December Discussion Thread

Not sure if tonight is the turning of the corner but starting to get the wild end of quarters more and more

23 last 3 mins in Phoenix...part of 72 overall for the 2nd quarter...

End of 3rd was wild in Memphis too...and continued all of the 4th...

Knicks and Bulls went over by 20+

Only dull game was missing the Giannis element.

Portland and San An playing a 2h more traditional to this season (big 1h then dud in 2h)

I had live over 209 in Portland from early in the game .

Simply needed 94 in 2nd half.

Of a blowout.

Just go get garbage buckets.

We are at 45 Total with 8 mins left.

45!

I had live over 209 in Portland from early in the game .

Simply needed 94 in 2nd half.

Of a blowout.

Just go get garbage buckets.

We are at 45 Total with 8 mins left.

45!
Live total is 194

2h started at 221.5

Head scratcher with my Knicks being favored Tuesday night in SA where we always struggle. We have so many issues rn. No chemistry with the starting unit. Spurs playing good ball, just beating Gsw and losing a tight one to phx last night?

Head scratcher with my Knicks being favored Tuesday night in SA where we always struggle. We have so many issues rn. No chemistry with the starting unit. Spurs playing good ball, just beating Gsw and losing a tight one to phx last night?
Spurs definitely used a lot of energy coming back all 2h there.

so the 3 point props have largely caught up to me, there some good ones here and there but they have either raised most the consistent shooters number or they have them juiced like crazy where it much closer to accurately reflecting their chances of hitting the over!! since ive found myself playing far less of them ive decided to branch off to doing rebound and assist props! last night was my 1st day betting them (for most part, i did bet drummond over rebounds a few games when embid was out with rona!).. anyways tonight steven adams over 8.5 boards seems pretty decent. that right at his average on the year but he going up against a soft dallas team on a b2b, a team he just grabbed 13 boards against last week!

so the 3 point props have largely caught up to me, there some good ones here and there but they have either raised most the consistent shooters number or they have them juiced like crazy where it much closer to accurately reflecting their chances of hitting the over!! since ive found myself playing far less of them ive decided to branch off to doing rebound and assist props! last night was my 1st day betting them (for most part, i did bet drummond over rebounds a few games when embid was out with rona!).. anyways tonight steven adams over 8.5 boards seems pretty decent. that right at his average on the year but he going up against a soft dallas team on a b2b, a team he just grabbed 13 boards against last week!

Won by a half a board! Lol. They can’t all be easy, still paid the same!!!

this probably a bad idea as i havnt even tried to play a nba side all year cause i know better, but i really like the lakers tonight. Bron looked so good the other day, he has hardly played any ball this season so i think he pretty fresh at the moment and he knows they need to string some wins together. memphis on b2b and still without Ja, point guards been a nightmare for lakers so not having him bigger in this game than others imo. again i am pretty clueless far as nba reg season sides go but just feels to me like Bron gonna get them rolling on this road trip.. -3 seems cheap if i get that bron again..

Bol just posted Dallas at Indy 2H total at 103.5
Dallas TT at 57
Indy TT at 56

I played both TT under and 2H over…..going for the middle here

Disgusting stuff by the Sixers tonight ruling Embiid out 5 minutes before the game tipped.

Feel sorry for anyone who bet Philly.

League getting more and more 'cosy' with the books.

Zero fucking transparency.

Actually 'ruled him out' 5 minutes after the game started.

Just terrible, smh.

Back