn't been used as much, I'd like to think he pushes past 31% snaps (jamaal led at 48% last week), in those 4 games upon returning he hasn't had fewer than 3 targets, they use him in the RZ where it counts... I think he can be considered. IFFFF you want, I think justin jackson can be played in a lineup, there are scenarios where the lions are blown out, where he'll be incredible value, but without it, he's received 8.5 touches past 2 weeks, average of 2 targets, and 52.5 yards.
Since returning from injury. Knox has seen over 80% snap count, and has never had fewer than 3 targets in a game, while seeing increasing usage the last 2 weeks. He's not much more expensive then Wright, but again, idk if salaries force us to punt here or not yet. Despite being frustrated, and seeing just 5 targets last week, Diggs still owns a 29% target share on one of the best passing offenses in the league. Play him if you can. Davis has seen his usage tick up as well since the bye week, he only has 1 TD in since the bye (4 games), But in those 4 games, he also has a really good 23.5% target share, and a really good aDOT/r of 13.3, a homerun hit is in his future, plus he's about 1/3rd cheaper than diggs..... Mckenzie is cheap enough to plug and play, but his usage has sucked, and he may now be the 5th best option on the team, maybe without okudah it opens it up for him? but idk. I never really care for singletary, but you can argue Allen may not vulture him as much until he's back to full health, and there are not many RBs at his salary that see over 70% of the field, and play for a top scoring offense. I still don't think I'll have much though as I prefer the passing options here, what also hurts him, is if the bills take a big lead, James Cook could takeover like last week... last week may even have given him more time to see the field in competitive games too, I think he could be played in a lineup.

NYG/DAL

Giants have a meh RB matchup, and bad P matchup.
Cowboys have a great RB matchup, and a good P matchup.
Jones has a bad ASR matchup. Barkley has a meh ALY push.
Dak has a great ASR matchup. Pollard? has a great ALY push.
Giants TTR is 6th (last).
Cowboys TTR is 2nd.
Pace of play is 2nd in the TS, 5th overall. OURank is 2nd in the TS.

- Injuries - NYG - On D, no CB Jackson (ouch) CBs Pinnock/Moreau are Q, Moreau didn't practice, S McKinney out for 3rd week, DE Williams out for 3rd week. On O, no TE Bellinger, no WR Robinson. On OL, a lot of Q's, and some lineup that we're ruled out mid game on sunday, something to keep an eye on.
- DAL - On D, a few Q's (notable Lawrence/Parsons/Barr). On O, RB Zeke is Q.

- I mean, do we really like the giants here? Nothing stands out... worst TTR, bad matchups at DVOA/Line/Pressure rate, I guess the pace? In the Giants 3 losses this season, Barkley is averaging 16.3 carries, 4.66 targets, 74.3 total yards. That's still a good floor, and he's obviously the focal point. But he could easily be shutdown just like last week and I wouldn't be surprised He's the most expensive back, and I don't think he needs to be jammed into lineups. Wandale had 13 targets last week, equaling a 33% target share, and now that he's injured again, the norm for giant WRs, that leaves a big vacant hole. Slayton is actually the 7th most expensive WR, he also had 10 targets (25%) target share last week, and I think he can be played, but we can go much cheaper here and get some similar upside.... which would go to Golladay/JAmes. James was thrusted into the role post Robinson injury. Golladay has been slowly getting back to speed, and saw his snaps increase... both should be needed in this matchup. Cager is the cheapest starting TE on the slate. He had 3 more targets last week, with an aDOT/r of 8, solid for a TE.... he's also the taller than every WR on the team at 6'5, he played 74% of snaps, I don't hate it.
Zeke saw 29% snap count in his return, I know it was a blowout, but starters played until a couple minutes into the 4th, if you want to give him a 40% projection, that's fine, but I think that's his cap. Pollard however saw 54% of snaps, and was on pace for 72%~ if it was a full game. I think the tide has officially turned. I don't think Zeke is playing anymore until the price of each backs separate further (only $800 difference), He was also terrible in his touches, as he averaged just 2.8 YPC, and saw 1 target. Pollard was at 5.3 YPC, and 6 targets. It's hard to gauge last weeks usage at WR, but Lamb is obviously the alpha, the only fear is that he gets scripted out like last week, where he had just 5 tagets, but in a compeitive game, Dak + WRs could crush, and it isn't something you leave out. Noah Brown is still considerably cheaper than Gallup, not only is he the HR hitter on this offense, but the targets are similar in the 2, why not go cheaper? Schultz is priced as the TE2, I don't think he's a must have, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him be the TE1 by the end of thanksgiving. If it wasn't a blowout, I'm sure it would have been his 3rd straight game with alteast 7 targets, which is a solid floor.

