CollegeFootball Wk Two

I'll be at the Stanford game tonight. I remember a few years back when Harbaugh could have kneeled out the clock up only 6 points and he rushed Gerhart into the end zone to cover the spread that cost me about $200. I'm wondering if Stanford HC has this kind of history because i see this being close to the line.

added 2nd half plays all x1

1. 9/7/2013 12:00 PM College Football 305 Florida* -3 -115 vs Miami Florida for 2nd Half
  2. 9/7/2013 12:00 PM College Football 356 Penn State* -13½ -120 vs Eastern Michigan for 2nd Half
  3. 9/7/2013 12:00 PM College Football 391 Indiana State/Purdue* Under 28 -135 for 2nd Half
  4. 9/7/2013 12:00 PM College Football 396 Louisville* -16 -125 vs Eastern Kentucky for 2nd Half

1. 9/7/2013 12:00 PM College Football 305 Florida* -3 -122 vs Miami Florida for 2nd Half
  2. 9/7/2013 12:00 PM College Football 356 Penn State* -13½ -120 vs Eastern Michigan for 2nd Half
  3. 9/7/2013 12:00 PM College Football 359 Bowling Green* -2.5 +105 vs Kent State for 2nd Half
Risking 100 To Win 588

Parlay 2nd half

I'll be at the Stanford game tonight. I remember a few years back when Harbaugh could have kneeled out the clock up only 6 points and he rushed Gerhart into the end zone to cover the spread that cost me about $200. I'm wondering if Stanford HC has this kind of history because i see this being close to the line.

Wise, I dont know enough about these coaches or team to say much with any authority

I am on San Jose State +

GL and enjoy the game

I got whomped by Western Kentucky. At least I was in very good company.
Great first week, mr hound.
Been away without my tools so I got way behind in my work.
Did a lot of coat-tailing this week.
Hope to contribute more next week.

Should I folow you in NFL ? I really stink.

Cheers,
mr bull :searching:

I got whomped by Western Kentucky. At least I was in very good company.
Great first week, mr hound.
Been away without my tools so I got way behind in my work.
Did a lot of coat-tailing this week.
Hope to contribute more next week.

Should I folow you in NFL ? I really stink.

Cheers,
mr bull :searching:

I was concerned about U MrBull. Ur thread is always one of my priorities
This thing we do is sometimes very painfull. I will certainly have to re-valuate both Tenn and WKen.
Two big games I mis-capped today in WKen and Fla....and it pisses me off whether it a half U or two dime wager.

As far as tailing me, I dont think U can because of the way I play pro ball. #s in NFL are more important than college bal and I never play the 'mans #' and I know u dont buy pts/runs. If I post it, I have already played it and have full confidence in it if it is one or more Unit play. But it never hurts for us to bounce our plays off one another.

GL MrBull

Blood, you've got so many picks I can't tell how you did, but I Finished 4-2 on my college picks:
Az State over 49 Win
Wash State +15x Win
Oklahoma -20x Lose
S Jose State +25x Win
W Kentucky +13x Lose
Miami Fla +3 Win

Lost W Ky because of five turnovers, won Miami because of five turnovers, so that balanced out.

Got four going on Sunday
Dallas -3 (not worth a play if you have to lay 3x)
Cincinnati +3
Carolina +3x
Rams -4x

Back