CWS

Someone finally told the commentators today that Dugas makes that move and has been making it all year dude to a shoulder injury that Johnson rarely talks about it.
They acted last night like they’ve never seen it

No way I bet against Skenes tonight. Feels like a game made for him even on 4 days rest.

I'm all over LSU at -150 (Heritage just now).

-150 feels about right to me. I was looking to take Wake at +160 or so. Wake's guy is no slouch and you kind of figure it's going to go the pens close eventually. Would think Wake has a slight adv there as they rested their best pen arms yesterday.

As an extremely invested emotionally fan it automatically in the top 5 of all LSU sports events in my nearly half a century. Never been so caught off guard by a homerun the way the park has played the past several days. But it had that no doubter sound that 30+ previous flyball outs had this week. You just expect everything in the air to be a popout after 30-40 innings of it.

Florida has the clear pitching edge on paper but these boys from da bayou have some of the best team chemistry Ive ever seen. Expecting 3 games. CMON LSU

Florida has the clear pitching edge on paper but these boys from da bayou have some of the best team chemistry Ive ever seen. Expecting 3 games. CMON LSU
Was just talking about this. Obviously the local boys are great but the transfers have meshed so well. Definitely a lifetime favorite team across all LSU sports, lotta characters

29mph blowing straight out. This should be interesting. Not sure how this stays Under.

With that said Floridas starter is nails. Gonna be a tough game for LSU to pull off but I wouldnt get in front of em at this point. Lezzzzzgeauxxx!

Last edited:
Back