****College Football In-Game Thread****

No punts, no fumbles, no interceptions, no missed FG's...

No points in first quarter in Cheeze It Bowl.

The longest drive ever for Clemson was 10:02. It was their last possession of last season. Took it from their own one to Alabama's five and let the clock run out.
ANd that included a 38-yard run and a timeout to let the starters take a bow.

The longest drive ever for Clemson was 10:02. It was their last possession of last season. Took it from their own one to Alabama's five and let the clock run out.
I remember all too well...(was it a TT 2nd half maybe?)

Not unexpected...

I mean, AF runs 82% of time and wazzou d sucks

Now, AF should start to get chunks in 2nd half...get some more scoring.
Ya I knew they ran the triple option but just didn’t expect it to go for such long (time) drives. Left too much time on the clock here

Ya I knew they ran the triple option but just didn’t expect it to go for such long (time) drives. Left too much time on the clock here
As I said elsewhere before this game....I liked AF to score most poss but didn't think they would have enough to get to 36.5

I wasn't going under, but I'll wait for a number to go over on

fwiw, I have live under(game) I'll look to middle in 2h

Every year I have to beat it into my head to stay away from the Pac 12 (10) in the Holiday Bowl. They are terrifically bad in this bowl.

SC would have done better had their QB not gotten hurt though

Every year I have to beat it into my head to stay away from the Pac 12 (10) in the Holiday Bowl. They are terrifically bad in this bowl.

SC would have done better had their QB not gotten hurt though
Well, they were down 11 when he got hurt.

They were not winning this game.

As I said elsewhere before this game....I liked AF to score most poss but didn't think they would have enough to get to 36.5

I wasn't going under, but I'll wait for a number to go over on

fwiw, I have live under(game) I'll look to middle in 2h
So much for that.

Wazzou turnover killed some great value.

Back