Connor Bedard

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
This kid is gonna start getting mega hype now that hes dominating the u18 world championships at 15 years old

Scored this one today in the final

Chl has a rule that you can apply to play at 15 under exceptional status, usual minimum age is 16

John Tavares 1.18
Shane Wright 1.14
Jason Spezza 1.06
Connor McDavid 1.05
Joe Veleno 0.69

Those are the other 5 who have done it and their points per game at age 15, Bedard is the first in the whl which is a lower scoring league than the ohl usually, hes at 28 points in 15 games, just below 2 per game, hes on another level

Shane Wright is the heavy favorite to go number 1 in the 2022 draft, and some people say hes a generational talent

Bedard is almost doubling him, and cant get drafted till 2023. Hes gonna be the most hyped prospect in nhl history

This kid is gonna start getting mega hype now that hes dominating the u18 world championships at 15 years old

Scored this one today in the final

Chl has a rule that you can apply to play at 15 under exceptional status, usual minimum age is 16

John Tavares 1.18
Shane Wright 1.14
Jason Spezza 1.06
Connor McDavid 1.05
Joe Veleno 0.69

Those are the other 5 who have done it and their points per game at age 15, Bedard is the first in the whl which is a lower scoring league than the ohl usually, hes at 28 points in 15 games, just below 2 per game, hes on another level

Shane Wright is the heavy favorite to go number 1 in the 2022 draft, and some people say hes a generational talent

Bedard is almost doubling him, and cant get drafted till 2023. Hes gonna be the most hyped prospect in nhl history
Love it, very cool .

I'm sure the Wings will have the worst record that year and pick 4th :(

Love it, very cool .

I'm sure the Wings will have the worst record that year and pick 4th :(
New lotto rules remember, could only drop to 3rd...

Theres a russian in 2023 that is supposed to be almost as good

Could have 3 legitimate generational talents in the next 3 years come in the league

Stevie needs to keep the rebuild going another year at least. Seider, raymond, and whomever they draft this year. Is a huge base to build from

Watched the game last night, between him and Wright we are in good hands and MacKinnon and McJesus on the senior circuit..almost dropped the soda I was drinking during the game.

Ppl forgetting Owen Powers on d who is currently at Michigan.

Kids insane, numbers are off the charts

Has double the goals mcdavid had in his age 16 season, few more points and still some time to go

The tanking next year is going to be so blatant, with new rules only bottom 3 teams can pick 1st overall

So around February I bet we start to see some 'strange' decisions by teams in order to tank

Does Bedard get 98 no matter who takes him?

If a particular team gets the first pick im ordering a Bedard 98 jersey that very second $250 on NHL.com

Does Bedard get 98 no matter who takes him?

If a particular team gets the first pick im ordering a Bedard 98 jersey that very second $250 on NHL.com
Only 98 I can think of is sergachev

Pitt wouldnt give it to him either cause burke doesnt like flashy numbers on his players

Glad you got the win

Never seen a penalty kill dominate a power play like that
I was actually in the car going to get my takeout order and when I was leaving the restaurant I noticed the Wild up 3-2 and I hustled home but it was a 4-2 final when I got back and it was great.

Vancouver is blinded by the bright lights of Hollywood

I am a HUGE Canucks fan this week

I hope they win both

Penguins should smoke Hawks tomorrow

Then we have Philly at home to end the season. That one I have no opinion.

I am a HUGE Canucks fan this week

I hope they win both

Penguins should smoke Hawks tomorrow

Then we have Philly at home to end the season. That one I have no opinion.
Isles fucked themselves so bad against half the ahl caps

Pens should smoke hawks and then jackets have been tanking since September

They need canes to have something to play for thursday to try and beat panthers

Isles fucked themselves so bad against half the ahl caps

Pens should smoke hawks and then jackets have been tanking since September

They need canes to have something to play for thursday to try and beat panthers
Penguins fucked themselves harder today

Canucks and hawks did too by winning

Blue jackets just won and have a game tomorrow too

If blackhawks and ducks lose tonight in regulation they lock up 1st and 2nd best odds

Pre-lottery position clinched

PICKTEAMGPRECORDPTSPPGRWSTREAKL10ODDS#1 OVR

Detroit
8235-37-10800.97628Lost 54-5-15.0%5.0%

Columbus
8125-47-9590.72815Won 12-6-211.5%11.5%

Bettman was in town today pimping whatever he pimps but that should fly through and finally this place can be a hockey town. Love the owner now too.

Bettman was in town today pimping whatever he pimps but that should fly through and finally this place can be a hockey town. Love the owner now too.

Arizona is the worst place for him to go besides Ohio. Like oil and water. He needs to go to a place with tradition. An Original 6 city.

Back