Dapper Dan Picks - Season Long NCAAF Thread

I don’t agree with the “I bought to -2.5 and you should too” comment. Im of the belief the extra juice on losses is more than what we would gain on the times it avoids a push. Not a big fan of buying points but my theory has always been ok to pay the juice to avoid a loss but not so much to avoid a push. That just me tho.

Confirmation bias in usc is strong. You didn’t mention their run offense averaging 3.7 ypc and Oregon’s at 5.4. And usc run d gives up 4.51 pc. Oregon’s ypc and ypr dwarf that of usc! Running qb give them Fits. They barely beat Arizona!! game should be way closer than u make it sound
Who cares about USC's rushing offense when they run 10 times a game?! Im on a heater joco shoulda looked at my plays earlier before locking in your oregon pick and laid off! You're going to get burned tonight! ;-) haha

I like iowa state too. Think the better team dogs here.

I agree about pen state not being a worthy dd fav. I just dunno how Illini responds to the lovey firing? I think kids loved him so not sure we get the 1 game boost we often see after a coach gets canned.

We got bowls starting Tuesday!! gl this week!!!

Season YTD after Week 10: 31-42 (-14.22 units)

Season YTD today: 60-52 (+3.13 units)

Current Hot Streak: 29-10 (+17.35 units) (74%)

joco - how many of those 29 wins you faded me and lost?! Play with fire you're going to get burned~! :angrymob: Up 300 this week in college basketball - but I guess you can consider that a little cold considering the money I made the last few weeks :cheers3:

By far my best season ever, not unit wise, but for the first time in my gambling career I was able to pull myself out of a large hole and on the verge of a winning season! Bowls have always been my best! Lets hope that still applies this season.

Unreal how the Trojans decided to run 25 times in this game despite only averaging 1.5 yards and down big the entire game.

Ok I unblocked your number. I knew you were gonna text me and try n reverse jinx!! I know your moves
Bro, that was only when I was down 10 units on season I hit you with a few reverse jinxes as I was scrapping - I wasnt going to do it yesterday since Im up on season now!

Unreal how the Trojans decided to run 25 times in this game despite only averaging 1.5 yards and down big the entire game.

just another typical play in my streak of total dog shit. Slovis and special teams hand ducks 21 points , the d actually plays good but somehow they let a terrible ducks pass rush sack them all night, of course was nothing compared to losing the ball st/Buffalo over where they score 49 in 1st half and can’t reach 67!!!

luckily Saturday was much better hitting the easy af/army under big, cashing bama 1st half, and my favorite bet of year San Jose state somehow dogs!!!

just another typical play in my streak of total dog shit. Slovis and special teams hand ducks 21 points , the d actually plays good but somehow they let a terrible ducks pass rush sack them all night, of course was nothing compared to losing the ball st/Buffalo over where they score 49 in 1st half and can’t reach 67!!!

luckily Saturday was much better hitting the easy af/army under big, cashing bama 1st half, and my favorite bet of year San Jose state somehow dogs!!!
Nice ya I had a rough one too, Dude I had San Jose circled heavy favorite by the numbers - not sure why I overlooked at end and didnt lock in but was kicking myself - had em in a nice parlay that paid but still down week for me

Week 16 Results: 2-6 ( -3.76 units)
Season YTD: 62-59 (-0.63 units)

2020 Bowls:
Nevada +1.5 (-109) Risking 1.09 units to win 1 units
I normally don’t like to bet on these crap teams outside of the power conferences but I love this matchup. First off, it’s rare that a team will be playing without it’s two coordinators for it’s bowl game and that's the position this Tulane team is in as Willie Fritz wasn’t happy with the defense and fired the defensive coordinator after the regular season and offensive coordinator Will Hall got hired as the head coach at Southern Miss so he won’t be there either. Fritz fired Jack Curtis because of how poor their secondary was, ranking #110th in yards per pass, 92nd in defensive passing efficiency, and 57th in PFF coverage rankings. Nevada’s pass game and receivers are the strength of the team as they throw for 62% of the time and rank 17th in passing and 45th in receiving according to PFF. QB Carson Strong is completing 69% of his passes and has only 4 INT’s on the season on 327 attempts - ranked 14th in INT% allowed. Tulane’s biggest strength on defense was their defensive line but at least 2 of it’s 3 starting defensive line-man are expected to miss this game due to personal reasons including NFL prospect Patrick Johnson who leads the team in sacks by a lot. Tulane’s strengths on offense are also playing into Nevada’s strengths on defense as Tulane is a run-first team, rushing the ball 60% of the time and averaging 5.1 yards per carry - but Nevada’s run defense has been their strength only allowing 3.8 yards per carry on the season (ranking 33rd) - their run defense is ranked 29th according to PFF - and although Tulane’s run offense is ranked a superb 9th in the league, their run-blocking grades are ranked a very low 93rd. Nevada’s defense significantly outranks Tulane’s offense in all 3 major PFF categories (overall, pass/coverage, run/run-def). A look at their PFF game log also shows more consistency in overall grades across the board for Nevada than Tulane. This should be a close game and may come down to the final possession so it’s good we also have the much better kicker who surprisingly for a college kicker has hit 15 of 17 attempts, where Tulane’s kicker has only hit 9 of 14 attempts. Wasn’t expecting to have a play today but after digging into the numbers uncovered this nice looking play - take Nevada!