NEP/MIN

Patriots have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Vikings have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Mac has a bad ASR matchup. Stevenson? has a meh ALY push.
Cousins has a meh ASR matchup.
Pats TTR is 5th.
Vikes TTR is 3rd.
Pace of play is 3rd in TS, 7th overall. OURank is 3rd in TS.

- Injuries - NEP - On D, Couple Q's. On OL, C Andrews is doubtful. On O, WR Parker is Q.
- MIN - On D, CB Dantzler out for 3rd week, a couple of Q's (CB Booth was a non-participant).

- Harris was pretty efficient last week, but I think it's still Stevensons job. Harris had just a 24% snap count, and had 10 opportunities for 93 total yards, I would maybe take him in 1 or 2 tops. Stevenson on the otherhand played his highest snap count game in which both RBs were active. (78%), He had 21 opportunities, but the best part is his massive PPR floor due to his targets, in his last 4 games he's averaging 7 a game, that's solid, and Iobviously think he's viable. Meyers was the only WR over 60% of snaps in a competitive game, and he was at 95%, he's averaging over 7 targets a game, and has yet to finish under 9 PPR FPs, with a TD, I think he can easily achieve 20+ and is on my radar. If you really want to get different in a lineup, Agholor/Parker/Bourne/Thornton all played between 59% to 27% of snaps last week, and had 1 to 3 targets.... I think those numbers go up for all, as they aren't dealing with wind conditions of last week, and they're an underdog, but your guess is as good as mine, and AT BEST i'll one-off if I can't afford something. TE is interesting, Henry/Smith both see 50%+ of snaps (henry got to 84% last week), but even with more snaps, he had 1 target to jonnu's 4, they're more expensive than cager/wright, so idk if I'll go here, plus in this situation, you have to guess, in cager/wrights, you know he's your guy, but I don't think they're terrible plays.
I feel like Cook doesn't get talked about much, and he's now going against another tough matchup, but even last week, if he didn't get phased out, he was shredding it early in that game, and then they got away from him, before last week, he had 5 straight games of 5 targets too... if people are going barkley over him, I think this is a big way to get leverage... Vikes are the fave, and I think he'll be the lowest owned of the bigger dogs. Jefferson>Thielen>Osborn, although Theilen's price is starting to get ridiculously low, and if you want to say Belichik likes to get rid of your #1 option strategy, then you'd think it would open up even more opportunities for him, but either way... I think both can be played here, osborn maybe as a 1 lineup one-off. Hockenson now has 3 straight games of atleast 9 targets, which none of the other TEs can say... he has the highest floor/ceiling combo on the slate, and a lot of people usually punt the position, but prior to actually making lineups, I see some salary relief WRs/RBs that may be able to get you here.

Last edited:
D. Swift Rush Yds O16.5 -110 2.2-2
B. Wright Rec Yds O15.5 -120 2.4-2
G. Davis Rec Yds O58.5 -115 2.3-2

I. McKenzie Rec Yds O21.5 -115 1.15-1

J. Goff Pass Yds O246.5 -115 1.15-1
J. Allen Pass Yds O282.5 -115 1.15-1

Dallas game I played barkley over 72.5 rush, feel like he has to get a ton of Carries for them to have any chance. Schultz ov 38.5 rec again after him being mostly a blocker last week, he usually gets 4-5 catches w Dak out there, think he be involved off playi action today.

I've added the snap% played of last games(s)/season the defensive player in question has played prior to injury.

