****College Football In-Game Thread****

If you all thought that LSU fans were nuts...wait till the next 8 months of Ohio ST fans complaining about a rare game where they maybe didn't get the benefit of the whistle. It is already starting to stir up on SM...

Kinda like the targeting call, the no catch was the correct call but wasn’t “right” if that makes sense

If you all thought that LSU fans were nuts...wait till the next 8 months of Ohio ST fans complaining about a rare game where they maybe didn't get the benefit of the whistle. It is already starting to stir up on SM...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, not at all. In fact, I bang on the officials more than anyone. The fact is they made the call, not me (which is what you said).

But you said it wasn't a catch because the officials said it wasn't a catch. Therefore you are agreeing with the officials here. Which is funny as fuck because you always talk about how officiating sucks. You use what you can to suit your point.

So glad they let you back here.

But you said it wasn't a catch because the officials said it wasn't a catch. Therefore you are agreeing with the officials here. Which is funny as fuck because you always talk about how officiating sucks. You use what you can to suit your point.

So glad they let you back here.

No, I said it wasn’t a catch because the officials did IN RESPONSE to you saying it wasn’t a catch because I said it wasn’t. Anyone can go back and see for themselves.

I’m sorry you’re having a bad night. Hope it gets better.

A crossing route or three would be an amazing way to catch the defense off guard.
As would an occasional Clemson penalty.
This is tough to watch.

No, I said it wasn’t a catch because the officials did IN RESPONSE to you saying it wasn’t a catch because I said it wasn’t. Anyone can go back and see for themselves.

I’m sorry you’re having a bad night. Hope it gets better.

I'm having a great night and I'm just saying how happy I am they let you back. You are the same person you were.

Here is the NCAA Rule.....three steps will ball secured sure seems like it would fall within the definition of a catch.....he was trying to avoid the defender

To catch a ball means that a player: 1. Secures firm control with the hand(s) or arm(s) of a live ball in flight before the ball touches the ground, and 2. Touches the ground in bounds with any part of his body, and then 3. Maintains control of the ball long enough to enable him to perform an act common to the game, i.e., long enough to pitch or hand the ball, advance it, avoid or ward off an opponent, etc., and 4. Satisfies paragraphs b, c, and d below. b.

Back