Nice ya I had a rough one too, Dude I had San Jose circled heavy favorite by the numbers - not sure why I overlooked at end and didnt lock in but was kicking myself - had em in a nice parlay that paid but still down week for me

San Jose st, the armed forces under, and bama 1st half made my week! Needless to say it got a lot better for me after Friday with usc and the total fuck job in the MAC where they scored 56 points before half and couldnt go over 67!! That might have been the worst of the many horrible beats the last few weeks! Browns +3.5 with the last second bs safety was bad but in fairness I doubt they ever tied that game if Lamar doesn’t take the longest shit in history!! Lol.

anyways San Jose st money line was a monster play for me, just unreal how that team continued getting no respect all year!! Bama 1st half was even better a auto play than back when we used to auto bet the Thursday night unders (remember those!). Armed forces unders been another long time auto get for me, dunno why anyone does anything different with those!! Gifts that keep on giving!

on to the bowls! Very sad sjst is playing the crappy MAC winner, I really think they deserve a shot at one the highly thought of power 5s! Imo San Jose st should be talked about in same breath as cincy and coastal!

Season YTD: 63-59 (+0.37 units)

Bowl Adds:
FAU/Memphis Under 52.5 (-104) Risking 1.04 units to win 1 units
Another unexpected gem tonight after waking up and digging into today’s card - the numbers look great in this one despite me cringing every-time I think about an under in 2020. FAU’s offensive numbers have been horrible this season (in true Willie Taggart fashion) and they have been alternating QBs in hopes to spark the offense but neither of them have completed over 54% of their passes, and combined average only 5.8 yards per pass (ranked #112th) despite playing some horrible competition (ranked 130th in sagarin's SOS). FAU relied on their run game (running 60% of the time) yet it still hasn't been all that great only averaging 4.6 yards per carry (ranking 54th). This Memphis defense has been surprisingly improved this season (although against weak competition also) - PFF grades them ranked 18th in run defense and they have allowed 4 yards per carry on the season (ranking 44th). Their tackling has been phenomenal as they are currently ranked 5th in tackling (PFF). Memphis’s offense has also taken a step-back this season, ranking 57th in overall offense, 55th in pass, 55th in receivers, and 82 in rushing. FAU’s defense has been their strength, especially their secondary that currently ranks 28th in coverage and they have allowed only 6.1 yards per pass (ranked 9th). Both defensive lines outrank their offensive line counterparts in almost all categories. The FEI numbers show more of the same mismatches. FAU also runs a much slower offense this season to help give their defense a rest, averaging 10 plays less per game than last year. The weather should also play into our favor as wind and rain are expected. Take the under and maybe we’ll get lucky and WIllie Taggart will show off some nepotism and finally start his son who is 3rd string QB. This is the same guy who started James Blackman at FSU over Alex Hornibrook so obviously skill-evaluation is not a strength of his.

I wish I could make a call and tell FAU to stick with the kid who can run the ball at qb! (Posey I believe). If they gonna have a shot here and more importantly stay within the number they need to yuck it up as much as possible. Think they have a far better chance with the kid who can move the chains with his legs! Under is obviously the only shot they got to be competitive. If they roll with posey there a chance they can make it look like the navy game to a extent. Fau does have a legit pass rush so white could be in trouble, they just need to control the TOP and limit his chances laa navy. I’m torn between taking the points and playing the under, or just passing! Lol

Nevada was a gift, I really think the mountain west top teams get way underrated. Wish I would have joined you but I played the over and I hate playing both side and total in same game. Luckily both cashed! Had to sweat the over a bit even tho should have been easy! Gl today

Thanks fellas! Merry Xmas!

