Conor Bedard-Perry - my journal

Considering that they're in different conferences now, I don't think it's that much of a betrayal though I do understand where it's coming from.

It's just a Reuniting with debrincat and joining a team that's heading in the right direction @guaranteeed

I used to hate the Blackhawks (redwings fan die hard)

Now I hate the bruins and leafs lol

Zero chance hes cut for liquor alone

Hes trying to make that the story, so whatever he did when he was drunk is why

IMG_9984.jpeg
Corey Perry’s statement/apology letter. Donny says he was hammered at a team function and made a strong pass.

watching Blackhawks pre game show and Kane was gushing over the jersey he’ll be wearing.

Even though it’s a scientifically proven fact that the Hawks jersey is the best logo/jersey in all of sport

watching Blackhawks pre game show and Kane was gushing over the jersey he’ll be wearing.

Even though it’s a scientifically proven fact that the Hawks jersey is the best logo/jersey in all of sport
Kane is definitely a traitor and should be treated as such.

Considering that they're in different conferences now, I don't think it's that much of a betrayal though I do understand where it's coming from.

It's just a Reuniting with debrincat and joining a team that's heading in the right direction @guaranteeed

I used to hate the Blackhawks (redwings fan die hard)

Now I hate the bruins and leafs lol
I kinda agree, definitely doesn’t have the same feel anymore.

First game I can truly remember was a Sunday matinee game at the old Chicago Stadium #RememberTheRoar and home of the most stirring rendition of the National Anthem ever, the 1991 NHL all star game, performed by the legendary Wayne Messmer
, against none other than the Detroit Red Wings, my father and his friends all chipped in to rent a box for the game. Which I might add was a much different change of pace from the 300 level where fights and cigarette smoke was the rule rather than the exception. The old time hockey hatred was consumed by me as if it were an ice cold Lite after a 10 hours walking around in the sun with 50 lbs on my shoulders.

Proud to say I’ve hated Detroit ever since and was disappointed when the conferences got shaken up the way they did.

With that being said, I’m glad to still have Shit Louis to kick around, and fuck Detroit.

I kinda agree, definitely doesn’t have the same feel anymore.

First game I can truly remember was a Sunday matinee game at the old Chicago Stadium #RememberTheRoar and home of the most stirring rendition of the National Anthem ever, the 1991 NHL all star game, performed by the legendary Wayne Messmer
, against none other than the Detroit Red Wings, my father and his friends all chipped in to rent a box for the game. Which I might add was a much different change of pace from the 300 level where fights and cigarette smoke was the rule rather than the exception. The old time hockey hatred was consumed by me as if it were an ice cold Lite after a 10 hours walking around in the sun with 50 lbs on my shoulders.

Proud to say I’ve hated Detroit ever since and was disappointed when the conferences got shaken up the way they did.

With that being said, I’m glad to still have Shit Louis to kick around, and fuck Detroit.
Are you happy Pattys debut was a loss

That was a great game. I think he’s more injured than people now. He had a hip surgery I think it was the summer.
Yep, hip surgery, may have even been both sides

I thought he would wait until January at least to pick a club, just to give it extra time to heal

In happier news

Bedard a 7 point lead in rookie scoring, hes gonna be up by 20-30 by end of year
He’s accounted for over 25% of the teams scoring so far (if my math is correct) .

I like how NHL network was hyping the Ducks game, Bedard and Carlsson were on the ice for 1 shift the entire night.

Now we focus to Alberta, where tomorrow night Conor Bedard and Conor McDavid will be playing on the same ice.

Bedard was named the All-Star Game. He is the youngest player in NHL All-Star Game history.

Back