****College Football In-Game Thread****

God these espn jerks say so much dumb shit. Who thot Florida‘s season was dead when Feleipe Franks went down lmao. As if anything depended on that trash?
Now showing Trask play vs a lot of soft UK coverage but just show the blitz ofc. Dumb narrative. Thats all media is — simplified distorted dumb narratives

Jesus. Did Florida‘s o-line suddenly grow or is Virginia‘s d-line this soft? Seeing Pitts repeatedly block well on the edge makes me think the latter

Last edited:
Dylan Moses just announced he’s coming back for Alabama. Can’t be overstated how big this is for the defense next year. Hope he’s not the last one to announce he’s coming back
I literally was looking at a mock draft, finished it and saw his announcement.

That is terrific.

It’s the correct decision and hope for the best for the young man. His stats getting watered down for one week in early November with a sprained pinky toe wouldn’t upset me too much though. Kid is a game changer. And yet another Louisiana stud that we let get away to play for a better prepared PROGRAM to usher him into the NFL. We lose a ton from within our borders each and every year but he’s up there in the top 3-5 that still stings to this day.

I still think Tua is coming back.
I said it the minute he got hurt.

Anything been announced?

If he did and won the Heisman he’s after, the meltdown on this board would be epic. Hell I might wear a Bama shirt and hat the day of the award. LMAO. Ok maybe not but I would root like hell for him except he would almost have to beat us in Baton Rouge next year which while extremely likely I can’t get behind. But if we manage 15-0 everything is on the table at this point. SEC SEC SEC

I still think Tua is coming back.
I said it the minute he got hurt.

Anything been announced?

There’s a lot of stuff out there, and nobody knows for sure including Tua, but the feeling is it could go either way right now, with a slight lean toward him staying. I’d still be shocked if he did. But if he does, I’d expect most of the draft eligible players that can, to return, except Jeudy and Lewis

Back