Connor Bedard

I remember when Teapot wasn’t embracing the tank and even said that they either wouldn’t or shouldn’t.
I never embraced the tank. The system worked exactly as designed. The Hawks started out the season hot and also finished the season hot, beating Pittsburgh and crushing Boston doesn’t exactly translate to tanking.

I never embraced the tank. The system worked exactly as designed. The Hawks started out the season hot and also finished the season hot, beating Pittsburgh and crushing Boston doesn’t exactly translate to tanking.

They were tanking, they were just implementing the “PC” way of tanking…make it look like you aren’t really tanking but end up with top 3 odds knowing nobody wants Bedard in Anaheim or Columbus. Worked like a charm.

They were tanking, they were just implementing the “PC” way of tanking…make it look like you aren’t really tanking but end up with top 3 odds knowing nobody wants Bedard in Anaheim or Columbus. Worked like a charm.
They were icing a roster with like 10 players who should be in the ahl

they tanked hard, look at their cap commitments too

After next year, their only player signed for over 5m a year is seth jones, they have 73m in cap space

After next year, their only player signed for over 5m a year is seth jones, they have 73m in cap space
Jason Dickinson is a veteran I’d want in my dressing room any day!!!

Jacob Trouba is going to be a welcome addition to the Hawks blue line.

Remember when I taped the Blackhawks home opener introductions?

There’s a video/audio evidence of me loudly booing Popeye’s son.

His brother can find another job too.

Remember when I taped the Blackhawks home opener introductions?

There’s a video/audio evidence of me loudly booing Popeye’s son.

His brother can find another job too.
If Bedard actually signs with Chicago he’s going to need protection and there is no better hit man in the entire league than Trouba.

If Bedard actually signs with Chicago he’s going to need protection and there is no better hit man in the entire league than Trouba.
Yea it’s been taken under consideration.

But we don’t want to clean up Drury’s messes.

Probably a stupid question, but, is there anyway they don’t take him?

He’s 17, gonna be 18 this summer. Hockey is all he knows and does.

Is Kyle Davidson and his agent already talking or is that not allowed?

Gotta admit I’d love for him to have a Kane like moment or two early in his career.

Probably a stupid question, but, is there anyway they don’t take him?

He’s 17, gonna be 18 this summer. Hockey is all he knows and does.

Is Kyle Davidson and his agent already talking or is that not allowed?

Gotta admit I’d love for him to have a Kane like moment or two early in his career.
If anaheim called and offered 2nd overall + for 1st

The + would need to be zegras, drysdale, and a few firsts as well

Chances are higher that Bedard announces he identifies as a woman and joins the womens league than the Blackhawks passing on him

Cant officially talk until drafted outside the player interviews at combine

Why not do the drawing live? Nba should too. Would be much better tv and believable
I'm assuming they prefer the suspense of counting up from the bottom by draft pick rather than having the one-time bouncing balls define the winner immediately. BUT, if they passed out the ball charts to the public the fans could play along, and they could stretch out the pull of that last ball. They could have the changing odds calculated with every ball pop. That would be a lot more interesting.

Last edited:
I'm assuming they prefer the suspense of counting up from the bottom by draft pick rather than having the one-time bouncing balls define the winner immediately. BUT, if they passed out the ball charts to the public the fans could play along, and they could stretch out the pull of that last ball. They could have the changing odds calculated with every ball pop. That would be a lot more interesting.
I think the system is fine the way it is

I think the Canucks aren’t doing enough to appease the First Nation people they stole land from and then built Rogers Arena on top of a sacred burial ground as an extra fuck you.

Canucks are bigots.

IMG_2903.jpeg
2 tickets
5 games
200 level (Lexus Club)

I’m hoping to make 2 trips back to Chicago, hopefully they have a a couple of 2-3 game home stands I can pick from.

I don't know why more guys don't do what Adam Fox did and that was decide exactly who he was going to play for. The high draft picks that don't like who picked them can play overseas if need be and make great money and then be free agents and sign with whoever they want or at least allow the drafting team to trade their rights to a more desired location.

I don't know why more guys don't do what Adam Fox did and that was decide exactly who he was going to play for. The high draft picks that don't like who picked them can play overseas if need be and make great money and then be free agents and sign with whoever they want or at least allow the drafting team to trade their rights to a more desired location.
Especially with NIL money now

If I was projected mid 1st rounder or lower I think it makes ton of sense

Some smart team is going to trade up for Michkov. I would be willing to trade K’Andre Miller to move up for him but sadly I am not the GM of the Rangers and Drury would rather draft some big stiff with no skating ability than a skilled Russian.

Back