Conor Bedard-Perry - my journal

Hawks lose, Boston did a long drawn out 100th anniversary celebration pre game.

Bedard scored his first goal. Wraparound.

Hes getting so much better too already from first few games

Angles and way he uses his shot is something only matthews can do

Hes gonna push for 40 easy

george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

That's as far as I made the comments yesterday.

All I needed.

Sophomoric humor undefeated.
Dead Wings on a back to back (lost last night at the worlds most famous arena 3-2 on national TV), play host to the Chicago Blackhawks. Kane will not dress, expected to make debut next week.

Detroit fans (being the pieces of shit they are) will undoubtedly show zero class tonight at their piece of shit pizza parlor of an ice rink.

Perry made a pass at their social media girl in head office.

Rumours we're Chelios daughter. But that doesn't make sense because she's 6 months pregnant.

Was another girl in the social media team.

Dead Wings on a back to back (lost last night at the worlds most famous arena 3-2 on national TV), play host to the Chicago Blackhawks. Kane will not dress, expected to make debut next week.

Detroit fans (being the pieces of shit they are) will undoubtedly show zero class tonight at their piece of shit pizza parlor of an ice rink.

Is this a betrayal by 88?

Back