CollegeFootBall Wk Five

a few thoughts on Fridays games
Middle Tennessee quarterback Kilgore will try to put the ball in the air twenty something times per game and let their running backs carry much of the offensive load tonite IF MTS plays at their game, it tends to works.But if BYU stops the rushing attack,and BYU’s defense has stuffed many anopposing rushing attack, then Kilgore must throw the ball more often and that means trouble for this is a kid who was 1-4 TD-INT in two recent games vs. Memphis and NC. Playing against BYU’s defense is a big step up from those two team. On offense, BYU might miss the presence of injured RB Williams. QB Hill has four of the team’s sixrushing TDs and he has thrown for only 5.0 YPA. .MTSU’s defense has yielded 441 ypg each of the last 2 seasons and hasn’t improved @ 93rd at 434 ypg. When breaking this game down by positions, BYU is better at everyone. But @ +24.5 I just had to take a shot on this dog hoping they can play 'keep away' ball and slow this this game down for a cover and a Under. BYU win 35-10 but I cover both plays

Utah State is 13-2 ATS since the beginning of last season and the Aggies come into this with a top 15 ranked D, a carry-over from last season’s high defensive ranking.And who wants to step in front of that? Well,there are quite a few peps on this pass-heavy San Jose State offense who is missing its star wide receiver Grigsby, whose defense allowed Minnesota’s zone read rushers to stay on the field for 41:02 last week.And now they get a good D with UT. And the u know Chuckie Keeton loves seeing that Minnesota’s freshman QB ran for 151 yards against San Jose last Saturday. I like UTAH STATE and think they win something like 35-21 and covers both the side and Under

GLTA

and a few thoughts on Saturday plays

Pittsburgh -6 -120 x2 ...I capped this a nine to ten pt game and played it on the open and line has moved against me as pep seam to think Vir O can score on a good Pitt D(assuming they play the entire game :) ) I give Pit a medium advantage in rushing and passing and a decent home field adv. I'm adding the Over play here as I think this score is close to 35 to 24
Virginia/Pittsburgh U* Over 49 -140 x1

Connecticut -2 -130 x2 ... I am really by my self on this one as peps are in love with Buffalo and their D and it has now gone to a pk. The Huskies “D” with 3 sacks, 2 ints and displayed an increased aggressiveness vs. Wolverines last wk and I think we see a strong performance from UConn’s jr. QB Whitmer, who hit 15 of 22 for 227 in LY’s 24-17 win vs. UB. I like this game Under also as I see some thing like a 27-20 win for Uconn
Connecticut/Buffalo* Under 49 -130 x1

mr hound - I thank you for last night's Iowa St pick. I would not have played the game if I hadn't seen your post.
tho you had the wrong side in the Techs game, I think you came out ahead on parlays ??

when I see you on dogs like Iowa and Cal, I have to sit up and take notice. By now I'm quite familiar with how you bet, so when I see a +, I pay attention. Conversely, being mainly a dog player (in FBS anyway) if a favorite is not on your list of plays, I will mostly go the dog or pass the game. If a fav isn't good enough for you, that's good enough for me. Finally, tho I obviously I do go against you a lot, ALMOST never will I take the fav when you are on the dog.
Appreciate your showing me the way in the Iowa-Minny game. I didn't know which way to go, and I like to cover almost 100% of the games in the "Unwieldy 14" conference.
GL

Duke -10 -110 x1... this line has moved to 13 and I only capped it @ 14 because u cant trust either of the these D's. I want chase any additional at this just because most think this is more like a 20 pt game. Way to many turnover by both of these teams and anything can happen here. I may be wrong but I dont feel that this is a game to load up on...even as bad as Troys D appears to be. I will take a chance on this Over but I can come close to naming this score
Troy/Duke* Over 68 -130 x1

