CollegeFootBall Wk Five

Arizona State -5 -110 x4 ... wow, I am really surprised with this movement now @ 3.5. Hell, drive it down fellows and I will double down. With Daddy Kiffin back in the NFL where he belongs I guess I am just biased against his son that cant coach a lick imo. and a asshole to boot.I like ArizonaSt by ten in something like a 31-21 game. I'll give SoCal the rushing and defensive advantage here but that all I will give them.The Sun Devil offense is much further advanced than that of the Trojans with ASU’s penetrating-style defense will contain Trojan WR Lee and RB Madden. Arizona State was the one team USC beat during their late-season collapse a year ago. They held the Sun Devils to 250 yards of offense and scored the game’s final 24 points in a 38-17 victory. Want happen this wk!! The Trojans barely survived at home against Utah State last week, managing less than 300 yards of offense for the second time this season. The Sun Devils have played back-to-back ranked opponents, beating Wisconsin at home and losing at Stanford last week. They managed a total of just 166 rushing yards in those games. I can only hope that the SunDevils can help drive a stake in Kiffins heart....Am I biased, Yeah, just a little damn bit. Lean Under 49 here but havent played it yet

MRBull and readers...U notice all of these lines moving against me??

I get my wish!!

Now, go sell used cars Kiffin :faceslap:

finally found time to update wk five and the season record

Thurs results 18-7-0 +7.71
Friday results 19-3-0 +23.55
Satturday results 16-11-1 +18.05
Total Wk Five 53-21-1 +49.31
Parlays went 9-2 +32.38
YTD 149.60 U

Last edited:
Back