December Discussion Thread

Rumors the Pels gonna announce Zion out for season

'Grease Stains' don't wanna be in Nawlins.

The new 'out' for NBA players is to get fat which in our guy's case wasn't hard to do.

Kid immature as hell.

Pulling up to games in customised Anime fits, lol.

'Grease Stains' don't wanna be in Nawlins.

The new 'out' for NBA players is to get fat which in our guy's case wasn't hard to do.

Kid immature as hell.

Pulling up to games in customised Anime fits, lol.

Pretty sure getting fat was a given for this kid, not a ploy to get out.

these props seem to be drying up on me really quick, just last wed i had a entire page of plays between treys, reb, assist, this wed im struggling to put together one 4 man RR between them all! lol, fuck,..

anyone know if middleton gonna play tonight? allen was automatic over 2.5 treys last time he was out, no freak either and allen price is really nice since he hasnt been shooting nearly as many since middleton been back, if he out plus money on his ov2.5 would be nice, all i can find is questionable tho.

Gotta get in on Heyword ov4.5 dimes, he been smashing this number w ball and smith both out from Rona protocol, both prob be Back next game so this last chance.

Jeren Jackson ov17.5 points also, he been routinely into the 20s lately, don’t think Portland stops him. Almost played the ov25 points at a big plus number but just played it safe.

No way I see Zion ever having the commitment (or the need to commit) to be productive at this point. He's blown so far up the work to run the court and not destroy his knees and/or feet would be tremendous.

Teams have been scoring alot lately almost every game has gone Over the total the last few days. How long does it last...

Teams have been scoring alot lately almost every game has gone Over the total the last few days. How long does it last...
With the under surge early in year this was due to start happening.

We're still seeing some skunk 4th quarter though.

Yeah….I’ve noticed this too….was playing a lot of overs early in the year….

You can see the lines creeping back up on the totals too…

There were alot of lines at 205-215 max few weeks ago…..now it’s around 215-225 max just like how the year started out….

With the under surge early in year this was due to start happening.

We're still seeing some skunk 4th quarter though.
Tell me about it…..many times thought I have 2H overs hit after the 3rd q and then those brickfest in the 4th…..smh…..

any you nba experts care to tell me why the hell warriors laying 13 with poole and wiggens in covid protocol? i played steph under 6.5 treys, i cant imagine those guys being out means he shoots even more, will he?

any you nba experts care to tell me why the hell warriors laying 13 with poole and wiggens in covid protocol? i played steph under 6.5 treys, i cant imagine those guys being out means he shoots even more, will he?
Good question

Not a fan of the first game home either.

Well I rarely do the proverbial right side lost bullshit, but the right side lost

that why i like props, i rarely lose them cause a bad beat!! only one i can think of was BC running back vs wake when he was going for 6ypc and was only handful of yards away at half and never got ball anymore, other than that i usually feel like win or lose i get what i deserve with props. sometimes guys shoot a ton and miss them all but that to be expected sometimes.. i guess nba blowouts where guys just dont play 4th kinda sting.

Been busy so far, so hardly had time to watch the games, but been trying to follow Lakers and it's a very poor sight...
I think that after that many games, we can see some patterns in the league and Lakers are hurting due to them.
I think that most teams that do well, are teams with young and hungry players. They will try to play as hard as they can, since with many players out, it's their chance to secure their next contract and get paid 3-4-10x more than they would have.
That's why Memphis played well even without Morant, why Suns, Memphis, Cleveland, Chicago - been playing that well.
On the other hand, that's why Lakers are struggling. What hunger can we see from Melo, Rondo, Dwight, Ariza, Jordan, Collison and others? Even Bron, RW and Davis - though they know they have the spotlight, it's hard to play fro nothing. It's one thing to play for the title, especially for Melo, Collison (that probably would have stayed retired, instead of coming in that way), Jordan - all playing for their first ring and maybe it's their last chance - but to play for a chance to get a spot at a play-in? Can't see where they will get the energy.
Young players simply want it more. So many players suddenly getting a chance they would have never got before and they grab it and try to do their best and it's much easier to bring that energy, defending LeBron, scoring on Davis and so on, than for Melo to defend some no name, to be forced to compete for that loose ball against a guy he never heard of, that is 20 years younger than him...

Back