BallSt -2 -130 x2... and still another line that has moved against me from the open, now -1.5. I really like BallSt here and may add another couple here if i goes to want. I have never been one to let a revervse line movement scare me off of a game once I have capped it assume no injuries. Toledo’s slim covers at Florida and Missouri were probably gained via vanilla offense by the home teams, and their win/cover against Central Michigan no biggie in my way of thinking.Owens returned to have a nice game against CMU, but Ball State will move the ball and score points and force oft-injured Owens to keep pace. Wenning @ 340, 325, 334, 317 PYs and will have another good day against Toledo. BSU “D” ranks 104th and that has to concern me a bit I give Toledo the rushing edge here but I like BallSt passing attack to offset that advantage.
I think this total is around 69 and a score of maybe 38-31 so will make a small play on the Over
Toledo/Ball State* Over 66 -120 x1

mr hound - I thank you for last night's Iowa St pick. I would not have played the game if I hadn't seen your post.
tho you had the wrong side in the Techs game, I think you came out ahead on parlays ??

when I see you on dogs like Iowa and Cal, I have to sit up and take notice. By now I'm quite familiar with how you bet, so when I see a +, I pay attention. Conversely, being mainly a dog player (in FBS anyway) if a favorite is not on your list of plays, I will mostly go the dog or pass the game. If a fav isn't good enough for you, that's good enough for me. Finally, tho I obviously I do go against you a lot, ALMOST never will I take the fav when you are on the dog.
Appreciate your showing me the way in the Iowa-Minny game. I didn't know which way to go, and I like to cover almost 100% of the games in the "Unwieldy 14" conference.
GL

several things here
#1...I had a good Thur nite but the least u could have done for an old friend is give him a bit of Warning that he is messing up.
#2 when and If u see the ole hound on a dog there has to be a good reason cause there is a perceived reason the lines men make favorites facorite :)
#3 I also like to ''cover almost 100% of the games'' so gime the hound all the help u can MR Bull

BOL on all ur plays ...even when u disagree and keep it a secret LOL :)

btw MrBull
I love ur signature
The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor on the business known as gambling.

I try to improve my performance every time I read this :thinking:

Western Michigan -2 -120 x2... already been ask about this one and replied to Mars.I think Fleck & his QB VanTubbergen will be able to pass against Kent’s 116th-ranked pass "D" (0 ints. TY). VanTubbergen will be able to drop back and pick Kents D apart (kinda) now that they are back to MAC competition and facing a weak Kent D.I think rushing game is bout even but give WMU a big passing advantage I still like it even as the line continues to move against me.I dont think Archer will be anywhere near a 100% back from his injury. This total of 49 is right on my # so will leave it alone but lean under.

Illinois -24 -110 x4... I played this small @ open but added three and now seeing it @ 25. I will put this in some parlays bought to 20. Illini QB Scheelhaase @ 296 ypg passing,7 TDP owns a huge edge over Miami’s Boucher 40%, and RedHawks are just1-7 last 8 as a road dog. Rested Illinois has rung up 87 total points vs. Cincy and S. Illinois, while Miami was outscored 93-21 in its two road games.Illini are +36 pts ATS so far. 615-327 yd deficit vs Wash, but a 522-456 yd edge vs Cincy. Scheelhaase won't be contained by hapless 'Hawks who are #122 in total "D". A 764-185 RY deficit, & have a 93-21 pt deficit away so far.UI can likely name the score here off a bye but Nebraska on deck. Total now @ 50 and my # is 49 so no total for me.

Arizona State -5 -110 x4 ... wow, I am really surprised with this movement now @ 3.5. Hell, drive it down fellows and I will double down. With Daddy Kiffin back in the NFL where he belongs I guess I am just biased against his son that cant coach a lick imo. and a asshole to boot.I like ArizonaSt by ten in something like a 31-21 game. I'll give SoCal the rushing and defensive advantage here but that all I will give them.The Sun Devil offense is much further advanced than that of the Trojans with ASU’s penetrating-style defense will contain Trojan WR Lee and RB Madden. Arizona State was the one team USC beat during their late-season collapse a year ago. They held the Sun Devils to 250 yards of offense and scored the game’s final 24 points in a 38-17 victory. Want happen this wk!! The Trojans barely survived at home against Utah State last week, managing less than 300 yards of offense for the second time this season. The Sun Devils have played back-to-back ranked opponents, beating Wisconsin at home and losing at Stanford last week. They managed a total of just 166 rushing yards in those games. I can only hope that the SunDevils can help drive a stake in Kiffins heart....Am I biased, Yeah, just a little damn bit. Lean Under 49 here but havent played it yet

MRBull and readers...U notice all of these lines moving against me??

