ctg member in the golden nugget finals

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Great guy .. wanted to wish him the best ... he really needs auburn points ...

FINALS
Friday, Dec. 13
(1) Scott Pritchard
1) Maryland +3 loss
2) Army-Navy under 52 (W)
3) Titans +3 (P)
4) Giants +7 (L)
5) Brigham Young +3.5 loss
6) Syracuse +4.5 win
Best Bet) Oregon State -2.5 win

3-3-1 winning the best bet

(2) Paul Stone
1) Oregon State -2.5 win
2) Clemson +2.5 win
3) UCLA -7 win
4) Army-Navy under 52 (W)
5) Washington State -4 loss ...amazingly
6) Auburn +9
Best Bet) Auburn-Florida State over 66

4-1 with two pending

Last edited:
ironically see majent being active in the saban to texas thread ... want to say he won or was a co-winner in the Leroy's contest a bunch of years back.

this is great, best of luck pstone.

what is this contest all about? what are the details? i know of the hilton contest but never heard of this

ironically see majent being active in the saban to texas thread ... want to say he won or was a co-winner in the Leroy's contest a bunch of years back.
And we had the Hilton winner 2 years back on here,Richard Stand ?

Seems these contests are a piece of piss,I should nip over and scoop a couple :thumbsup:

seriously,good luck P :shake:

Good memory, Sir. 2005 I tied Fezzik after 12 weeks in the Leroy's College Challenge, we each finished 56-28 ATS vs roughly 360 entries.

The tiebreaker was the following week and I went 4-3 to his 3-4. It was a great year which of course culminated with Texas beating USC in the epic BCS title game.

Good luck to Paul Stone. I spoke to him some years ago and he was a gentleman.

great stuff past present and hopefully future
want you to win pstone but either way a great job getting to the finals, I woulda been out in the 1st quarter or pregame
very delayed congrats majent

Interesting. I had a good friend named Scott Pritchard in 7th grade. I'm sure that's not him.

Anyhow, BOL pstone!!!

Not entirely sure how the best bet works ...... I think it is just the first of many tie breakers and not a 2 pt bet or anything.... if so he won ... and his only loss so far was the worst bowl beat I can remember. well done Paul, and if I have the best bet thing figured out wrong then sorry for the mush before the title game.

Guys:
Although I'm quite tardy, thanks for all the well wishes and kudos for the win in the Golden Nugget Friday Football Showdown. I was quite fortunate to get out of the first round, but went 6-1, 5-2 and 5-2 the last three rounds, so obviously got hot at the right time. I'll try to be more active here and post some more in the college football "offseason" since this is when I do most of my work in terms of developing season-opening PRs/etc. Thanks again and good luck to everybody in the hoops as we draw closer to March Madness.

Paul

Guys:
Although I'm quite tardy, thanks for all the well wishes and kudos for the win in the Golden Nugget Friday Football Showdown. I was quite fortunate to get out of the first round, but went 6-1, 5-2 and 5-2 the last three rounds, so obviously got hot at the right time. I'll try to be more active here and post some more in the college football "offseason" since this is when I do most of my work in terms of developing season-opening PRs/etc. Thanks again and good luck to everybody in the hoops as we draw closer to March Madness.

Paul

:cheers:

Back