Bowls YTD: 2-0 (+2 units)
Season YTD: 64-59 (+1.37 units)

Bowl Adds:
Marshall +4.5 (-114) Risking 1.14 units to win 1 units
The biggest standout stat for this game for me was the surprise of how good head coach for Marshall, Doc Holidays is at getting his team ready for bowl games. He has not only won by covered 6 of the last 7 bowls at Marshall. On the other side, Lance Leipold, since coming up to D1 in 2015 has struggled, especially his first two years going 7-17 at Buffalo. Since he has improved but in his two Bowls Games he is 1-1. Both teams have had an extremely weak SOS so their stats are both padded, but Marshall’s is a little more difficult and they had 3 more games then Buffalo. According to PFF, we have lots of strong advantages on both sides of the ball. On offense, Marshall outranks Buffalo’s defense in every counterpart PFF category as Buffalo is only an overall 37 PFF on defense. Marshall’s defense has been phenomenal. According to PFF, they are currently ranked 3rd in overall defense, 6th in coverage, 5th in run defense, and 2nd in tackling (a huge advantage over a Buffalo team that ranks 69th in tackling). We also have a strong special teams edge as Marshall is ranked 8th in the more complete team on both sides of the ball. Buffalo’s offensive strength is their run game, averaging 7.2 yards per carry (#1) but that was against VERY SOFT competition. The toughest run defense I could find that they played to date was Ball State in the championship game, but Ball State is ranked 52nd in run defense according to PFF and still held Marshall to 134 yards on 29 carries. Marshall’s defensive front will be the toughest they have faced to date as they have only allowed 2.7 yards per carry (ranked 3rd) (okay against weak competition too but still). I love getting this many points with these numbers, and the line moved this morning apparently because Patterson is playing which I didn't expect - but still like the play regardless.

Dapper Dan Picks:
BOWLS YTD: 2-1 (+0.86 units)
Season YTD: 66-60 (0.23 units)

Bowl Adds:
Oklahoma State ML (-135)
Wisconsin -7 (-117)
Florida -2.5 (-114)

Oklahoma State ML (-135) Risking 1.35 units to win 1 units
As painful as it was to place this bet, it had to be done. Miami’s defense has been horrible especially lately as they have allowed 12.6 yards per completion in their last 3 games and allowed 554 yards on the ground on 55 carries against UNC in their last game (not a typo). They will be without 3 of their best defenders in this game including NFL prospects Roche and Phillips who combined for 31 TFL on the season and the one strength of this defense. Gundy loves the shallow crosses and UNC tore Miami’s defense apart with them. If Okie State can buy time at the line of scrimmage (which they should with Miami’s opt outs), receivers Wallace and Stoner should present big problems for Miami’s corners. Oklahoma State’s biggest strength this season has been their defense as it looks like veteran coordinator Jim Knowles’s defensive schemes have finally taken to the program after struggling in his first two years. They are currently ranked in Top 20 of almost all FEI categories including 10th in D-FEI. They are ranked 10th in coverage in PFF and although Miami has a great QB in King, he has no big weapons around him as his receivers rank 59th in PFF. Okie State’s defensive line also heavily outranks Miami’s offensive line who has struggled this season with an average ranking of 83rd across all line categories, a big mismatch on paper for Okie State’s defensive line that ranks 24th across all categories. The pass rush, and TFL’s should be particularly difficult for this Miami team who has allowed 8.2 TFL per game and a sack% allowed ranking of 92nd. Okie State’s defense who loves to blitz and create havoc in the back field should have a big day as they rank 8th in TFL’s and 9th in sack %. Let’s take the better defense and small spread in a very rare occasion where I bet against my home team. (either way we win, right?)