1 PMs/Main Slate

HOU/MIA

Texans have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Dolphins have a great P/RB matchup.
Pierce has a bad ALY push.
Tua has a good ASR matchup, Wilson? has a great ALY push.
Texans TTR is 20th.
Dolphins TTR is 1st.
Pace of play is 6th in the MS, 11th overall. OURank is 3rd.

- Injuries - HOU - On D, CB Stingley (100%) is out for 2nd week.
- MIA - On D, DE Ogbah (55%) is out, S Jones (76%), is out for 4th week. On O, RB Mostert is doubtful!

- Pierce is starting to get cheap for a workhorse back, but he does find himself in a bad spot again. He has a bad ALY push, are 14 point dogs, and Miami is more of a pass funnel offense, and he's averaging just 3 targets a game, I think we have to pass here. In 2019, Kyle Allen averaged around 15 FPs/g, and I mentioned he's now in a pass funnell, and is the cheapest QB on the slate (cheaper than perkins), I think he can actually be considered, but do know I do believe there are value options at other positions, so it may not be worth the risk. I think he can be paired with any of the 3 WRs (Collins/Cooks/Moore), but I like Collins the most.
With no Mostert, Wilson becomes the first value option, and may be a free sqaure/75%+ ownership play, he's super cheap, already play 61% of snaps last week with Mostert soaking up 28% prior to injury (equating to 22 opportunities, 5 targets), has a great ALY push, are 14 point faves, idk if you can pass it up. I will say, it may be worth going 1 lineup with Ahmed... he got in 10% of snaps last week, will probably see more, and there is a path to success if this turns into a blowout quick, or a reinjury to the injury prone Wilson. I have no problem in a Tua + Hill and/or Waddle stacks, or a Tua + Wilson, and Hill or Waddle stacks... but I'll probably be underweight the field a smidgen, but it definitely is a pivot off of wilson. Sherfield is worth mentioning, he's 3.2K, has consistently seen 60-66% of snaps, and may see more usage in this script, strictly as a cheap value option one-off once. I have no interest in the TE timeshare.

BAL/JAC

Ravens have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Jags have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Lamar has a good ASR matchup, Edwards? has a meh ALY push.
Etienne has a meh ALY push.
Ravens TTR is 6th.
Jags TTR is 14th.
Pace of play is 8th in MS, 13th overall. OURank is T-4th.

- Injuries - BAL - On D, S WIlliams may be returning. On O, a handful of Q's (WR Robinson/Duvernay, RB Edwards, TE Likely).
- JAC - Nothing recent.

- After stupidly taking a week off my, never play a balty RB mindset, I am going back to, never play a balty RB mindset. We have to take a wait and see approach here, but if Robinson is in, I may be locking him in at 4.3K, and if he/duvernay are out, Proche/Wallace a min priced WR options that have to be considered. Andrews returned in full last week, and immediately saw 93% of snaps, had 8 targets (25% target share) and back to his solid aDOT/r for TEs at 8.5, oh and his direct backup, likely may be out, I think I'm going to try and fit him in in all lineups as nobody comes close to his upside (especially if chiefs blowout rams).
The arguement for Etienne, is he can see 80% of snaps, have 20+ opportunities, and go semi low owned because he's priced in the center of RBs, and with the value on the slate I can see people going way up or way down at positions. I don't think you can ever hate playing him, but I'll temper my expectations, there is a path to this game being similar to KC's. Which kind of brings me to Lawrence (cheap enough to consider), and his WRs. The past 4 weeks (post robinson-era), Kirk is averaging 9.5 targets (1.5 in RZ)/g, with 95% of snaps potential, Zay Jones would be my second choice, he sees more playing time and targets than marvin, and the price difference isn't significant. Engram is cheap enough to mention too, but like I said, I'll probably be jamming Andrews in lineups, if double TE is the way, he has a high snap count, and may have a 5 target floor.

TBB/CLV

Bucs have a great P/RB matchup.
Browns have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Brady has a great ASR matchup, Fournette? has a good ALY push.
Brissett has a meh ASR matchup,
Bucs TTR is T-7th.
Browns TTR is 15th.
Pace of play is 2nd in MS, 3rd overall. OURank is 7th.

