CollegeFootball Wk Two

Lol. Thankful to have a job with all these layoffs happening. I have to at least look busy. I'm relying on you and that other old guy who posts in the hardball forum. That old geezer is pretty good. I think his name is Live Wire or something like that. Between you and him, I've always done well when we match up. I kinda like your Cards Unders even though I'm not an Unders guy.
been waiting on you for some NFL input. Have any leans yet? GL partner!

CG, when u have time talk to me about out disagreements....maybe I am missing something GL

I like East Carolina over FAU becaue they are likely the best team in the CUSA. The EC qb Carden is going to put up at least 45 points or more - and the fact that FAU lacks enough talent to compete at the QB spot. They were 16 of 32 for 117 yds and were sacked 5 times lw.
EC is a real threat to force interceptions and if you go play a team like EC in a national TV spotlight, and only bring a one-dimension offense, you are in for a beating. I would be surprised if EC doesn't have this one covered early. My numbers -20 and you have +21 so I would wish for the best possible outcome. One push and one win. Preferrably in my favor. LOL
GL my friend

Auburn* -10 -120 vs Arkansas State NP of yet but if this line keeps moving down I will buy it down to -6 and make a small play. If anyone can beat ArkiSt, its Gus Malzahn....more n this one later

Lol. Thankful to have a job with all these layoffs happening. I have to at least look busy. I'm relying on you and that other old guy who posts in the hardball forum. That old geezer is pretty good. I think his name is Live Wire or something like that. Between you and him, I've always done well when we match up. I kinda like your Cards Unders even though I'm not an Unders guy.
been waiting on you for some NFL input. Have any leans yet? GL partner!

Yes I agree on the Old Live Wire :) If u like an Under is has to be awinner in MLB :)
Wise, I bought Denves down. I probally want be post a lot of NFL be cause most of my pro football plays are ML and lines bought way down to key #s and most peps think I'm crazy for that kind of absurdity.
I played Denver Broncos* -6 -146 vs Baltimore Ravens x1 and I have Denver ML in two parlays. I dont seee anyway the the that Baltimore covers -6.
Also played Baltimore Ravens/Denver Broncos* Over 48 -1 x one. With Lewis and Ellerbe gone and Smith and Bynes trying to fill in, Peyton Manning’s offense pre-snap adjustments and more quick hitters should do very well
Always read to discuss football my friend..GL

I like East Carolina over FAU becaue they are likely the best team in the CUSA. The EC qb Carden is going to put up at least 45 points or more - and the fact that FAU lacks enough talent to compete at the QB spot. They were 16 of 32 for 117 yds and were sacked 5 times lw.
EC is a real threat to force interceptions and if you go play a team like EC in a national TV spotlight, and only bring a one-dimension offense, you are in for a beating. I would be surprised if EC doesn't have this one covered early. My numbers -20 and you have +21 so I would wish for the best possible outcome. One push and one win. Preferrably in my favor. LOL
GL my friend

Good thoughts CG....maybe I can sneek the Over win in there for my side :)

two nites without foorball and I am having withdrawal symptoms LOL

I've decided to take the Arizona State over.

It looks like a trap when you figure in that Az State averaged 39 points a game last year--63 against an FCS team better than Sac State--are a better team this year, are in the second year of Graham's system, and that Graham's goal--which he usually achieves--is to run a play every 12 seconds, and that he doesn't believe in mercy.

They you see they are 37x favorites, yet the total is only 49 and you wonder how it can be that low. No look ahead for Az State because they play Wisconsin a team they have only played twice in their history (last time in 2010), so I see no reason why they aren't focused. Obviously the books believe Sac State won't score at all and they may be right although Az State gave up 38 a game last year. Only injuries of note are to Az DBs, but that is in my favor.

