CWS

Bandits

Pretty much a regular
Down to 8. Second bracket sure looks tough with Wake, Stanford, LSU, Tennessee.
Predictions for final 2: Florida vs. Wake

ORU/TCU: ORU +143 and u13 -105
UVA/FL: FL -145 and u10 -125

Great call and comeback in the Oral Roberts game. An absolutely atrocious call by Carl Ravich on the go ahead HR. He called it a walkoff and then yelled TCU. He has to be one of the worst ESPN has put in a lead position for college and MLB.
Good luck game 2.

Great call and comeback in the Oral Roberts game. An absolutely atrocious call by Carl Ravich on the go ahead HR. He called it a walkoff and then yelled TCU. He has to be one of the worst ESPN has put in a lead position for college and MLB.
Good luck game 2.

Didn't get to see any of the first game as my son has a tournament. Hate I missed it-had to be fun to watch. End of the second sure was wild.

What are they doing leaving Berry in so long in the ninth?
The first homer off hanging garbage should have provided abundant indication that he was gassed and yet it took as long as it could have to bring in Woolfolk. Terrible management there.

No time to post with my son's games.
Wake/Stanford:
Played under 11, and just took under 10.5 line -116.
Tennessee/Florida: Skenes is good, but...
Tenn +225 and u9 -130

No time to post with my son's games.
Wake/Stanford:
Played under 11, and just took under 10.5 line -116.
Tennessee/Florida: Skenes is good, but...
Tenn +225 and u9 -130
Wow you have Tenn winning but Florida making the ship series? That'd be a lot of make up work if so. GL on em

I thought it was nuts that people actually considering saving him. Can’t do that stuff in this tournament
I get it in regionals but not in the CWS, who actually considered it? Had zero clue that was even a thing

How’s the crowd?
Place is always packed regardless who's playing. Tried to go in the mid 90s to a game, Miami v someone not Midwest and every game was sold out. Not to waste the drive from DM we went to the boat and gambled. Scalpers were expensive. I know the stadium is much bigger now but Summer break means people flock to Omaha

Went under 9 in this first game, lean Tree but not playing a side

You good with all of us using this for picks Bandits? I don't see a need to have multiple thread with so few participants.

Like over tonight as well, with Cub on that one

Crazy as this CWS has been it's pretty amazing that the top two seeds are in the captain's seat, hard to see anyone coming back from the losers bracket at this point. Going to be really tough on pitchers in the night game to not have the day off between

Gonna ride with under, I lean the other way with the side but not significantly

Little peeved under lost by a run in the Tenn/Tree game yesterday, tough to watch having a 9 and seeing it end on 10 yesterday after getting to 4-4 and begging for a push

Back