CTG 4 2QB League 2014

I proposed something for u to look at

Hey bob.. while i am potetnially interested in a trade and that one interests me and i could use a third qb... i have concerns about marshall's health and i can't really afford to lose bradshaw due to my lack of rb depth. and Antonio brown is a stud..

that being said.. he'll get hurt now.

I proposed something for u to look at

Hey bob.. while i am potetnially interested in a trade and that one interests me and i could use a third qb... i have concerns about marshall's health and i can't really afford to lose bradshaw due to my lack of rb depth. and Antonio brown is a stud..

that being said.. he'll get hurt now.

I understand where ur coming from but a top notch starting qb that gets 35-50 a week is gonna cost something. Counter the offer anx we can go from there

I understand where ur coming from but a top notch starting qb that gets 35-50 a week is gonna cost something. Counter the offer anx we can go from there

Top notch? Whoa.. And he'd probably only play once for me honestly . I don't trust him

So now we are trading potential starting rb's for a qb that will never see the field again this year? Doesnt make much sense to me at all. Lol

aplous needs a qb this week, nobody is trading him a starter so he's taking a risk that this is the best backup to start this week and romo is a hit away at any time for weeden to have value...ball has no value at this point either to either of us....very odd thing to have a problem with IMO...Ball is closer to dropable than startable...

aplous needs a qb this week, nobody is trading him a starter so he's taking a risk that this is the best backup to start this week and romo is a hit away at any time for weeden to have value...ball has no value at this point either to either of us....very odd thing to have a problem with IMO...Ball is closer to dropable than startable...

I have plenty of starters to trade him but he wont trade me. Tried for weeks. Have tried to trade almost everyone. No biggie though as I have a squad!! Also ball is a starter and could very easily take the starting gig back as soon as he comes back. Just saying weeden for ball is not a good trade imo.

I said could very well be the starter when he returns. Was the starter when season started. Im over trades now as I am set especially when peterson comes back!!

And again we r taking about weeden. I had to watch that bum in cleveland too long and know he should never see the field

I tried to trade for Mettenburger, McCown and every other shit stain QB in the league. Jump was the only one that would deal.

Bob what did you offer me? I had a surplus of QB's and in 1 week Foles gets hurt, Cousins loses his job and Brady is on bye. WTF am I supposed to do?

U will get same amount of points from weeden that u will foles cousins or brady this week. U just gave ball to 2nd place team for nothing.

Normally I don't talk about offers to me that weren't made, because I feel it's disrespectful the the offering owner, but aplous did have an outstanding offer to me at the time of the trade, mettenberger for ball straight up.

Even though I have plenty of starting QB's, it still wasn't a no brainer for me, because I don't see ball doing much of anything. I was thinking about it, but moot point.

I got no problem with the deal in a 2 QB league. Jump needs all the help he can get this week anyway....yeah...I went there.

Normally I don't talk about offers to me that weren't made, because I feel it's disrespectful the the offering owner, but aplous did have an outstanding offer to me at the time of the trade, mettenberger for ball straight up.

Even though I have plenty of starting QB's, it still wasn't a no brainer for me, because I don't see ball doing much of anything. I was thinking about it, but moot point.

I got no problem with the deal in a 2 QB league. Jump needs all the help he can get this week anyway....yeah...I went there.

Qb depth can be key. Romo is playing and we all know it. Good luck fellas!! Hbomb im coming for u!!

How the fuck do I win a Waiver Claim?? I've tried and failed for the last 5 QB's....this trade is my only option to field a team.

Would have loved to get something done and woulda accepted the counter but obv can't match this offer....Jason gonna be tough to beat with Brady, Luck, Demaryius and Murray...

Adam had no choice.

I think the trade is a win-win for both teams. Brady has only outscored cutler by less than 20 fantasy points in our league this season; but Chicago definitely concerns me now. As far as Sanchez, I expect a very good season from him the rest of the way. Jump forced me to make this move by dropping the hatchet on me this week.

Jump I woulda done your deal but it takes 2 days for the deal to cash and Tannehill plays Thursday night.

I needed Sanchez b/c I have Foles still so at least I'll have 2 QB's to play.

If Cutler gets benched I'm really fkn out.

I can transfer today, we decided not third place and 100 to reg season winner correct....so is 500 and 500 for akronites and hbomb here?

I can transfer today, we decided not third place and 100 to reg season winner correct....so is 500 and 500 for akronites and hbomb here?

Jump, we didn't chop it, so whatever it was to begin with... but you should get half of the regular season prize. I insist on that actually.

Last edited:
Also, congrats to cappingbob. Nice run. The cruel irony that its the first time all year I failed to score 200 I think. Par for the course for me!

I thought it was 600 300 100 to reg season winner

Thanks hbomb. It was a nice run that I had. Fun league year in and year out. Cant wait to defend my title next year.

50 not necessary although I really appreciate the sentiment...so 600 to cappingbob and 400 to hbomb...

Please pm to confirm you received.

Back