Wisconsin -7 (-117) Risking 1.17 units to win 1 units
Although the numbers aren’t so heavily skewed in Whisky’s favor in this matchup, they would be a lot more if you factor in SOS. According to Sagarin, Wisconsin had the 21st hardest schedule where Wake’s ranked 60th. Not only has Wake had the much easier schedule but they’ve barely played in the last two months, with their last game being on 12/12/20 and only game before that in November being on 11/14/20 due to covid protocols. This game should be won in the trenches, as Wisconsin is notoriously stout up front and their line ranks 9th in line yards and 2nd in opportunity rank. Despite not getting much pressure this season (ranked 81st in sack%) they should be able to get to Hartman as Wake’s offensive line ranks 109th in sack % allowed. Although Hartman and his receiving corps rank 14 and 15th overall in PFF, they haven't faced a secondary like this yet (aside from the Clemson blowout). Wisconsin’s secondary is ranked 5th in completion % allowed and 11th in opponent yards per pass. They are also ranked #1 in opponents 3rd down conversion % only only opponents to convert 25% of their 3rd downs, and area where Wake Forest’s offense has struggled ranking 79th in 3rd down conv%. They also excel in the red zone only allowing opponents to score 69% of the time, ranking 6th. Hopefully Whisky’s offense sees some life with returning freshman Jalen Berger who has been hampered with injuries all season but is averaging 5.93 yards per carry when he touches the ball. Wisconsin should run at will against this Wake front that has been horrible against the run all season (ranking 98th allowing 5 yards per rush) and will be without their sack leader DE, “Boogie” Basham. Wisconsin’s offense should wear down this wake defense and control the clock like they have done all season averaging 61% of TOP% (ranking 1st) which is a weakness of Wake Forest and their up-tempo pass happy offense that ranks 102nd in TOP%.

Florida -2.5 (-114) Risking 1.14 units to win 1 units
Went back and forth on whether to go with the over or gators and decided the gators were a much better bet. (sprinkle some on over if action junkie) Again we have a heavy SOS mismatch as the SEC is light years ahead of the BIG 12 in level of competition and this year the SOS mismatches in our bowl games will be much more evident as teams only played in conference so expect the SEC teams to have a big leg up on other teams with weaker competition. Sagarin has Oklahoma ranked 53rd where Florida’s ranked 15th. Despite the much more difficult schedule, Florida’s offense although one dimensional, is much more potent through the air as Kyle Trask is an absolute beast completing 69.5% of his passes, averaging 10 yards per attempt, with 43 TD’s and only 5 INTs. The rookie Rattler had almost 100 less attempts and only averaged 9.5 yards per attempt and had only 25 TD’s and 7 INTs, most of which were racked up against the likes of Kansas, Baylor, Texas Tech, and Kansas State, teams that are much worse than the bottom of the SEC. Trask will be without elite TE, Pitts, but Trask and Mullen were still able to put up 45 points per game in their 3 other games this season; they had to play without him so this won’t be anything new for them. We also have the much more disciplined team as Florida ranks 28th in penalties per play and 29th in penalty yards per game, where Oklahoma ranks 104th in penalties per play and 105th in penalty yards per game. I think this will be a close and awesome game to watch but I will take the much more talented and experienced QB and Lincoln Riley is one of the worst coaches at second half adjustments and Todd Grantham (Defensive coordinator for UF) although has struggled this season, is one of the better DC’s in the league as I have him rated an A- on my coaches grading as he’s led a few Top 25 defenses at multiple programs all over the SEC. This will be a fun one! Note: more opt outs were made and line dropped some more since I wrote this write-up but still not scared - take the +3 if you can! I locked in right before the big move, typical.

Season YTD: 65-60 (+1.23 units)

Bowl Adds:
Tulsa ML (-123)
Georgia -6.5 (-111)
Northwestern -3 (-111)

Tulsa ML (-123) Risking 1.23 units to win 1 units
The one non-power 5 team I’m betting against a power 5 team this bowl season. I think we have great value in this one and the only thing that's giving Miss. State some clout is the SEC name. Despite the softer schedule, Tulsa is hands down the better defensive unit - they currently rank 12th in overall defense, 6th in coverage, and 25th in run defense (according to PFF). This is one of the largest PFF mismatches on paper as Miss State ranks 121st on offense, 96th in passing, 116th in receiving, 75th in rushing and 115th in run blocking. If you average the stat categories together, Tulsa out-ranks them by 93 ranks on defense. In tackling, they are way better than Miss. State as they rank 13th in PFF while Miss State ranks 97th. On the FEI side of the stats (which tries to factor in SOS), we have more of the same gross mismatches for Miss State’s offense as they rank in the bottom 15% of almost all categories and Tulsa’s defense is in the top 20 of almost all categories. Although Miss State’s defense outranks Tulsa’s offense in most FEI categories, the differential is much smaller. (almost half) Tulsa’s defense is also very good on 3rd down and in the red zone (a coaching metric) ranking 15th in 3rd down conversion percentage and 20th in red zone scoring %, an area where Leach’s new offense has struggled ranking #115th in 3rd down conv% and 106th in red zone scoring %. By the numbers, this looks like an awesome bet and almost locked in for 2 units but decided to leave as just one as all bowl bets this year.