Fri nite

Utah State* -3 -115 vs San Jose State for 1st Quarter x1
Utah State* -3½ -105 vs San Jose State for 2nd Quarter x1
Utah State* -6 -115 vs San Jose State for 1st Half x2
Utah State* -3½ +100 vs San Jose State for 3rd Quarter x1
Utah State/San Jose State* Under 31½ -125 for 1st Half x1

1st half parlay 100/240

1. Utah State* -6 -115 vs San Jose State for 1st Half
  2. Utah State/San Jose State* Under 31½ -125 for 1st Half

Middle Tennessee State* +14½ -130 vs BYU for 1st Half x half
Middle Tennessee State/BYU* Under 31½ -110 for 1st Half x1

a few thoughts on Fridays games
Middle Tennessee quarterback Kilgore will try to put the ball in the air twenty something times per game and let their running backs carry much of the offensive load tonite IF MTS plays at their game, it tends to works.But if BYU stops the rushing attack,and BYU’s defense has stuffed many anopposing rushing attack, then Kilgore must throw the ball more often and that means trouble for this is a kid who was 1-4 TD-INT in two recent games vs. Memphis and NC. Playing against BYU’s defense is a big step up from those two team. On offense, BYU might miss the presence of injured RB Williams. QB Hill has four of the team’s sixrushing TDs and he has thrown for only 5.0 YPA. .MTSU’s defense has yielded 441 ypg each of the last 2 seasons and hasn’t improved @ 93rd at 434 ypg. When breaking this game down by positions, BYU is better at everyone. But @ +24.5 I just had to take a shot on this dog hoping they can play 'keep away' ball and slow this this game down for a cover and a Under. BYU win 35-10 but I cover both plays

Utah State is 13-2 ATS since the beginning of last season and the Aggies come into this with a top 15 ranked D, a carry-over from last season’s high defensive ranking.And who wants to step in front of that? Well,there are quite a few peps on this pass-heavy San Jose State offense who is missing its star wide receiver Grigsby, whose defense allowed Minnesota’s zone read rushers to stay on the field for 41:02 last week.And now they get a good D with UT. And the u know Chuckie Keeton loves seeing that Minnesota’s freshman QB ran for 151 yards against San Jose last Saturday. I like UTAH STATE and think they win something like 35-21 and covers both the side and Under

GLTA

On MTSU. No idea on the other.

I think rating Memphis higher on D might be in order after the Ark St game. The Memphis D is actually appears pretty good and I had thought that FAU D was good (maybe they still are, but last week makes you think). So anyway, I think the defenses that MT has faced is better than just the names Memphis and FAU would imply and that might get good tests for what they will face here.

a few more thoughts
South Carolina -7 -130 x4...I had to pay for this 7 on the open, now the man will pay u to take the 7...take it.Central Florida’s QB Bortles has been looking good but u can bet ur ass that ''The Ol Ball Coach'' will have a game plan for him as SouthCarolina’s D is a bit more dynamic than Penn State was and will make the necessary adjustments and hold CenFla to two TDs. USC Shaw ranks 15th in the land and is completing 65% percent of his passes and has thrown six touchdowns without an interception.I see this game at 35-14

Stanford -8 -110 x4 ...one of the few game that moved in my favor this wk. OK, so Stanford doesnt have the best O in the world but they have enough to beat a Washington State’s current #1 defensive ranking because that a joke, given that they’ve faced Auburn’s JC transfer QB in his first collegiate start, as well as USC’s big stiff quarterback in a Lane Kiffin joke of an offence, and Idaho.

a few more thoughts
South Carolina -7 -130 x4...I had to pay for this 7 on the open, now the man will pay u to take the 7...take it.Central Florida’s QB Bortles has been looking good but u can bet ur ass that ''The Ol Ball Coach'' will have a game plan for him as SouthCarolina’s D is a bit more dynamic than Penn State was and will make the necessary adjustments and hold CenFla to two TDs. USC Shaw ranks 15th in the land and is completing 65% percent of his passes and has thrown six touchdowns without an interception.I see this game at 35-14

Stanford -8 -110 x4 ...one of the few game that moved in my favor this wk. OK, so Stanford doesnt have the best O in the world but they have enough to beat a Washington State’s current #1 defensive ranking because that a joke, given that they’ve faced Auburn’s JC transfer QB in his first collegiate start, as well as USC’s big stiff quarterback in a Lane Kiffin joke of an offence, and Idaho.