- Injuries - TBB - On D, LB Barrett (71%) is out for 3rd week. DT Vea (64%) is Q. On O, WR Gage is out, RB Fourtnette is doubtful!
- CLV - On D, CB Newsome (98%) is out for 2nd week. On OL, C Pocic is out.

- Man, I saw badly want to put brady in my player pool, he has a great matchup all over, great pace, and they're the top pass% play in the league. The only knock, is it may be the worst game weather wise, not saying its terrible, but wet and windy. I guess you can make an argument that it will lower his ownership. The other knock, is Fournette looks to be out, and you can get a good chunk of the offensive production out of a super cheap R. White. Last week, with fournette playing 29% of snaps prior to injury, White took on 64% of snaps, Bucs played with a lead 2 to 3 possession lead throughout, so he wasn't targeted, but he stil lfinished with 22 opportunities, and 100+ yards, in his prior 6 games, in a more limited playing time, he was averaging 3.5 targets a game... so he has a huge floor, he can be played with Wilson, or a pivot off of him, and is another free square to be considered. If you do go the brady route, and with or without white, post gage injury, Godwin/Evans are virtually identical in playing time/targets, but evans has the much better aDOT/r of 11.4 to godwins 4.7. Jones does come much cheaper, and has about 5 targets/g since the gage injury too, not saying I'll have him, as I don't think I'd need to pay down, but a contrarian thought. I won't have otton, but in Brates return, he still had a prominent role in this offense.
Man, I wish Chubb got the snaps that some of these other alphas got, he would be even better. I doubt I'll have him, as he's to expensive for my blood, but he's always capable of breaking the slate or going 100+ 2+, he has a low target floor however and could fall out of script like his last game. Hunt is a no for me, there are other backs this week at his price that have a much more dominate projection. I know coopers been really good, and you can play him if you like, but if I go here, I still think I go with the cheaper DPJ, his aDOT/r is a bit better, he sees the same to more snaps, and now has 5 straight games at double digit points. Not sure if I want to play this game, but he'll be on the radar. Even with Njoku back, Bryant had a role, it'll only get closer, and not a situation I want to target this week.

CHI/NYJ

Bears have a bad P/RB matchup.
Jets have a great P/RB matchup.
Fields? has the worst ASR matchup (again), Montgomery has a meh ALY push.
Flacco? has a good ASR matchup.
Bears TTR is 21st.
Jets TTR is T-10th.
Pace of play is 4th in MS, 8th overall. OURank is 10th.

- Injuries - CHI - On D, S Brisker (99%) is out, CB Gordon (97%) is out. On O, QB Fields is Q.
- NYJ - On OL, they may be returning T Fant.

- I'm keeping this short and sweet, I'm assuming no Fields, but we are avoiding everything here. I guess you can argue CHI defense vs a mike white, but it seems like anyone may be an upgrade to wilson.
Carter led the backfield at 50% snaps last week, I guess he'll go un-owned (robinson too), as good sized faves but the other plays at this position just look so much better. With corey davis returning, mims should she a drop in production. I think Wilson goes untouched though, he played 100% of snaps last week, and since Moore's disappearance, he hasn't been under 73%. Him and Davis are cheap enough to consider, especially with 2 secondary pieces being out.

CIN/TEN

Bengals have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Titans have a meh P/RB matchup.
Burrow has a meh ASR matchup. Mixon has the worst ALY push.
Henry has a good ALY push.
Bengals TTR is T-7th.
Titans TTR is 13th.
Pace of play is 11th (last) in MS, 16th overall. OURank is T-4th.

- Injuries - CIN - On D, CB Awuzie (90%) out for 3rd week, coule of Q's. On O, no RB Mixon, WR Chase is Q.
- TEN - On D, DT Autry (65%) is out, CB Johnson (23%) is out for 2nd week, CB Farley (39%) is still out, LB Cunningham (55%) is out for 3rd week. DT/CB Simmons/Fulton (82/96%) are notable Q's. On O, RB Haskins is Q.

