CollegeFootBall Wk Four

Louisville game will be ugly. I think they win by 50+.

I really like Fl. Atl +5

Hawaii seems to be getting too many points even though I dislike having my coin on Norm Chow.
i think Tennessee is getting too many.
SDST and Auburn are getting too many.

Last edited:
Thanks hugh, Have a great wk

Wise, I dont doubt all u said comes to fruition. I have the Ville in several parlays bought down. I will be on Louisville big for the 1st half when I can get it. Glad we agree in FAU, a hidden gem. I looked at Hawaii but just can bring my self to make the play. I may change my mind but I just have a mental block here. But Nevada QBs are hurt and they are down to third-string soph Stewart as starter Fajardo and backup Combs are out with knee injuries. Tenn may be getting to many but Fla will be pissed after last wk and their D will stop Tenn cold.The Tennessee offense is inexperienced, Worley at QB and a group of WRs made up of youngsters want have a chance against the Gators. The Vols have leaned heavily on the running game, with Lane & Neal combining for 455 YR & 7 TDs.Dont let Tennessee’s stats fool u as 8 rush TDs and 555 of the team’s ground yards came against Austin Peay and Western Kentucky. I dont see Tennessee’s defense changing over nite especially on the road facing a team that’s outplayed and out recruited it for many a yr. I know this is a big SEC game and naything can happen but I bought Fla to 14 and played it medium
Florida* -14 -140 vs Tennessee U x4
Agree that SDST and Auburn are getting too many but lets keep that a secret and get as many as we can at game time :)
GL Wise

Good stuff Bloody! Thanks and GL! Btw, don't let a little cold spell keep posting baseball totals if you have anything. :grin:

Clemson* -13 -130 vs NC State x5
I think this Clemson line is way off. The lines makers must have been thinking only about Clemson 37-13 loss at N.C. State in 2011 and the injuries that they have. The days of ''Clemsoning'' defined 'as the act of losing to an opponent you have no business losing to' is over and this is a much different and better team than 2011.the Tigers 2011 roster was exceedingly young. 42 of the 85 scholarship players were freshmen, and 29 played—the most of any FBS team in 2011.This is a far more experienced, more prepared team. Clemson wide receiver Peake 2nd lead rec, has been lost for the season after tearing a knee ligament at practice this week. And then there is Boyd who looked awfully good against a then # 5 Georgia, accounting for five touchdowns (three passing, two rushing) while throwing for 270 yards and rushing for 42 more in the No. 8 Tigers’ 38-35 victory. Boyd had a field day with N.C. State's secondary last season, and the Wolfpack's back line is younger and more inexperienced than last year. Clemson has yet to get its downfield passing game working this season, but should have no problem Sat.
I like Clemson by 21 minimum

the thursday night home dog comes into play here also but i still think clemsn is on another stratosphere than NC State

the thursday night home dog comes into play here also but i still think clemson is on another stratosphere than NC State

Thanks for the input. Yeah, for those that like trends, reverese trends and such, NCSt is the perfect play for them tonite. NC State has won 13 of the last 15 home games and they have won 3 of the last 4 games coming off a bye week. NC State has won 4 of the last 5 games coming off a game where they committed four or more turnovers and they have won 14 of the last 20 games coming off a win by three points or less in their last game.Clemson won eight of last nine games with NC State, but covered only two of last seven and got upset 37-13 (-7.5) in last visit here, though its previous three visits here were wins by 20-22-21 points. Visiting team is 7-1 vs spread in last eight series games. Tigers covered last four games as a road favorite; Wolfpack is 3-0-1 in last four games as home dog and is 10-3-1 since '08 when getting points at home- this is first year for new coach Doeren. Clemson allowed 522 yards to veteran Georgia offense in 38-35 opening win; State survived I-AA Richmond 23-21 in last minute and routed a graduation-ravaged La Tech team in its only I-A game. Situationally, the Tigers crushed State on a wild game 62-48 and home revenge will inspire the Wolfpack tonight for a big effort and they have gone 9-0 ATS when seeking revenge against a conference foe and the Pack has also gone a nice 21-5 SU in home openers. I hope all are playing the WolfPack and drive the line down more so I can add to my Clemson play :) :)

GL tradejoe...U R on the winning team

Wise, I put a half on
Kansas City Chiefs* +3½ -115 vs Philadelphia Eagles
and
Kansas City Chiefs/Philadelphia Eagles* Under 52 -130

1st vodka and 7 in my mitts bloody. I have nothing in my system so the 1st sip has kicked in! Wat u drinking tonight my friend?

Clemson didn't want to cover tonight... Had em -12.5 and thought I'd be OK but they went for that 2 point convert?

Clemson burned me too (again) BH. Been happening to me all season. Just can't catch a break. This time I get burned by a 23-play drive in which NC State successfully converts four 4th downs. UNREAL!!!

Last edited:
Florida Atlantic* +4 -110 vs Middle Tennessee x half

Arkansas* +3 -140 vs Rutgers x1

aha!! a couple of doggies for the old bull.
win em both, mr hound :announce:

Cash, Thanks and GLTU buddy

MrBull, everyonce in awhile I find a doggie worth playing GL

adding a small parlay for tonite, already on Fresno and the Over
Fresno State* -185/Boise State/Fresno State* Over 61 -275 50/55

I'm going the same way you are on a couple of these, Blood.

These are all one-unit plays this week except Stanford, which is four-unit. Last week I had Colorado and Georgia Tech at 5 unit plays, and Ole Miss and UCLA at four unit, but these don't rate that high.