If it's a trap, then I'll get caught in it. Az State over 49.

blood my man great job last week i'm glad 1 of us had a great week gl my brother

hugh, rider, Thanks and GL fellas

rider, that has been said many times but at least I try and give a little bit of reasoning :)

and GL to U Fondy, where ever u are
I hope u don't think I was disrespecting u.
I tail u more times than u can imaging.:shake:

It looks like a trap when you figure in that Az State averaged 39 points a game last year--63 against an FCS team better than Sac State--are a better team this year, are in the second year of Graham's system, and that Graham's goal--which he usually achieves--is to run a play every 12 seconds, and that he doesn't believe in mercy.

They you see they are 37x favorites, yet the total is only 49 and you wonder how it can be that low. No look ahead for Az State because they play Wisconsin a team they have only played twice in their history (last time in 2010), so I see no reason why they aren't focused. Obviously the books believe Sac State won't score at all and they may be right although Az State gave up 38 a game last year. Only injuries of note are to Az DBs, but that is in my favor.

Tahoe, I looked at this game every way I can and finally decides on couple of parlays. I appreciate all of ur input
GL tonite and on the season buddy

1. 9/5/2013 8:30 PM NFL Football 452 Denver Broncos* -330 vs Baltimore Ravens
  2. 9/5/2013 7:30 PM College Football 301 Florida Atlantic/East Carolina* Over 49 -300
  3. 9/6/2013 8:00 PM College Football 303 Wake Forest* +14 -680 vs Boston College
  4. 9/6/2013 8:00 PM College Football 303 Wake Forest/Boston College* Under 59 -500
  5. 9/5/2013 10:00 PM College Football 381 CS Sacramento/Arizona State* Over 37 -700
Risking 50 To Win 90

and

1. 9/5/2013 7:30 PM College Football 301 Florida Atlantic/East Carolina* Over 49 -300
  2. 9/6/2013 8:00 PM College Football 303 Wake Forest/Boston College* Under 56 -275
  3. 9/5/2013 10:00 PM College Football 381 CS Sacramento* +45 -350 vs Arizona State
Risking 50 To Win 67

let capp some more games.....most of these I have been played earlier at a different lines but will post what is available

Ball State* -7 -120 vs Army x6
Army/Ball State* Over 61 -120 x2
This line hasnt move from what I played it on Mon and I am surprised. While Army has the advantage in the rushing department, BallSt has every other advantage. While I like and root for all of out military academy BallSt way to many weapons offensively for the Black Knites to contend with...BallSt win by 14-17pt something like 41 to 24

Penn State* -24 -110 vs Eastern Michigan x4
Eastern Michigan/Penn State* Over 49 -110 x1
I was satisfied with what I saw in States new QB last wk where he completed 22 of 31 passes for 278 yds. & 2
scores against Syracuse. State will get their pts but I dont think EsMich will have much luck against State front seven.I give PennSt a large advantage in O, D and special teams.

Yes I agree on the Old Live Wire :) If u like an Under is has to be awinner in MLB :)
Wise, I bought Denves down. I probally want be post a lot of NFL be cause most of my pro football plays are ML and lines bought way down to key #s and most peps think I'm crazy for that kind of absurdity.
I played Denver Broncos* -6 -146 vs Baltimore Ravens x1 and I have Denver ML in two parlays. I dont seee anyway the the that Baltimore covers -6.
Also played Baltimore Ravens/Denver Broncos* Over 48 -1 x one. With Lewis and Ellerbe gone and Smith and Bynes trying to fill in, Peyton Manning’s offense pre-snap adjustments and more quick hitters should do very well
Always read to discuss football my friend..GL

Minutes to kickoff! Just love love this time of year! I have my 1st cockytail in hand. It's only 5:15 here on the best coast! GL my friend!

Baylor* -27 -110 vs Buffalo U x1
Buffalo U/Baylor* Over 68 -110 x1
Baylor impressed last wk while Buffalo gave OhSt a good game...but Baylor has way to much O for Buffs.Give the Buff 27 pts and this becomes a very close game along with the total.Small plays here and I may be on the wrong side as Baylor has no D Played both for one but a half each would probably be the smarter play.

