-310U 46½
07:00 PM
323Michigan-23½
O 35
324Iowa

+1 Markets
+23½
U 35

This is a great matchup for the Horns. Okie State does one thing well and the Texas defense doesn't allow it. On the other side, way too many weapons for the Horns.

42-20 type game.

I know the Ducks are chalky but it's lay the chalk or nothing. They are playing great right now and they really blew it by not winning in Seattle.
Agree --- I actually think it will take a huge effort for the UW to keep this within the number -- however, the one weakness for Oregon is the secondary and if Penix can find his early season magic again, it could be a game. That said, don't see it happening. I'm basically going to get Oregon ML in a number of plays and will be laying the points. The gas tank on this UW is all but empty right now and Oregon hasn't really had stress in a LONGGGG time

Damn, did not know Preston Stone hurt his ankle and is iffy for the game. I was ready to hammer SMU.
Myself. This changes a lot. What’s the bead on the kid? He’s local boy huh? Didn’t look too bad but Tulane defense is an entirely different beast

Myself. This changes a lot. What’s the bead on the kid? He’s local boy huh? Didn’t look too bad but Tulane defense is an entirely different beast

SMU is a big play offense and I think they’ll get stalled against a good team. Memphis should have beat them and I was on SMU and almost had a nice cover.

Agree --- I actually think it will take a huge effort for the UW to keep this within the number -- however, the one weakness for Oregon is the secondary and if Penix can find his early season magic again, it could be a game. That said, don't see it happening. I'm basically going to get Oregon ML in a number of plays and will be laying the points. The gas tank on this UW is all but empty right now and Oregon hasn't really had stress in a LONGGGG time

Yeah putting the Ducks on indoor turf to me will benefit them far more than UW.

I can correlate plays with my local.

Michigan & Over Reverse
Michigan & Over Parlay
Michigan & Over Teaser

If Michigan can get up DD the wheels will fall off and I don’t think Iowa’s style translates well indoor. There’s no let down given the coach returning. There will be blood.

Tulane is so good against the rush that it will all be on Jennings to win the game vs a poor Tulane secondary. I just can’t see it. Stone is a top 10 college QB.

I'm holding SMU +320 from July.
Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.1470069300.png

Washington is getting a lot of points. I'm not sure Oregon is 10+ better on a neutral. Washington has also won a ton of close games which people perceive as them being shitty, but I kind of liken it to iron sharpening iron. I agree Oregon is lights out lately but Washington has a great coach and a great offense that will always keep them in it. Oregon should win a close game but I'm taking all those points and a little ml on the side. Not seeing a blowout at all. These two play close just like the last two.

Washington is getting a lot of points. I'm not sure Oregon is 10+ better on a neutral. Washington has also won a ton of close games which people perceive as them being shitty, but I kind of liken it to iron sharpening iron. I agree Oregon is lights out lately but Washington has a great coach and a great offense that will always keep them in it. Oregon should win a close game but I'm taking all those points and a little ml on the side. Not seeing a blowout at all. These two play close just like the last two.
Yep basically laying double digits against an undefeated team seems ludicrous. Fast track should see points for both teams in abundance.

I'm pretty high on the Oregon defense but they do commit a ton of penalties in the defensive backfield, that can easily come into play.

Yep basically laying double digits against an undefeated team seems ludicrous. Fast track should see points for both teams in abundance.

I'm pretty high on the Oregon defense but they do commit a ton of penalties in the defensive backfield, that can easily come into play.
Right. It's not like Washington is inept on d either. Solid run d.

These guys have played a gauntlet of a schedule and just win.

Reactions: KJ
Man, I had no idea ducks were gonna be such big favs. I was ready to pound them laying -7 or less, strong ass line!! Not sure I can lay that?? I like udub a lot, I know they havnt looked great down the stretch but they got it done. So happy both these teams won out and winner gets to go to the playoff!! Obviously ducks coulda won that 1st meeting and by margin if not for all the failed attempts in red zone! Plus that was at udub. Not saying the line doesn’t make sense I just didn’t think it would be this high: No clue what the hell to do now? It not enough for me to take udub when I’m super confident ducks win but it really tough to lay that: maybe I just have to but it down to a td?? Udub has to take some money with this number don’t they?? I guess ducks opened 7.5 and got hit hard? Damn, wish I’d gotten in there!! Lol

I'm not playing the game total. I did play the Texas TT at 34.5. Okie State is not fast on the back end. Horns are very fast at the skill positions.

I don’t have any idea how okie lite got here, lately they have looked like what I thought all year, they not good.

I think I’d be more inclined to take Michigan team total, I don’t no if iowa can score more than 7?
Problem betting against Iowa scoring 7 is an elite defense can basically get that done in one play. No way I could play anything based on them basically not scoring a TD given that. I also do think Mich team total is how to play it, that defense could score a couple times.

Right. It's not like Washington is inept on d either. Solid run d.

These guys have played a gauntlet of a schedule and just win.

I love udub and so glad they both got here w only the 1 loss but ducks were better the 1st time and in washigton they win thar game by a couple scores if they finished drives Imo, had they simply took fgs they woulda won. I dunno I can lay it but no way could I be against ducks:

Problem betting against Iowa scoring 7 is an elite defense can basically get that done in one play. No way I could play anything based on them basically not scoring a TD given that. I also do think Mich team total is how to play it, that defense could score a couple times.

Yea I wouldn’t play iowa under 7 im just saying not sure they score more than that.

Reactions: KJ

Solid point on the Michigan defensive scores. Hill often just throws a bad ball without pressure. With pressure he's an accident waiting to happen.

Back