wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
dilaudid8PM DILAUDID8

dilaudid8
Participation Meter

Captain
QUOTE#1
Posted: 12/25/2019 5:19:25 PM
hello guys this will be my only post I was given the a ok to post this but I wont respond Icant merry Christmas happy new year I haave 2 games that not will only cover but win forget about the points STEED if you see this I will be out in 2 months I will content you after all is said and done
OK STATE + 6 this is such a real bad line
OK STATE ML +190
WAKE FORSET +3.5

People that shoot dilaudid are fucking crazy
Not dry snitching and always liked that guy and his fascination with BAR/STEED is always hilarious to me
Dilaudid- the opiate for speed freaks

That my favorite drug of all time. I stay away from the needles but damn I’d be quick to smash one and snort it!!

Okie Lt is my only big play of the bowl season, side and ML.

Glad to see D8 on it (and glad to see he lives) although I worry if he's in the dock he might not have access to the right combination of vodka/pills to get into the right capping mindset,

Okie Lt is my only big play of the bowl season, side and ML.

Glad to see D8 on it (and glad to see he lives) although I worry if he's in the dock he might not have access to the right combination of vodka/pills to get into the right capping mindset,

That was the toughest game on today’s slate for me. Might just join ya’ll cause I got no clue. lol

Sucks you can’t crush up Percs anymore and snort those

Or anyone ever use a suboxone strip?? Holy shit

I nodded off standing up once

This thread is like a rehab board for those not taking it seriously and just reminiscing on all the good old times.

Sucks you can’t crush up Percs anymore and snort those

Or anyone ever use a suboxone strip?? Holy shit

I nodded off standing up once
So weird that people everywhere else calls str8 oxy’ percs
You could never snort a Percocet.....well you could but it’s a waste with all the other shot in them.

Subs are the devil. So a psychiatrist prescribes an antagonist that is actually stronger than dope/oxy whatever the fuck one is on. Oh and don’t take it too quick, precipitated w/d’s and all

So weird that people everywhere else calls str8 oxy’ percs
You could never snort a Percocet.....well you could but it’s a waste with all the other shot in them.

Subs are the devil. So a psychiatrist prescribes an antagonist that is actually stronger than dope/oxy whatever the fuck one is on. Oh and don’t take it too quick, precipitated w/d’s and all
Yea I got some minor dope sickness.

I was always told that I was crushing and snorting Perc 30s

Then they became non crushable

Guess I was wrong

Back