Bowling Green* -6 -130 vs Kent State x3
Football 359 Bowling Green/Kent State* Under 45 -110 x1
This line is moving down and I dont know why As I think Kent will have scoring on BG D. I like BG a lot hre but held it to 3 U until I understand why this line has dropped. I think its a 31 13 game

Minutes to kickoff! Just love love this time of year! I have my 1st cockytail in hand. It's only 5:15 here on the best coast! GL my friend!

oh yeah, u handle the NFL side and I will try my best to do the same on the college side with a few bases thrown in

and I opened a new bottle of Bookers tonite and it damn near half gone...Oh Yeah

Western Kentucky* +14 -110 vs Tennessee x4
Western Kentucky* +400 vs Tennessee U x twenty little ones
Line opened at Tennessee minus 14, and now down to minus 13. The Vols were successful in new head coach Jones' debut, over hapless AustinPeay. Improvement is a must, as that Tennessee "D" has been a sieve of late, allowing 41 ppg in its last 9 lined games.Now they have to play a real “road warrior” in WKU, which has covered last 13 reg and this aint going to be easy.Toppers new QB Doughty (27 of
34 for 271 vs. Kentucky) looked very comfy running the spread vs. Wildcats, and highly-successful 1st-year HC Petrino adds to this pick. I have three big dogs that I like to win outright and this is one of them

Kansas State* -10 -110 vs UL Lafayette x1
UL Lafayette/Kansas State* Under 61 -110 xhalf
Both coming off loses so I guess we find out if either has a team this wk. I think KSt bounces back.Hard to call this side and total as I think teams are close to even but I think.Each seriously rebuilding their D but Kst should have a big advantage in the receivers
Notre Dame* +3½ -105 vs Michigan x1
Notre Dame/Michigan Over 50½ -110 NP but lean slightly on the Over
I am Not a ND fan but from what I saw las wk I think the can win this one but give me the pts for some insurance I think the Wolverines will have trouble with the Irish Big D line

Hawaii* +28 -130 vs Oregon State x half
NP on total
after watching these two last wk , I think maybe 28 pts is to much to give a team that cover against socal and an Oregon st team that looked pretty bad

Minnesota U* -14 -120 vs New Mexico State x4
Minnesota U/New Mexico State* Over 51 -110 x1
NMS yielded 715 yards against Texas, and Minny ran up 51 pts. on UNLV and now I can get Minni -14...Ok I'll bite as I think Minny’s superior depth will prevail with at least a 17 pt win but more likely 21

Wyoming* -28 -110 vs Idaho U x1
Idaho U/Wyoming* Under 66 -11 x1
to early for me to tell if Wyoming is as good or Idaho is as bad as they showed last wk.I kninda feel maybe Wyo is that good as Wyo made 35 FDs and 602 yards at Nebraska, while the inexperienced Idaho “D” with just 3 starters back was burned for 404 YP at North Texas.
If someone sees this drasticly different and I need to put more done n thes one, please holler

I cant pick a side in this NM/Utep game but I like the Under

New Mexico/UTEP* Under 51 -110
x2
I see this closer to 40 pt rather than 51....but then again UTEP has not seen NM the option of late.

GOOD call on the Over, Tahoe If u watched the game(i didnt) what did to take from the big win??
I look forward to more of ur plays

added
parlay

1. 9/6/2013 8:00 PM College Football 303 Wake Forest* +10½ -350 vs Boston College
  2. 9/6/2013 8:00 PM College Football 303 Wake Forest/Boston College* Under 57 -350
  3. 9/6/2013 6:00 PM College Extra Football 500 Wagner* -17 -410 vs Merrimack
Risking 50 To Win 53

added
Central Florida* -24 -120 vs Florida International x2
no tolal for me
FIU is really bad along with their coach and their offense gained only 6.6 yards per minute of possession vs. Maryland and is playing an CenFla team that habitually dominates clock. If CF didnt have Penn State and South Carolina on deck, this would be a 4 U play but I am sure O'Leary will pull his starters and rest them early and often

added
parlay

1. 9/6/2013 8:00 PM College Football 303 Wake Forest* +137 vs Boston College
  2. 9/6/2013 8:00 PM College Football 483 Central Florida* -24 -120 vs Florida International
Risking 50 To Win 167