Coach..Utah State* -6 -115 vs San Jose State for 1st Half x2 is my favorite in game play and
Utah State* -9 -120 vs San Jose State x2 for the game the same

Wise, I hope all of them are winners

CG, lets gettem pardner

s-k glad we agree on MidTennSt

GL guys, HAve a Big nite

This weeks picks.
(Last week 4-2
Season record 16-5
Multi-unit bets 6-0)

Just scrolled through your picks, Blood, and looks like you’re passing on most of the games I’m on. We’re going opposite on S Caro/UCF. Taking more favorites than I have all year. Az State is a 5-unit play, LSU and Bama 2-unit plays, all others one unit. They kept betting that Ariz State line down for me, now I see it is starting back up.

LSU +3x
UCF +7
Wisc +7
Ariz St -3x
Florida -12
La Monroe -12x
Bama -14

Let me know if you have any opinions on these picks and what you are thinking about other Saturday games.

Good luck.

This weeks picks.
(Last week 4-2
Season record 16-5
Multi-unit bets 6-0)

Just scrolled through your picks, Blood, and looks like you’re passing on most of the games I’m on. We’re going opposite on S Caro/UCF. Taking more favorites than I have all year. Az State is a 5-unit play, LSU and Bama 2-unit plays, all others one unit. They kept betting that Ariz State line down for me, now I see it is starting back up.

LSU +3x
UCF +7
Wisc +7
Ariz St -3x
Florida -12
La Monroe -12x
Bama -14

Let me know if you have any opinions on these picks and what you are thinking about other Saturday games.

Good luck.

was wondering where u were this wk Tahoe.
I am on Bama, just bought it down to a more reasonable # and put it a couple of parlays. If it drops to 13 I will play the side but not interested @ 14 although I will not be surprised to see Bama blow out a very young OleMiss team and can see an Over the 55#
We disagree only on LSU and CenFla.
U read my thoughts on USC over CenFla.
I was waiting till gametime to play Georgia hoping peps would be on LSU and give me a better line....although I dont think I will need it. I can see why some cappers are on LSU as they hitting some home runs on offence But the 27, 17, 13 and 21 points allowed so far by the Tigers is noticeably more than the 14, 3, 14 and 10 they allowed in the first four games of last season.In other words,I think Georgia’s offense is productive and balanced enough led by a senior Murray to win this game by one TD
I am still working on other Sat games that are not posted in the front of this thread and will post early morning but with no writeups
GL Tahoe

Utah State* -7 +140 vs San Jose State for 2nd Half x1

Utah State* -2½ -110 vs San Jose State for 3rd Quarter x1

We matched up again. I didn't get a chance to post but had Utah St 2nd half as well. I like that QB bloody. He sees the field well. Steps into his throws and has decent accuracy. This is a pretty good team too. We'll talk tomorrow!

btw MrBull
I love ur signature
The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor on the business known as gambling.

I try to improve my performance every time I read this :thinking:

I like it too, my friend. I can't take credit for originating, however. It came from the last page of a Sports Illustrated several months back.

Bloody, I have Miami Fl 1st half and game. Any thoughts there?