Hated to see that Colorado game get cancelled. We won't see many setups as good as that one was for Colorado.

Stanford -5x (This line keeps dropping so you might get a better number tomorrow.)
Marshall +10
Rice +3
Mich St +6
Kan State +6
Utah State +7

Good luck, Blood, post any thoughts you have on the above or any last minute picks you find that interest you

I'm going the same way you are on a couple of these, Blood.

These are all one-unit plays this week except Stanford, which is four-unit. Last week I had Colorado and Georgia Tech at 5 unit plays, and Ole Miss and UCLA at four unit, but these don't rate that high.

Hated to see that Colorado game get cancelled. We won't see many setups as good as that one was for Colorado.

Stanford -5x (This line keeps dropping so you might get a better number tomorrow.)
Marshall +10
Rice +3
Mich St +6
Kan State +6
Utah State +7

Good luck, Blood, post any thoughts you have on the above or any last minute picks you find that interest you

Tahoe, I like /or on all except MichSt....I know its a popular play but I play ND on the open(which cost me a pt.) but still like their O to score in their passing game against States D on the rd.I know ND D is not as stiff as last yr but then again its a lot better than what State has seen so far imo. In the first two games, States D scored four of the team’s six touchdowns. When I broke this game down, Rushing was even but ND has a big passing advantage.About the only advantage position I can give State is at linebacker and that isnt enough for me to come close to playing MichSt...and I am certainly Not a ND fan :) I think its at least a 9 pt win for ND something like 27 to 17

I have held off of Stanford cause I knew peps would be on ArizSt. I will hit it @ game time but I think highly experienced Cardinal defense will be well-prepared to face the ASU no-huddle option as Stanford’s defense does a better job getting into opposing backfields than ASU’s first two opponents. Stanford OL will also dominate. And on top of all of this, I wonder how focused States team will be after last weeks debacle?? I like Standford x4 to win something like 31-20

Good to see we agree on
Marshall +10
Rice +3
Kan State +6
Utah State +7

I will try and post last min pks after seeong weather tomorrow but this site gets busy and I have trouble getting in with my slow ass internet.

GL Tahoe Thanks for bouncing plays off of me.

added TTs for tonites game, 1st half and game
Fresno State Over 36 -110* x1

Boise State Over 32 -110* x1

Boise State* Over 16 -115 vs Fresno State for x1

Fresno State* Over 18½ -115 vs Boise State for x1
and
Boise State/Fresno State* Over 34 -125 for 1st Half x1

GLTA

ADDED
Boise State/Fresno State* Over 14 -125 for 1st Quarter x1

Boise State/Fresno State* Over 19 -110 for 2nd Quarter x half

no 1st quarter side as its possible that Fresno comes out a bit tight but by 2nd qrt things should be fine
Fresno State* -½ -110 vs Boise State for 2nd Quarter x1

Blood BOL this week, like a lot on your card. Do you have any thoughts on Tenn/Fla total? I think Fla is going to shut them down and have a strong lean to the under.

Blood BOL this week, like a lot on your card. Do you have any thoughts on Tenn/Fla total? I think Fla is going to shut them down and have a strong lean to the under.

Thanks Tim
I agree that Fla D will shut Tenn down but they may slip 10 in(at the most) I made thetotal at 45 and thats where it stands now although it opened @ 48 and I missed it. I want play the 45 as I think Fla may get some defensive TDs and get 35 pts
I think the side @ -16 is the better play now but nothing to load up on

GL this wk my friend

Saturday
Georgia* -31 -120 vs North Texas x2

Louisville* -41 -110 vs Florida International x1

Wake Forest* -3 -1x10 vs Army x1

Pittsburgh U* -3 -140 vs Duke x1

Michigan* -17 -140 vs Connecticut x2

Ball State* -9 -130 vs Eastern Michigan x5

Penn State* -17 -130 vs Kent State x4

Marshall* +14 -150 vs Virginia Tech x1

Georgia Tech* -3 -160 vs North Carolina x4

Maryland* -3 -150 vs West Virginia x1

BYU* -6 -130 vs Utah x4

Utah State* +7 -120 vs USC x5

Utah State* +210 vs USC 100/210

Texas A&M* -27 -130 vs SMU x4

Rice* +4 -120 vs Houston U x2

Notre Dame* -6 -130 vs Michigan State x4

Arkansas State* -6 -110 vs Memphis x4

Alabama* -38 -110 vs Colorado State x4

missed some really good lines...just cant get them in fast enough

where do you bet? Always like your style....I don't often buy points, but love this. :shake:

Thanks Tim
I agree that Fla D will shut Tenn down but they may slip 10 in(at the most) I made thetotal at 45 and thats where it stands now although it opened @ 48 and I missed it. I want play the 45 as I think Fla may get some defensive TDs and get 35 pts
I think the side @ -16 is the better play now but nothing to load up on

GL this wk my friend
Thanks for your thoughts, may even consider Tenn TT under as a better play and I agree on the side.

yep....had full game over...fresno full....both tt full game overs pending......

little gun shy sec half today after the clemonsing yesterday.....book had 36.5.....gonna root for u...lol

gl blood

yep....had full game over...fresno full....both tt full game overs pending......

little gun shy sec half today after the clemonsing yesterday.....book had 36.5.....gonna root for u...lol

gl blood

i bought that to a better key #, may not need it but my Bourbon goes down eaiser :) :)

and yes, Clemson didnt co-operate did they...this Frisco team has the stuff to do this though and this is not the Boise of the yrs past
GL #2

GL hugh :shake:

Back