• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

CollegeFootball GameWk 1

blood my brother whats happening I hope everything is good with your health. your 1 of the 1 threads I go to when on CTG your stats and picks are 2 to none keep that money train rolling bol my brother:shake:

blood 9-3 unreal great job blood did you take a look at the cfl game that line was ottawa+6. it went down to +4.5 mont QB is so bad its unreal do you have a bet that you like in that game or you don't like anybody ty

Whenever you get a chance, take a look at the Troy-UAB game. I have a strong lean to under 65. GL today
Wise, I am way behind posting and I apologize. Last nite USC loss really took the wind out of my sails and cost me 48U overall(posted and non posted).I have already played TroySt +3 x1 and Under and Under 65 x2 ...UAB lost their qb and RB and Troy lost their QB. I like the more experience coach and I dont think they get anywhere near 65 pts...go for it

Good luck there, mr hound.
And I hope whatever health issues there are subside. :cheers3:

I'm feeling very lonesome out there by myself on Colorado.

Good luck there, mr hound.
And I hope whatever health issues there are subside. :cheers3:

I'm feeling very lonesome out there by myself on Colorado.

Thanks Bull

I like McElwain, x Bama assistant, that like smash mouth ball and he has ColSt turned around

GL my friend

Saturday
early games
8:30 AM College Football 155 Penn State* +115 vs Central Florida x1
12:00 PM College Football 163 Troy* +125 vs UAB x1
12:00 PM College Football 163 Troy/UAB* Under 65 -120 x2
12:00 PM College Football 157 Ohio State* -14 -130 vs Navy x2
12:00 PM College Football 159 UCLA* -17 -150 vs Virginia x2
Michigan -34 in a teaser..i made it an easy 31
12:30 PM College Football 167 Georgia Southern* +21 -110 vs NC State x1
12:30 PM College Football 167 Georgia Southern/NC State* Under 57 -110 x2
12:00 PM College Football 187 Western Michigan*+10½ vs Purdue x1
12:00 PM College Football 332 Indiana* -27 -110 vs Indiana State x2
12:00 PM College Football 334 Iowa* -16 -120 vs Northern Iowa x2
12:30 PM College Football 338 Georgia Tech* -30 -110 vs Wofford x1
12:00 PM College Football 324 Iowa State* -3 -120 vs North Dakota State x1

God damn, I hope you have had time for a drink tonight....GL Blood.

just two :) , sure as hell cant watch that damn BG game, BG looks like a damn grade school team and their coach looks bumfuzzeled ...no athletes at all on that team note to my self, fade BG

Most plays made, just going back chking before I post hoping not to lose me or anyone else any coin

GO Braves

just two :) , sure as hell cant watch that damn BG game, BG looks like a damn grade school team and their coach looks bumfuzzeled ...no athletes at all on that team note to my self, fade BG

Most plays made, just going back chking before I post hoping not to lose me or anyone else any coin

GO Braves
WTF is going on with Burning Green tonight, they look like ass....I agree can't watch it anymore. Almost as bad as SC last night. Jesus I am not even to Saturday and I've got palpatations already....

Unreal the Mormons fuck around the whole 2nd half, the refs get involved and then they finally stop them and go right down the field and score. It's hard to fucking understand when a team has that much advantage over their opponent and plays like dog shit in 2nd half with stupid penalties, lack of composure etc. and then just turn it on again and put together a great drive. Yeah fuck I just reminded myself these are 18-22 year old kids.

