CTG Dynasty League needs 1 new owner

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
League fee is $35-$50. I forget what the plan was for this year...:rofl:

5x5 roto, you can keep your full 30 man roster from year to year with a 15 man minor league roster.... pretty shitty roster outside of Bryce Harper, as Francisco Liriano is only other player rated in top 100 of ESPN rankings. Not much more than Yoan Moncada, Jon Gray, Josh Bell, and Hunter Renfroe on minor leaguer roster. If you're interested send me a PM

Think we were all cool with 50, Fondy, don't recall any objection.

I'll strongly endorse this league for any who are interested in the format. Very fun. Speculating on a minor leaguer and watching him blossom into a star is roto orgasmic. This available team's probably not in the money this season because it was dying on the vine for a couple years, but the rebuild is half the fun, and doesn't have to take more than a season or two if you're active. Plus, you'd get a crack at interrupting my dynasty.

I took an 11th place team to 1st in two years. Format makes it possible to move guys around and rebuild. Very fun league.

Thanks Fondy. I shot back a PM. I got physically nauseous looking at that roster. Somebody had to go out of their way to be that bad. I'm not sure what it says about me that I'm still interested.

Back