- I think burrow can be a good play, he's priced below the big guys, they're top 8 in pass %, he may be getting Chase back, and in general, he has slate breakers and been a slate breaker. However, in the last 7 games, the titans have not let up more than 2 pass TDs by any QB, and actually haven't let up more than 17 points in regulation either. They're still a bend but don't break pass funnel defense though, so just know burrow can be very range-y in this matchup, and the pace is the worst. Perine, not in a full workload, got to 70% of snaps last week (mixon finished at 21%), he should see atleast that kind of snap count. and is also a cheap value option. I like him least of the options, as he has a terrible ALY push, and they already don't run the ball much, but last week Cincy backs were targeted 7 times, and I can see that number being higher, which gives him a solid floor, with some TD equity. I won't be on Hurst, but go ahead if you want. We have to wait and see on Chase, in or out, I still like Higgins the most, then boyd, then chase.
Henry has hit 30+ opportunities 4 times in the last 6 weeks. Nobody can compare to that, he's also past 100 total yards in 7 of his last 8 games, If you can afford him, and want to play him, do it. He may be lower owned than usual with an 11 game slate, and a ton of value options at RB. In the last 2 weeks with Tannehill, and burks being back, he's tied with Woods for 7 targets/g, but has a better aDOT/r, and comes a smidge cheaper, he could be a bring back option if you do a burrow stack (if you want to take a stab with woods/ikhine instead, I won't fault you, and I will note, they've played a bit more than burks.)

DEN/CAR

Broncos have a good P/RB matchup.
Panthers have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Foreman has a good ALY push.
Broncos TTR is 16th.
Panthers TTR is 18th.
Pace of play is 3rd in MS, 6th overall. OURank is 11th (last).

- Injuries - DEN - On D, DT Harris (25%) is out, CB Williams (69%) is out for 2nd week, LB Griffith (59%) is out for 3rd week. On O, WR's Hamler/Jeudy are out. RBs Edmonds/Boone, and now Gordon was waived, are out.
- CAR - On D, LB Littleton (37%) is out, DE Ioannidis (75%) is out for 2nd week, S Hartsfield (86%) is out for 2nd week, CB Jackson (70%) is out for 2nd week. On O, TE's Sullivan/Thoams are Q, WR Marshall is Q.

- Ok, so lets remember this is still the broncos before I talk up latavius murray, but he's cheap as heck too, and no longer has of the RBs he's split with active/on the roster. Last week alone on 50% of snaps, he had 21 opportunities. Are they inefficient opportunities? Maybe, but no back at that price will have these kind of chances. and he may have a 4 target floor too. I think he can be considered, just know he can dud too, as 20 carries for 60~ yards is nothing to scream home about. Sutton/Hinton are both 90% snap counts with recent injuries the past 2 weeks, I think both can be one-offed as low owned upside options. I won't have dulcich, but you could do worse.
Foreman is cheap, in none blowout games since CMC's departure, he's put up an average of 131 total yards, and 1.33 tds/g. that's over 22 points with the potential of a catch or two. But in blow out games, he's put up 22.5 total yards, which is throw up potential. He's range-y, I doubt he's over 1% owned, a strong pivot off the other cheap dynamite plays, and is perfect for tournament structure. I won't go overboard, but imo crossing him off is a mistake. With darnold being back, idk if that makes the WRs more or less respectable, but either way, since CMCs departure, moore is averaging 7.6 targets/g, with an aDOT over 10, Marshalls at 5.2 targets/g at over 14.9 aDOT/r.... both are super cheap options that don't get you excited, but come up as good value plays. If thomas/sullivan are out, Tremble may be a min priced punt.

ATL/WAS

Falcons have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Comms have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Mariota has a bad ASR matchup.
Heinicke has a good ASR matchup.
Falcons TTR is 17th.
Comms TTR is T-10th.
Pace of play is 10th in MS, 15th overall. OURank is 9th.

- Injuries - ATL - On D, DT Dalton (27%) is D, DE Ebiketie (56%) is Q, DT Graham (65%) is out for 2nd week, CB Hayward (87%), may be activated from IR?. On O, RB Huntley is Q, TE Pitts is out.
- WAS - On D, CB St-Juste (90%) is out, DE Young is Q. On O, TE Thomas is Q.