Unreal the Mormons fuck around the whole 2nd half, the refs get involved and then they finally stop them and go right down the field and score. It's hard to fucking understand when a team has that much advantage over their opponent and plays like dog shit in 2nd half with stupid penalties, lack of composure etc. and then just turn it on again and put together a great drive. Yeah fuck I just reminded myself these are 18-22 year old kids.

thats it ...and I certainly understand ur frustrations but its the game we play... ubout ready for baskets at least we can capp those :)

just lost my frigging entire aftenoon post so fuck it for tonite...to muck alcohol and a pos computer with an operator thats not worth a shit but I am not playing Bama :)

Started off okay:
aTM +10x ( win )
Tulane +5x (lose, would bitch about the kicker missing FG from point blank range with 5 seconds left in regulation, but the better lesson is I was stupid to bet a third tier team)
Ole Miss -9x (win)
S Caro/aTm over 58 (win)

Three weekend picks (nothing big, just standard bet on all in week 1)
LSU -4x
Marshall/Mi Oh over 57x
OU/La Tech over 52

Watching the over in Cal/NW and Baylor/SMU. If I get a good number I'll take those, but doesn't look like I will. I have one bookie I bet with in Texas that may come through. Texas bettors believe games always go under early in the season so sometimes I get a good number from him just before kickoff.

Good luck to all.

I see that YesSir but I was interested in the thought process that pushed him that way. I already locked them in at -17 tho.
soory guys, been up since daylite making plays but with my slow internet connection and pos computer i havent been able to get in ctg site

I played Iowa -16 -120 x5 Iowa will have a good yr

GL guys and Thanks for all of the comments

adding some parlays/teasers

1. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 157 Ohio State* -550 vs Navy
  2. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 159 UCLA* -9 -450 vs Virginia
  3. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 162 Michigan* -19 -550 vs Appalachian State
  4. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 163 Troy/UAB* Under 71 -550
500/512

1. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 163 Troy* +7½ -495 vs UAB
  2. 8/30/2014 12:30 PM College Football 168 NC State* -13 -300 vs Georgia Southern
  3. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 187 Western Michigan* +14 -310 vs Purdue
  4. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 324 Iowa State* -1 -260 vs North Dakota State
  5. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 332 Indiana* -27 -260 vs Indiana State
  6. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 334 Iowa* -13 -190 vs Northern Iowa
200/1041

[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 157 Ohio State* -550 vs Navy
  2. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 159 UCLA* -7 -700 vs Virginia
  3. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 332 Indiana* -23 -550 vs Indiana State
  4. 8/30/2014 12:00 PM College Football 334 Iowa* -7 -600 vs Northern Iowa
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]dime/870
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Thanks fellas
I may as well quit trying to post doing peak hours as my slow to sometimes non existent internet will not allow me to get out of these mountains where I choose to live. It cost my record not being able to post as I made a decent comeback on the late games but for the record, posted plays went
Thur -16.52
Fri +8.25
Sat -6.55
down -14.82 posted

SunDay Nite Football
I am going against the trend and playing the Tenn Vols which is a team that I have never liked but always respected
206 Tennessee U* -3 -132 vs Utah State x1
205 Utah State/Tennessee U* Under 52 -120 x1
Ok, I hear u saying, But what about Chuckie Keeton, OK what about him. Keeton is back for his senior season but most of the roster for the Aggies has turned over. Utah State is 15-4 ATS the past five seasons as a road underdog,They have had their way with the sec going 4-1 ats,13-3 in last non-conf games and certainly not a program to underestimate with a great recent track record.Aggies return just three starters on offense from a year ago, and particularly important for this game is the fact that they will have four new offensive linemen on the field. That's a tall order for any time, but especially in a season-opening contest on the road against a SEC opponent.But still most of the stats pt towards USU. There is more experience on the Aggies starting D but with home field advantage I look for the Volunteers to cover this relatively small #. they feature 28 underclassmen on their season-opening depth chart but they are very talented kids.Its really amazing how prepared the kids of today are coming into college football. Tenn are 15-1 against Mountain West Conference And keep in mind that Tennessee is the only team in FBS football that doesn't return a starter on either line... WOW, how can anyone be on the Tenn side :) just a feeling i guess as I expect a good close game with Tenn on top by 4

I like the under as well, there's an 80% chance of rain which usually helps... BOL

:cheers3:

thanks wise, i wanted more on each but i have resigned myself to a ''losing wk one'' so I will just sit back and enjoy the games

gl WISE

Great thoughts on Tenny game. At the moment, I am also a Butch Jones believer. I just don't see Tenny coming out unprepared. Home field would seem very important in this game. Gl blood.

