CollegeFootball Wk Two

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Updated #s for Wk One
sides/totals went 41-27-1 +42.26Units
parlays sucked @ 7-7-0 +1.70Units
Total for Week one = 48-34-1 +43.96

CollegeFootball Wk Two

Once again I am strapped for time this wk. Plays will trickle in with thoughts and writeups as I can.Hopefully next wk will be better

Thur
Florida Atlantic* +21 -120 vs East Carolina x1 W
Florida Atlantic/East Carolina* Over 54 -110 x4 L BAD WRONG ON THIS TOTAL
ECAR CAN SCORE BUT THEY HAVE LITTE D. FlaAtl will have it easer than their opener against Miami and will keep it within the #
Won the 4team multisport parlay +1.80U
Lost a 3 teamer -0.5 U
still have one outstanding parlay tonite with FAU a winner
Thursday outcome 2-2-0 -2.10

FRI
Wake Forest* +3 -105 vs Boston College x half L
Wake Forest* +135 vs Boston College x half L
Wake Forest/Boston College* Under 49 -120 x1 W
Wake Forest MUST stop Andre Williams or they lose. Wake has the D to do that. I'll take the road dog for out right win
I have outstanding parlays on the Wake side/total
Wake parlays 3-0 +3.37 W

Thur -2.10
Fri +3.34
Sat 40-25-3 +11.6
parlay 6-2 +6.2
Wk 2 final 52-31-3 +19.04
ytd +63.00

Last edited:
Great start Blood and nice hits on your big games. BOL this week my friend.

Fri
Wake Forest* +3 -105 vs Boston College x half
Wake Forest* +135 vs Boston College x half
Wake Forest/Boston College* Under 49 -120 x1
Wake Forest MUST stop Andre Williams or they lose. Wake has the D to do that. I'll take the home dog for out right win

Tim, tru, Hunt Thanks guys
Tim, No 'supers' plays of yet this wk

tru, # of plays will slow down as the man catchs up with the lines...gotta hit them hard the 1st few wks

Huntdawg, I will do my best but 1st wk was a little weaker than normal as mt parlays let me down , will try and do better

Thur
Arizona State* -34½ -110
vs CS Sacramento ?????? no feel for this game...would love to hear comments if anyone knows
team

Florida* -2½ -120 vs Miami Florida x1
Total of 49 is right on my # so NP
The Gators looked strong defensively in an opening win over Toledo, despite five players being suspended and multiple others missing the game with injuries.I was generally impressed.I think the Gators D will slow down DukeJohnson enought to win this game bt a TD

dude your up 44 units. wud be modest

Huntdawg, sorry didnt mean to come on to strong but the 1st 4 wks of football are suppose to be mine due to the amount of work i put in and then when the man catches up with the line i hope to have enough of his coin so i can start playing my game by buying heavy pts and plays big MLs. If I am not up big, I can not successfully do that. I should have been up closer to 66 Units this wk.Need more time for homework. Hittem hard dog

Kentucky* -16 -130 vs Miami Ohio x1
Miami Ohio/Kentucky* Under 59 -155 x1
Wildcats can score and MiOhio will have trouble slowing them down.I think MiOhio will get over 10. Bought a few on the under to make me feel better

Michigan State* -23 -120 vs South Florida x1
South Florida/Michigan State* Over 44 -110 x1
I know this is not ur normal MichSt team but SouthFla is pretty bad. St will be running the ball while SoFla will try and pass. Close but I think it will go over

Oklahoma State* -24 -160 vs Texas San Antonio x2
Oklahoma State/Texas San Antonio* Under 62 -150 x1
OkiSt gets their sh*t together this wk
Houston U* -3 -105 vs Temple x1
Houston U/Temple* Under 69 -140 x2
This is not the hi powered O of the yrs past and just maybe Temple has a little more D than usual

North Texas* +7 -150 vs Ohio x1
North Texas* +180 vs Ohio x half
Total to close to my # of 55 so NP
Bobcats have a serious lack of speed from what I saw in wk one and MeanGreen will take advantage

North Carolina* -17 -120 vs Middle Tennessee x1
Middle Tennessee/North Carolina* Under 67 -120 x1
If QB Logan Kilgore’s shoulder injury suffered vs. Western Carolina keeps him out of action, then one has to like NC to cover and the Under

Cincinnati U* -7 -140 vs Illinois x2
Cincinnati U/Illinois* Over 54 -110 xhalf
Cincy looked strong on both sides of the ball in big 42-7 victory over Purdue and with Tubberville there, they will improve each wk

Oklahoma* -20 -130 vs West Virginia x2
I capp this total @ 58 so NP
after the 1st game, it appears that Oka is much farther along in preparedness than WV

South Carolina* +3½ -110 vs Georgia x1
South Carolina/Georgia* Under 57 -120 x1
stats say Dawgs and Over....my feeling say opposite