- I'm not playing an ATL RB, I've avoided RBs vs WAS D for weeks now. I don't want Mariota, and I let go of this rule once, like balty RBs, but I will not play an ATL pass catcher. I know pitts is out, and london should see more opportunity, he's cheap, and a top CB may be out....noooo, idk. Pruitt is min priced, and comes in for pitts, but again... proceed with caution.
In a close/behind game, I like gibson, but others are smarter in this spot, and Robinson should be the leadback in this script, but I don't love it either for similar reasons. What I do like, is Heinicke's passing opportunity. With him, McLaurin has a massive 32% target share, an aDOT/r over 10.6, and comes in at 5.8K, not bad!, Samuel could be considered, but he's not that much cheaper, and sees half the targets, pass. Logan Thomas is a 3K TE i don't mind, in his 3 games with Heincke he's over 4 targets/g, 1 RZ/g, and a decent aDOT/r for TEs at 7.1.

4PMs/Main Slate Cont.

LVR/SEA

Raiders have a good P/RB matchup.
Seahawks have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Jacobs has a great ALY push.
Raiders TTR is 12th.
Seahawks TTR is T-4th.
Pace of play is 7th in MS, 12th overall. OURank is 2nd.

- Injuries - LVR - On D, CB Hobbs (91%) may be returning. On O, RB Jacobs is Q, WR/TE Renfrow/Waller are obviously still out. On OL, Miller (highest rated) is Q.
- SEA - Nothing really.

- Jacobs is one of the closest bellcows to Henry, he had a 3 week stretch of being a top 3 PPR back, last 2 weeks he's finished 6th/7th, he quietly has a great PPR floor (since week 3, he has 4.75 targets/g), and can easily see 25+ opportunities. He can always be considered. In his 2 games w/o Renfrow (or waller) Adams has a massive 36% target (highest by a mile), to go with a 10.3 aDOT/r, it's crazy to say, but you can argue his floor is 10+-100+-1+, and getting roughly 30points for 1 position, safely, seems to nice. It's worth noting that Hollins is half the price, gets half the targets, and plays about 100% of snaps as well, he could easily pay himself off. Moreau is cheap enough, he sees 100% of snaps, and has averaged 5 targets a game without Waller, you could do worse, I just hate his shallow target range, and love Jacobs/WRs more.
Walker is coming off the bye, and I hope people forgot about him, as his last game saw his season high snap %, and he's shown that he can have a PPR floor as well, as he had 8 targets last week, and is averaging 6 in the last 2 games, so negative or positive script, he can slate break. I've said this many times, but Metcalf/Lockett are nearly identical in targets/ADOTr, and they're $300 differnce, the big gap, is that Metcalf has 14 RZ targets to Locketts 5, and I think that gives him more upside and would be my choice, I think you can game/team stack them here though. Pass at TE, 3 guys see opportunities, and I'm not playing a guessing game.

LAC/ARI

Chargers have a good P/RB matchup.
Cards have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Herbert has the best ASR matchup.
Conner has a good ALY push.
Chargers TTR is T-4th.
Cards TTR is 9th.
Pace of play is 1st MS/Overall. OURank is 1st.

- Injuries - LAC - On D, notable CB Davis (85%) is Q, S Adderley is doubtful, while CB J.C. Jackson is still out. DT Ogbonnia (32%) is out, and DT Covington (48%) is out for 2nd weeks, DT Johnson (57%) out for 3rd week. On O, WR WIlliams is out.
- ARI - On D, CB Murphy (100%) is out for 3rd week. On OL, Humphies is out for 3rd week. On O, WRs Moore is out, Hollywood may return, Dortch is Q. TE Ertz is out.

