Completed Draft - Need WR(s) on the wire - Looking for feedback

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
I'm in a bit of a weird league. It's a 16-team league; however, the auction draft was AFC only for 8 teams and NFC only for 8 teams.

QB Philip Rivers
RB Jamaal Charles
RB/WR C.J. Spiller
WR A.J. Green
WR/TE Andre Johnson
D/ST Chargers D/ST
K Ryan Succop

Bench
BE Terrelle Pryor
BE Daniel Thomas
BE Bilal Powell
BE Fred Jackson

I will need to work the wire for another WR (Hartline, Heyward-Bay, Avery, Jacoby Jones) or possibly TE. It's laughable that Pryor is
my backup QB, but I really didn't have another option. Maybe I should just drop him and grab a WR. There's not another QB on the wire though that is expected to "start."
</pre>

I think DHB has high upside... Him and Luck seem to have gotten on the same page pretty quickly, looked great in the preseason from what I saw and Luck was looking his way a lot. Also reading he's ahead of T.Y. as the #2 WR with Wayne and he's taking T.Y.s spot in 2-receiver sets.

I think DHB has high upside... Him and Luck seem to have gotten on the same page pretty quickly, looked great in the preseason from what I saw and Luck was looking his way a lot. Also reading he's ahead of T.Y. as the #2 WR with Wayne and he's taking T.Y.s spot in 2-receiver sets.
we really need to find a way to bet each other on this guy blowing goats

we aren't gonna be able to find common ground so I'm not gonna counter....I'll just stick with he sucks and you can have him as a sleeper..one of his will be right and can tell each other about it

Back