Ohio State* -27 -130 vs San Diego State x1
San Diego State/Ohio State* Over 54 -110 x1
OSU jumped out to a big lead against Buffalo and then lost focus in the heat...dont think that happens this wk

good shit here...I like both the Thur and Fri games along with some others. Best of luck!

a few more before i have do do a little work

Utah State* -9 -120 vs Air Force x1
Utah State/Air Force* Under 62 -140 x2
I played UTSt on the open @ 7 but will list it @ present line. I never thought it would move this much this fast. AF's option is always tricky to play but new HC Well was former OC and has his stuff together so I would still play this up to 9...and I dont see this hi total at all. If this goes to ten I will try a middle

I like this one
Tulane* -6 -120 vs South Alabama x4
South Alabama/Tulane* Over 49 -130 x half
i played @ -3 on the open but like it to 9

I;m on a few opposite, but we are on a lot of the same that I see Blood.

Hope you have another great week my friend.:cheers:

Thanks guys, I appreciate any comments, for or against the plays and if u see something I need to double down on lets hear it. If I.m on something that needs discussing, I will find time to discuss.

as sure as the sun is rising, blood. keep it up, sir. with you on a couple, let's get sum.
Thanks Elbutre, Glad we agree on a couple GL

Like Ky. a little myself, good luck hound
Mars, I dont like it much over 20 but either Whitlow or dropback passer Smith should be able to light scoreboard vs. still shaky RedHawk “D,” which yielded a whopping 591 yds. in its 52-14 mashing at Marshall. GL Mars

You sir are a machine!
LOL, just following ur lead old friend :) :)

Damn good start.. Good luck going forward
Thanks ...sure hope we all have a Big yr GLTU

I;m on a few opposite, but we are on a lot of the same that I see Blood.

Hope you have another great week my friend.:cheers:

CG, when u have time talk to me about out disagreements....maybe I am missing something GL

Oregon* -21 -130 vs Virginia x4
Oregon/Virginia* Under 61 -110 x1
I dont see Vir being able to keep up in the scoring department in this game to come anywhere close to covering the # with Watford going 18 of 32 for only 114 yards in last week’s wet, hard-fought, 19-16 home upset of offensively-limited BYU. Ducks have a Big edge in QB and we all know they love to score.I think this is something like a 44-14 game

I am trying my best to find a winner in every game but this one damn tuff.
Duke* -6 -110 vs Memphis x half
Duke/Memphis* Over 50 -110 x1
a 6-7 pt game of closer imo. I like Cudcliffe and I like Duke and they have the advantage @ QB but I think Memphis will be a bit better this yr so just a small play

Navy* +14 -120 vs Indiana U x2
Navy/Indiana U* Under 68 -120 x Half
OK guys, this is a homer play, I am xNavy, I like the well disciplined Navy option and I doubt very much if Indiana has had much time to prepare for the option and they gave up 35 pt to a IndSt team so I think Navy will score...but I will admit Indiana has the hi power O.
I'm playing the Under small but this could easily fly over the #

Nebraska* -28 -110 vs Southern Mississippi
Southern Mississippi/Nebraska* Over 59 -110 leans only No Play on either, right on my #s

Navy* +14 -120 vs Indiana U x2
Navy/Indiana U* Under 68 -120 x Half
OK guys, this is a homer play, I am xNavy, I like the well disciplined Navy option and I doubt very much if Indiana has had much time to prepare for the option and they gave up 35 pt to a IndSt team so I think Navy will score...but I will admit Indiana has the hi power O.
I'm playing the Under small but this could easily fly over the #

Nebraska* -28 -110 vs Southern Mississippi
Southern Mississippi/Nebraska* Over 59 -110 leans only No Play on either, right on my #s

I had leaned Navy, although unsure if I will play it. I have heard that Indiana was working a little option defense in fall camp, but they worked it alot more in 2012. DC said they did not devote as much time to it this year.

IU has the advantage of game under their belt, but Navy has advantage of not having to shown anything new they've been working on that IU won't be ready for.

Navy is going to have to shrink the game and limit IU possessions, playing keep away. That and IU DTs big question right now and that is where FB and midline option will can exploit them.

Anchors Aweigh!

Texas U* -7 -120 vs BYU x4
Texas U/BYU* Under 55½ -110 x2
I played this one on the open -3 -140 but it has moved to 7 so I'll list it @ -7. I dont like it above 7 even with Texas up tempo O, BYU still has the better D and will keep the score down

UAB* +35 -120 vs LSU x4
UAB/LSU* Over 61 -120 x4
i
f I had any balls I would load up on UAB. I really believe this is a 49-21 game. UAB doesnt have a D but they will put pts on the board against LSU

Last edited:
I had leaned Navy, although unsure if I will play it. I have heard that Indiana was working a little option defense in fall camp, but they worked it alot more in 2012. DC said they did not devote as much time to it this year.