Georgia -6.5 (-111) Risking 1.11 units to win 1 units
Oooh unlike when UCF faced Auburn in 2017 undefeated and slighted from the playoffs, these teams match up very differently and that memory of American vs SEC bowl upset is fresh in the oddsmakers (and public's mind) giving us some value in this line. You have to scroll pretty far down in PFF’s QB positional rankings to find 3rd year starting junior Desmond Ridder who currently ranks 131st out of all QBs. He has notoriously struggled in the HandsFumble category and although his current crappy ranking is an improvement from last seasons 170th ranking, it’s probably just due to the weaker SOS this season. In contrast Georgia has had JT Daniels return the last 3 games of the season and he’s been lights out (all-be it against soft defenses) he currently ranks 4th out of all QBs and 92.7 passer rating and a 72.7 hands fumble rating. Georgia’s athleticism will be noticeably better at every position and not just QB. At the line of scrimmage, despite the weak schedule of the bearcats (line yards don’t factor in SOS), Georgia outanks Cinn significantly in almost all categories as Cincinnati hasn’t been that great at running the ball, with a line yards ranking of 85th, opportunity rank of 98th and power success rank of 109th. They rank 55th in rushing and 81st in run blocking according to PFF and the most difficult opponent they’ve faced by far is Tulsa with the 2nd most difficult being Memphis? Georgia’s defensive line ranks 5th in run defense, 18th in coverage, 2nd overall, and 1st in tackling - against opponents like Alabama, Florida, and Auburn. Cincinnati’s defense is 1st overall according to PFF, but PFF doesn’t factor in SOS so the numbers are a bit tainted. If Tulsa’s offense averaged 4.5 yards per carry in CIncinnati's last game, I see no reason why UGA won’t be able to average 5 yards per every carry with a PFF ranking of 8th in rushing and 9th in run blocking. This should be a blow-out and a reminder to all the group of 5 conferences that they need to schedule more difficult opponents from here on out (of course this year they couldn't because covid killed so many players)

Northwestern -3 (-111) Risking 1.11 units to win 1 units
One of my favorite teams all season against my least favorite team to watch in the SEC. I could imagine things will only get worse for this Auburn offense that struggled against tough defenses as Malzahn was fired, which makes absolutely 0 sense to me as this was the first year (and covid year!) that Malzahn and Morris were re-united, two of the greatest offensive minds in the league but didn't have the talent at QB, as Bo Nix is not a winning caliber QB and I'm sure got a leg up over any competition just due to the fact his dad was an Auburn alumni and Auburn wanted to sell the legacy story (and they did- big!). But that doesn't win games and Bo Nix can’t win games against good defenses. When pressured, he backpedals like a frightened school girl and disrupts all timing with any receivers. This Northwestern defense will be one of the best teams Auburn has faced as they are ranked 2nd in D-FEI, 2nd in Defensive efficiency, 2nd in defensive points per drive allowed, 12th in defensive available yards percentage, 5th in defensive drive yards per play, and 1st in defensive touchdown rate. PFF shows their coverage has been excellent ranking 4th in the league and they rank 3rd in completion % allowed and 1st in opponent yards per pass. Unlike NW, Auburn’s defense has been battling injury and covid protocols and have struggled all season long. They are ranked 98th in overall defense, 53rd in coverage, and 117th in run defense, and NW loves to run the ball with a rush play % of 56%. Northwestern is also the much more disciplined team, ranking in top 15 of all penalty categories, and we have a strong edge in special teams as NW ranks 34th in PFF special teams and Auburn ranks 81st. I think NW wins in a 24-17 type game.