- I want to be here. We have a competitive game, with the best pace, with the highest O/U rank, with 2 teams in the top 7 in pass%, and injury/funnel opportunity. Palmer/Allen/Carter are the 3 WRs with the snap count shares, sorry Bandy. In Allens return, he play 68% of snaps, sufferred no setbacks, had 8 tagets, and went 5-94 with a solid aDOT/r of 13.2. Palmer was an everydown WR, and should continue to be if they want to still limit Allen. He's cheaper, saw 10 targets last week, and had a good aDOT/r of 9.3. Yes. Carter is 3.7K and a tournament dart throw, he did play 82% of snaps, but barring allen injury,I could see that being an absolutely ceiling, and more closer to 70% really, plus his aDOT is the worst of the 3 and herbert is projected to have a ton of time in the pocket. Everett isn't cheap enough for me, and he gets shallow routes, pass. I like Ekeler, I think he can be game/team stacked, even with herbert, but I'll be underweight the field as I prefer other options in the backfield, but he can obviously be a slate breaker and won't fault you from going here, he has already had 4+ double digit target games... bonkers.
There's a ton of defensive injuries on the chargers, and we know they're not the best vs the run, conner has a good ALY push, and he hasn't seen less than 71% of snaps since returning, while maintaining a PPR floor too. He can be considered. There's no Moore, there's a chance at no Dortch, Hollywood may? be coming back, even with a blowout, where he played 69% of snaps, hopkins still had 12 targets, in 4 of 5 games, 12 targets has been his floor (so arguably higher), In his first 2 games with kyler, he averaged 11 catches, 131 yards, the guys a stud, and has as much upside at the position as anyone else. With the other WRs possibly out, I think hollywood is a good value play, as he's cheap and will finally be the WR2 to opposing defenses.

NOS/SFO

Saints have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
49ers have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Dalton has a meh ASR matchup. Kamara has a bad ALY push.
CMC has a good ALY push.
Saints TTR is 19th.
49ers TTR is 3rd.
Pace of play is 9th in MS, 14th overall. OURAnk is T-4th.

- Injuries - NOS - On D, DE Turner (33%) is out, LB Werner (85%) out for 3rd week, DEs Jordan/Davenport, and CB Lattimore are Q, CB Roby may return. On OL C McCoy out for 3rd week.
- SFO - On O, WR Samuel is Q.

- Saints have a terrible matchup, and I can't justify playing anyone. Moving on.
It's tough waiting for the 4PM inactive list, but the saints defense isn't bad when healthy. The pace is slow, and I think the 49ers TTR being 3rd keeps some of these guys over owned for my liking. I don't want kittle, I dont want CMC, I have a pulse beat of interest in elijah mitchell if you think this is a blowout (and paired with SFO D), but maybe in 1 lineup tops. IF deebo is out, Aiyuk becomes more interesting.

LAR/KCC

Rams have a good P/RB matchup.
Chiefs have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Perkins has a bad ASR matchup.
Mahomes has a good ASR matchup.
Rams TTR is 22nd (last).
Chiefs TTR is 2nd.
Pace of play is 5th in MS, 9th overall. OURank is 8th.

- Injuries - LAR - On D, DT Robinson (59%) is out. On O, no QB Stafford/WR Kupp, RB Henderson is gone, TE Higbee is Q, WR Robinson is Q. On OL, these guys, from the start of the season to last week, are out this week, Allen/Edwards/Brewer/Jackson/Noteboom/Anchumm/Bruss. Neske/Skura are Q. 3 of those guys were week 1 starters, 2 others (plus an overlap) had played in some capacity at some point last 3 weeks. Aside from Havenstien, I believe none of these guys even started 4 weeks ago (shelton the other week 1 starter, returned 2 weeks ago).... but this offense is in shambles
- KCC - On D, S Thornhill (93%) is Q despite not practicing. On O, no WR Toney/Hardman, no RB Helaire, no TE Bell.

- I almost want to copy and paste what I said about the saints and apply it to the rams, but the rams are much cheaper at practically all places, and they're playing KC, not SFO. The pace is a bit better/DVOA matchup. That said, I won't be having any aside from maybe a 1 off in 1, maybe a higbee, maybe a van jefferson, maybe a perkins if we think he has a really good rushing upside, but we could always just go down too Kyle Allen too.
Mahomes is on an incredible pace, they pass a ton, but they may close at 3 possession faves (haha), I know kelce can garner more shares with these injuries, but I much rather prefer Andrews, who's also cheaper. JuJu being back eliminates my interest in Moore, but Justin Watson seems to atleast be the WR3, and he's min priced, on the team that has the 2nd highest TTR. I'd rather him or JuJu if i go here, over MVS/Moore. In a negative script for passing, we can remove mckinnon in our thoughts, and typically we can remove the KC backfield in general, but even in the bad script, Pacheco had 15 carries for 107, on 40% of snaps. I can see that going to 60% of snaps, and 20+ carries in this matchup, especially with no Helaire. I have interest at 5.5K

Last edited:
Monday Night/Showdown Slate

PIT/IND

Steelers have a meh P matchup, and bad RB matchup.
Colts have a good P matchup, and a bad RB matchup.
Najee has a bad ALY push.
Taylor has a bad ALY push.
Pace of play is 4th.

