CollegeFootBall Wk Four

I'll lock in early with all hedging done by Sunday morning. So far it looks like Vikings and Carolina are my best plays. The Dolphins and the Bears are looming as plays as well. How about you?

I'll lock in early with all hedging done by Sunday morning. So far it looks like Vikings and Carolina are my best plays. The Dolphins and the Bears are looming as plays as well. How about you?
like Minni to win the game but not willing to lay 7. Dont forget that Josh Gordon is back this wk
Like Carolina at home as a pk. Lean Miami also and the Steelers are just plum terrible GL

I loaded up on Seattle @ 17 and played Det/Wash Over 48 so far

Bloody, I'm a little concerned with Stanford's offense. I'm leaning pretty hard on ASU +7. Other than that, I don't see anything I like today. GL!

Bloody, I'm a little concerned with Stanford's offense. I'm leaning pretty hard on ASU +7. Other than that, I don't see anything I like today. GL!

i am wrong way to many times Wise but i put this play in last nite gl

Stanford* -5 -118 vs Arizona State x4

I might tease Stanford down to a PK then. I can't bet against them when I'm there. Takes too much fun out of the whole experience.

finally found time to add up the damages from wk 4 and it aint pretty. Having to lay that much coin to come out barely enough to take the wife out for a nice meal

Total for wk 4 All plays = +1.38

I gave back a lot of coin in a drunken state on mind Sat nite.....I promise myself that will not happen this wk
:wacky:

GLTA

blood my man never forget anytime your in the plus after sunday your a winner bol my brother

Back