Wise, I try and stay away from Miami but I just took a look at this game and Miami has the advantage at every position except maybe the kicking game. While and interstate game and strange things happen, I see no way that SoFla can stay with Miami as they fight for Fla recruits. Maybe a 37-17 game at the least Thanks for calling my attention to this game and GL Wise
Miami Florida* -17 -110 vs South Florida x2
Miami Florida* -9½ -115 vs South Florida for 1st Half x2

mr hound if you please

how do i get SC -3 and Fla -6 in a parlay. Lowest numbers I can get on 5Dimes are 5 1/2 and 11 1/2.
thank you and GL

mr hound if you please

how do i get SC -3 and Fla -6 in a parlay. Lowest numbers I can get on 5Dimes are 5 1/2 and 11 1/2.
thank you and GL

keep put it in until they give up and give u what u want...there must be some heavy action on these games and there compurters are changing the line as u make the play

I play it

1. 9/28/2013 12:00 PM College Football 173 South Carolina* -3 -195 vs Central Florida
  2. 9/28/2013 7:00 PM College Football 175 Florida* -6 -240 vs Kentucky
Risking 200 To Win 229

I think it's a winner bloody. I know things usually even out a little but I've been on a tear lately. I'm seeing things real good right now. Money management has been a big part of keeping things on an even keel. I'll keep you posted if I see anything else today. GL and thanks for always having an incredible thread.

I think it's a winner bloody. I know things usually even out a little but I've been on a tear lately. I'm seeing things real good right now. Money management has been a big part of keeping things on an even keel. I'll keep you posted if I see anything else today. GL and thanks for always having an incredible thread.

sounds good Wise :shake:

Blood hope you have a great day. I am looking forward to the Bama game tonight. GL

Blood hope you have a great day. I am looking forward to the Bama game tonight. GL
Tim, this should be an exciting game with OleMiss running an offensive play every 21 sec and Saben trying to defend it. I just turned in a big parlay on Bama and the Over GL today my friend

9/28/2013 6:30 PM College Football 145 Mississippi/Alabama* Over 47 -275 9/28/2013 6:30 PM College Football 146 Alabama* -6 -395 vs Mississippi Risking 500 To Win 354

Academy parlay

1. 9/28/2013 4:00 PM College Football 152 Louisiana Tech* -150 vs Army
  2. 9/28/2013 2:00 PM College Football 181 Navy* -170 vs Western Kentucky
  3. 9/28/2013 8:00 PM College Football 188 Nevada* -7 -240 vs Air Force
Risking 100 To Win 275

Love that academy parlay, sir hound

still couldn't do it on 5D, so I teased Fla at -5 with Elon +19 1/2

Thanks and GL

Wise, I try and stay away from Miami but I just took a look at this game and Miami has the advantage at every position except maybe the kicking game. While and interstate game and strange things happen, I see no way that SoFla can stay with Miami as they fight for Fla recruits. Maybe a 37-17 game at the least Thanks for calling my attention to this game and GL Wise
Miami Florida* -17 -110 vs South Florida x2
Miami Florida* -9½ -115 vs South Florida for 1st Half x2

A nice easy Miami 1st half winner bloody! It's only 10:15am here in No Cal but I might have to pour me a cockytail.

Arizona State -5 -110 x4 ... wow, I am really surprised with this movement now @ 3.5. Hell, drive it down fellows and I will double down. With Daddy Kiffin back in the NFL where he belongs I guess I am just biased against his son that cant coach a lick imo. and a asshole to boot.I like ArizonaSt by ten in something like a 31-21 game. I'll give SoCal the rushing and defensive advantage here but that all I will give them.The Sun Devil offense is much further advanced than that of the Trojans with ASU’s penetrating-style defense will contain Trojan WR Lee and RB Madden. Arizona State was the one team USC beat during their late-season collapse a year ago. They held the Sun Devils to 250 yards of offense and scored the game’s final 24 points in a 38-17 victory. Want happen this wk!! The Trojans barely survived at home against Utah State last week, managing less than 300 yards of offense for the second time this season. The Sun Devils have played back-to-back ranked opponents, beating Wisconsin at home and losing at Stanford last week. They managed a total of just 166 rushing yards in those games. I can only hope that the SunDevils can help drive a stake in Kiffins heart....Am I biased, Yeah, just a little damn bit. Lean Under 49 here but havent played it yet

MRBull and readers...U notice all of these lines moving against me??

I get my wish!!

Now, go sell used cars Kiffin :faceslap:

Back