Mr. Hound, what a diff. in a players coach in Butch Jones. Also looks like Worley will be a serviceable qb this year.Looks like a team that bar injurys could have a 7-5 season.btw have a great season and thx. for ur capping input. MAKE COINS!!

Alex, CC Thanks guys

2-2 last nite -0.20

209 Miami Florida*-4 -122 vs Louisville x1
209 Miami Florida/Louisville* Under 55 -120 x2

Miami is one of my least fav teams in college ball but I broke down and made a play on them today. They were on the verge of having a breakthrough season last year before injuries took the wind out of their sail late in the year.Louisville is trying to take guys groomed for ground-and-pound and turn them into a run-and-gun team. Both teams will going with new qb's to start the season. Miami announced Sunday that they have suspended their projected starter for the game and will be going with true freshman Brad Kaaya. Cards Gardner has the pressure of replacing the do-everything Bridgewater and trying to learn new coach Petrino's very complicated offense.Miami is returning eight starters to the defensive side of the ball, and will put pressure on Louisville's new quarterback
GLTA

Alex, CC Thanks guys

2-2 last nite -0.20

209 Miami Florida*-4 -122 vs Louisville x1
209 Miami Florida/Louisville* Under 55 -120 x2

Miami is one of my least fav teams in college ball but I broke down and made a play on them today. They were on the verge of having a breakthrough season last year before injuries took the wind out of their sail late in the year.Louisville is trying to take guys groomed for ground-and-pound and turn them into a run-and-gun team. Both teams will going with new qb's to start the season. Miami announced Sunday that they have suspended their projected starter for the game and will be going with true freshman Brad Kaaya. Cards Gardner has the pressure of replacing the do-everything Bridgewater and trying to learn new coach Petrino's very complicated offense.Miami is returning eight starters to the defensive side of the ball, and will put pressure on Louisville's new quarterback
GLTA

GL Hound. As a canes fan I hope you are right.

just a heads up though, the suspension of Olsen for the Canes did not affect who the QB is. He finished third in the QB battle behind the Sr. Transfer Heaps and the true freshman that won the Job, Brad Kaaya.

GL Hound. As a canes fan I hope you are right.

just a heads up though, the suspension of Olsen for the Canes did not affect who the QB is. He finished third in the QB battle behind the Sr. Transfer Heaps and the true freshman that won the Job, Brad Kaaya.

Thanks @1...I knew Kaaya beat out Heap but thought he was 2nd in line as a true freshman. He must be decent if he beatout Heaps. Do I read between the lines that ur not to sure of ur team tonite. What is the status of Jenkins, I have conflicting reports on him. Did u like the Under?

Wise, I played every Under buying a run on each.

GL guys

I have not had much confidence in my canes in a few years so my opinion may not be the best. I know this, the canes have more talent then Louisville, and have lots of weapons on offense if Kaaya can distribute the ball effectively. Defensively they have been awful the last couple years. The secondary should be much better but it all comes down to putting pressure on the QB with the front four and I have no confidence on that one.

Bridgewater is gone for UL and moronic Stephen Morris is gone for Miami, plus Duke Johnson is playing, so anyone who thinks lasts years game is a good read is mistaken. The game could go either way to me, but I do expect the winner to need mid-20s at minimum.

Considering the Canes are on the road with a true freshman QB, coming off a year with a terrible defense, having a 50/50 shot at winning gives me a good feeling as a fan. If this games was in November I think the Canes would be the favorite.

If you are referring to Rayshawn Jenkins, the Canes safety, he is out for the year. Honestly though he is not that great. I was hoping one of the younger guys would have taken the job anyway which is what it looked like was happening when he went down.

thanks #1, Appreciate all of the info I'm staying with my initial thoughts on Miami Go Canes Thanks Sharky, U to buddy How about those Dolphins looked good in preseason and only a small dog to Pats

Back