****College Football In-Game Thread****

They would have "done better", not won. The Pac 12 is terrible in the Holiday Bowl
They are, generally matched with bigger, better teams from the Midwest.

It works out well because a lot of those big ten teams play a bunch of slobber knocker games then face a softer defense and get to show out on offense a bit,.

It's not a written rule. It's just my opinion as a lawyer. You catch the ball in the end zone, you don't need to move the ball. It's already where it needs to be.

We don't do mauls-in-goal any more.
Hey, I agree...

As someone that has gotten screwed the other way many times I disagree ;)

Well, they were down 11 when he got hurt.

They were not winning this game.

Actually only down 4 and they had just recovered onside kick... all the "mo" was on their side.

We will never know, Slovis injury took all the energy away from the whole team.

Actually only down 4 and they had just recovered onside kick... all the "mo" was on their side.

We will never know, Slovis injury took all the energy away from the whole team.
Well, yes and no.

Yes, he got hurt after the sack there. He wasn't moving them on that drive -- he played that play only.

Fink was responsible for 1 play, a sack.

Iowa took control the next drive.

Basically the first full drive w/o Slovis they were down 11. The USC defense hadn't forced a punt yet.

nice to see espn has hired taylor mcgregor and is putting her on some games...it's a waste having her restricted to just rockies duties.

I had no idea

I did look her up on facebook a couple years ago and the takeaway was that her pug looked exactly like one of mine

Bones drinking white claws...

Carolina Blue drinking mimosas, pina coladas and 'dirty shirley' temples earlier...

My gosh...

Back