C's today

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
C's the pre game today in Boston....the garden will be going crazy with a ton of Pats fan in the house and the Pats getting time on the big screen....very festive atmosphere....I'm expecting a fast paced game with the attention to D possibly taking a back seat in the early going and if the C's build a decent lead it could stay that way....so I like over 226.5...shots gotta fall though with the total that high....I also like the C's on the side here, they have been improving (albeit slowly) and their cohesiveness gets a little better each game. They were one pass short of excellent offensive sets last game (IMO) so I expect to see that improve. I thought I saw a little more fight out of Hayward also but that may be wishful thinking that his injury is behind him (doubtful) A little too much talent as Brad continues to use too many bodies trying to find that elusive set of units that get used to each other over time resulting in solid team play throughout. Regardless of my nitwit analysis I like C's and over as they pull away in the 2h to a dd win

Only issues with over besides it being a somewhat early start... there last 3 meetings vs each other hasnt even hit 200 now Vegas is expecting 227 just seems like a huge jump

That's a good point Noles. The previous encounters have proven to be lower scoring than expected and it is a concern....may bail at half if appropriate

Westbrook and pg could both easily have 30+ if they just continued to drive

Back