IU has the advantage of game under their belt, but Navy has advantage of not having to shown anything new they've been working on that IU won't be ready for.

Navy is going to have to shrink the game and limit IU possessions, playing keep away. That and IU DTs big question right now and that is where FB and midline option will can exploit them.

Anchors Aweigh!

Very good input!! Thanks sk

hugh, rider, Thanks and GL fellas

rider, that has been said many times but at least I try and give a little bit of reasoning :)

and GL to U Fondy, where ever u are

Like Tulane myself...no opinion on the total

I lean a few of those games you got as well

LSU is 9-9 ATS in totals above 30 in recent history....I have a hard time with that game

GL blood, love your threads

Toledo* +17½ -120 vs Missouri x1
Toledo/Missouri* Under 66 -110 x half
Rockets noncompetitive at Florida but I was impressed with Fla. Lets see what Mizzou can do with the them. as u can see, I only believe it one unit worth :)

I lost on each of these team last wk, now, I have to make a decision, which is worse??
Colorado State* +10 -110 vs Tulsa x1
Colorado State/Tulsa* Over 52 -130 x2
I was hi on ColSt before game ones loss...I still like them to cover if not win this outright and I look for more than 55 pts

I admire guys who play a lot of unders. I don't have the stomach for it unless I tease them. I will be teasing some of yours for sure. Keep up the great work!

Like Tulane myself...no opinion on the total

I lean a few of those games you got as well

LSU is 9-9 ATS in totals above 30 in recent history....I have a hard time with that game

GL blood, love your threads

Thanks and Good to see we agree on Tulane but I do think its a close game and goes late into the 4th as Tulanes wins by 7

As far as LSU, I dont feel thay have the D of old and if Tigers can hang 37 pts on always tough Tcu "D",
should have field day here. Blazers regroup off blowing 31-17 lead in 4th, & losing in OT to Troy I really they put multiple TD on the board
GL Twinkie

I admire guys who play a lot of unders. I don't have the stomach for it unless I tease them. I will be teasing some of yours for sure. Keep up the great work!

Cruse, I agree it is more difficult for the avg player to go under in a game...especially if ur going to watch it.,It take more work to find the Unders also. Thanks and GL Cruse

You're right! I can't watch any game I have the under. You do the work, that's for sure. I know there are unders to be had.

bloodhound..in spite of what you say Week 1 was excellent work. I hope you hit your goal number this week as I'm lean your way on most of your plays so far. One small thing, Wake-BC is in Chestnut Hill instead of Winston-Salem. BOL otherwise

bloodhound..in spite of what you say Week 1 was excellent work. I hope you hit your goal number this week as I'm lean your way on most of your plays so far. One small thing, Wake-BC is in Chestnut Hill instead of Winston-Salem. BOL otherwise

Thanks jimmy, my bad, appreciate the feedback GL this wk and on the season

I still dont know what to think about ArizSt being this large of a favorite so I put it a parlay to get the juice right

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD]4 Team Parlay 100wins180
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 8:30pm NFL Football 452 Denver Broncos -325* <small>vs</small> Baltimore Ravens [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 7:30pm College Football 301 Florida Atlantic/East Carolina Over 44 -500* [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 10:00pm College Football 382 Arizona State -27 -550* <small>vs</small> CS Sacramento [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 7:10pm MLB Baseball 952 Cincinnati Reds +1½ -225* <small>vs</small> St. Louis Cardinals [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

added another 2U to Florida Atlantic/East Carolina* Over 54 -110 x4 for a total of 4
the more I look at it the more it looks like a 60 or more pts game

The thing that strikes me about this game is the Ariz St is -37X and the total is 49. The closest I have ever seen the two numbers. I don't know how to take advantage of it though.

A mathematician friend and I spent several weeks going through databases and using advanced math to see if the closeness of the two numbers could be exploited in some way, but found only a slight advantage if you take the favorite and over when the disparity is this narrow. Not enough to ensure a profit.

Also noticed the heat index with be 101 at kickoff, 110 on the field. No advantage for either team there since Sacramento is as hot as Arizona most of the summer anyway.

The thing that strikes me about this game is the Ariz St is -37X and the total is 49. The closest I have ever seen the two numbers. I don't know how to take advantage of it though.

A mathematician friend and I spent several weeks going through databases and using advanced math to see if the closeness of the two numbers could be exploited in some way, but found only a slight advantage if you take the favorite and over when the disparity is this narrow. Not enough to ensure a profit.

Also noticed the heat index with be 101 at kickoff, 110 on the field. No advantage for either team there since Sacramento is as hot as Arizona most of the summer anyway.

Thank U very much for that feedback. Tahoe, I will have to admit that I have never looked at that angle.Very interesting.While I dont have time to look that deep this wk, hopefully I will have more time next wk to devote to capping.

I would appreciate u updating us more of these type of angles

Thanks and GL TL

Back