San Jose State* +25 -110 vs Stanford x1
San Jose State/Stanford* Under 49 -120 x1
see Marsski writeup, I think he has this capped right on:thumbsup2:

Congrats on that FAU side. Yeah, I knew it was coming on the last play.
I saw it in my crystal ball. LOL

I watched the Az State game, Blood. Graham called off the dogs in the third quarter. No doubt the game was going over from the first possession on. Az State has more speed and more talent than last year and unveiled several new players who look like future stars.

I've got five more plays on Saturday:
Wash State +15x
Oklahoma -20x (I think this has gone to 21)
S Jose State +25x
W Kentucky +13x
Miami Fla +3

Three on Sunday
Dallas -3 (not worth a play if you have to lay 3x)
Cincinnati +3
Carolina +3x

Still pondering S Carolina +3x and Rams -4x.

First, it is very pleasing to see someone who thinks out of the box and has success. It is an interesting style and it seems to work for you.

I think you had the key of the game right for Wake Forest tonight ... Stop Williams. The problem was that they could not generate offense to keep their defense off the field and after the BC coach blundered the end of the first half, he was gonna play smashmouth second half and eventually he wore the wake defense down. That kid might be pretty good, pretty fast.

Thank U gentlemen for the feedback and kind words!! Hopefully I will have more time next wk to discuss some football. I have been busy since 6 this morning putting together parlays with pts bought and ML's in pairs and treys. If the all hit, I will be ready next wk hit the man hard.

Rex, Good to see u, long time no talk. Never a bad thing to see things the same as U and I wish u a great Saturday my friend

Irish, Thank U and GL today my friend

CG, I know u will gettem today BOL

Tahoe, the only college game we differ on is Mia and I dont think their O is as good as I thought and I know Fla D is good. Like those NFL plays and on them all as well..BOL today...oh, I still like SC :)

Thanks VK, I have been taught to think out side the box ever since I got out of the Navy. I hope it works today as Thur and Fri didnt
Bol today

GLTA

Good Luck Blood. I do believe that there will be a lot points scored at Chapel Hill today.

Thanks Johhny, I played this one Under 67 because of Kilgores should injury. He is listed as probable but I dont know how efective he will be even if he does play. I see NC with 41 pts and I dont see MTSt getting over 14 at the most. With U liking the Over ,I must not be seeing this correctly. Talk to me my friend. Do I need to back off of this Under????? I know MTSt has a lot of injuries on D so do U think NC gets way more than 41.

GL Johhny and I appreciate the feedback

Michigan State* -23 -120 vs South Florida x1
South Florida/Michigan State* Over 44 -110 x1
I know this is not ur normal MichSt team but SouthFla is pretty bad. St will be running the ball while SoFla will try and pass. Close but I think it will go over

I have Mich St Over for what it's worth. Looking like ill be on OSU Over as well. GL!

Blood - I am not recommending a play on MD today. I think ODU QB Heinicke poses enough of a threat that it makes me uncomfortable giving up that many points. I'm not sure MD can generate enough pass rush on him today with our relatively inexperienced DL to upset their timing in the passing game. Figure ODU can score somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 points today if not more and to me it just doesn't work to lay 19.5.

Blood - I am not recommending a play on MD today. I think ODU QB Heinicke poses enough of a threat that it makes me uncomfortable giving up that many points. I'm not sure MD can generate enough pass rush on him today with our relatively inexperienced DL to upset their timing in the passing game. Figure ODU can score somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 points today if not more and to me it just doesn't work to lay 19.5.

Thanks Tim

Back