Dapper Dan Picks:
Season YTD: 66-62 (-0.14 units)

Bowl Adds:
Clemson -7 (-112)
Kentucky ML (-127)
Iowa State ML (-195)

Clemson -7 (-112) Risking 1.12 units to win 1 units
Was waiting for this line to drop to 7. I think Clemson is the best team in college football as they are the most well-rounded team and more experienced and better coaching staff. Despite offensive coordinator Tony Elliot being out for this game, I think seasoned veteran Trevor Lawrence who sports a 38-1 record as a starter and maybe one of the greatest college QBs of all time will be fine without his OC. The biggest mismatch will be at the line of scrimmage, where despite Ohio State having one of the most mobile QBs in the league, still sport a 111th sack% allowed. An area where Clemson has thrived all season long as they currently rank 2nd in sack%. Ohio State’s offensive line has been great in the run game, rankin 5th according to PFF in rushing and 22nd in run blocking - but the best rush defense they faced all season was Penn State who ranks 19th in PFF against the run (the average ranking of their opponents run defense on PFF was 58th!) This Clemson defensive line ranks 2nd against the run and in their last game held Notre Dame, one of the best offensive lines in the nation to 44 yards on 30 carries. A testament to how great Brent Venables is as in their first matchup Notre Dame ran for 208 yards on 40 carries so he made the proper adjustments and had his team prepared. Although Ohio State’s defense sports some really good numbers, it was only against 6 different opponents and Clemson’s still has much better numbers in almost every category including 3rd conversion % allowed at 31% (rank 13), Red zone scoring % allowed at 76% (ranked 29th) and opponent yards per play allowed at 4.5 (ranking 5th). Ohio State is really banged up too with 21 players recently listed on the injury report as questionable. I like Clemson to win big and will most likely be on Clemson in the finals.

Kentucky ML (-127) Risking 1.27 units to win 1 units
I like Kentucky to squeeze out a victory in this one as they match-up great against this NC State team that has done well despite losing starting QB, Devin Leary early on the season. Even without star CB Kelvin Joseph, this will be the toughest secondary NC State has seen and although they have struggled at times this season I don’t think many great secondary's could hold up against the passing attacks of Auburn, Ole Miss, Georgia, Florida and Alabama. They should be able to pick off Hockman a few times as NC State sports a 93rd ranked INT % allowed where Kentucky’s defense thrives ranking 17th in INT %. Kentucky takes care of the ball well as they only average 1.2 giveaways per game (ranking 38th). Kentucky prefers to run and their offensive line has done it well ranking 30th in line yards, 19th in power success rate, and 11th in stuff ranking. They have struggled protecting Wilson in the passing game but that's not a strength of NC State who ranks 49th in sack%. Kentucky’s defense are the much better tacklers, ranking 22nd in PFF where NC State ranks 99th (despite the softer schedule!). We also have a slight edge in special teams as Kentucky ranks 61st according to PFF where NC State ranks 82nd and Kentucky's FG kicker sports a slightly better FG %. Kentucky is also a much more disciplined team as NC State ranks in the bottom 10% of almost all Penalty categories while Kentucky ranks in the middle of the league. Kentucky will chew up the clock and control the line of scrimmage and I see them pulling out the win in the end standing true to the SEC name.

Iowa State ML (-195) Risking 1.95 units to win 1 units
No write-up for this one sorry everyone but pretty obvious I’ve been hammering Iowa State all year long and have no respect for PAC 12 teams playing 6 games.

Dapper Dan picks:
Bowl Adds:
Texas A&M -7.5 (-101) Risking 1.01 units to win 1 units
No write-up sorry out in the mountains with the fam and shotty connection at best

Ya just a little remote cabin get-away for the new year. Liked anyways even without opt-outs. Definately a down year for the ACC

Bowls: 8-5 (+2.26 units)
2020 Season Final YTD: 70-64 (+1.63 units)

Dug into the final game and could not find a side to take, the last play Texas A&M will wrap up my season. Although not immensely profitable, we were still in the green, bringing my career online forum postings to 9 seasons, 6 of which were profitable and a total record of 675-651 (52%). This was my first year posting on these forums. Despite this being the COVID year, this was the first year in my history of gambling where I was in a huge hole in the middle of the season (after week 10 was 31-42 (-14.22 units)) but managed to go on an awesome run to finish the season and turn a profit. (Afterwards going 39-22 +15.85 units). The hardest part about gambling is controlling your emotions and stopping the losing mentality after a couple bad breaks and discouraging beats - to focus on the numbers and not be clouded by all the market activity. Cheers to 2020, and will be spending some extra time in the offseason this year prepping for 2021 and posting my picks again here next season.

Thanks for all the contributions and I'll still be lurking around here although I only handicap college football myself

Back