- Injuries - PIT - On D, CB Witherspoon (84%) is out for 3rd week LB Spillane (49%) is Q. On O, RB Warren is out, WR Boykin is Q.
- IND - On D, DE Paye (68%) is out for 3rd week, DE Lewis (62%) out for 4th week, LB Leonard (42%) is out for 3rd week. DE Ngakoue(73%)/DT Buckner(76%) are Q. LB Franklin (100%) was downgraded to Q. On O, TE Granson was downgraded to doubtful.

- In Najee's first game without Warren (last week), he saw a season high 92% of snaps (kind of like last year), and it resulted in 26 total opportunities (20 carries/6 targets), 116 total yards, and 2 TDs, finishing as the RB3 for the week on PPR sites. He;s just the 5th most expensive players, and it looks like a bad matchup on paper, but the opportunity is there, not to mention, there's a chance the Colts are banged up up front. Dionate/Pickens are the 2 high snap guys, post claypool, they have just a combined 30% target share between the both of them, which isn't anything to write home about, they're practically the priced the same, and I will say Diontae has the RZ target(s), I'd rather him of the 2 if I go there. As far as WR3, and punt plays, Gunner Olszewski/Steven Sims are fighting for it, last week they played 42/44% respectively, Gunner was the one with more targets (3), and finished with a 2-39 statline, and 16.5 aDOT/r, not bad if you're hunting for a HR. Friermuth has seen his snaps rise in 5 straight games, hitting 71% last week, and in the post claypool era, has a massive 30% target share, which is what Pickens/Diontae have combined, and he has a decent aDOT/r of 6.6 with a 1 RZ target/g, both of those games were in matchups vs defenses that are stingy to TE's, and now he gets a favorable, he will be a captain of mine as well. I don't think Gentry can be considered, he's primarily a blocker, and minus week 5 where Frier got hurt mid game, he has got to 3 targets once, despite averaging 50% snaps. Pickett is averaging almost 6 carries a game, and has small rushing upside, at least more than Ryan, who needs to get all of his production through the air, but no in 4 of 7 starts he failed to hit 200 passing yards.
Pittman(10.2K)/Campbell(6.8K)/Pierce(5.2K( see 100/80/70% of snaps, 23.5%/15.3%/12.8% of targets, 6.1/4.6/12.6 aDOT/rs. I can't justify playing campbell, when Pierce is cheaper and gets the same usage at better yardage's. Pittman is probably the best PPR option, and don't forget Pierce was coming on strong before Ryan's benching, in his return, game 1 the colts played a neutral to positive run game script, and last week, when they fell behind, pierce landed at 8 targets, there's definitely a path to him being optimal. With no Granson, Cox may see 60-70%+ of snaps, or he can remain in the 50%'s, and woods can see the increase in snaps. All 3 TEs see RZ opportunity, with limited targets, but in just 6 games, Woods has just as many 3+ target games as Cox, and I think he's the sneakier, and cheaper, option if you go that route. Taylor saw his snaps drop last week with Deon Jackson back, despite playing with a lead practically throughout (I didn't get it), but he still hit 75% of snaps, which is really good in this day and age, he also still landed on 26 opportunities. I don't hate him, but he has a much harder matchup like his 3 prior games to the the last 2 weeks, where he averaged 68 total yards, 4 targets, 0 tds (TEN twice/WAS). as opposed to his 128.5 average total yards, 3 targets, 1 td (LVR/PHI), he's the most expensive player, by a lot, and I think he can be avoided/underweight.

N. Harris Rush&Rec Yds O87.5 -115 2.3-2
A. Pierce Rec yds O34.5 -110 2.2-2

P. Friermuth Receptions O4.5 -170 1.7-1
G. Olszewski Rec Yds O12.5 -115 1.15-1

Back