• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Actually all my friends and family are tOSU fans, so pictured them all with very confused looks on their faces for the first time in a while. OSU fans are spoiled.

I believe winning one's conference championship should be a pre-req for playoff entry

fun fact that nick wouldn't want me to tell you but too bad: those B1G commercials with the cute music and camaraderie and shit, they'd make him tear up sometimes

true story

But I’d bet a Franklin to a Frankfurter that he would have come on here and said it was you that was the one who would be the softie. :p

But I’d bet a Franklin to a Frankfurter that he would have come on here and said it was you that was the one who would be the softie. :p

of course, it was like every day was opposite day for him

Lol, that’s not how that works. Unless your freezer is colder than any others out there that is.

you missed a whole thing about how cavs doesn't know liquor doesn't freeze

all right the brandy went in the freezer, but it's a 1.75 (like we have any small bottles around here) so I don't think it's going to get very cold very fast

Let’s really play this out....

5 Utah gets beat
6 Okie needs OT to win vs a 3rd stringer QB
7 Has the 3rd string QB loss to Okie
8 Wisky kicks the shit out of #1

Who gets the 4th spot?

of course, it was like every day was opposite day for him

you missed a whole thing about how cavs doesn't know liquor doesn't freeze

Lol, that makes more sense. I was wondering what was going on. You never know, some people may have freezers cold enough to freeze it, because it is possible but the temp needs to be much lower than normal freezers.

Let’s really play this out....

5 Utah gets beat
6 Okie needs OT to win vs a 3rd stringer QB
7 Has the 3rd string QB loss to Okie
8 Wisky kicks the shit out of #1

Who gets the 4th spot?

Let's just have LSU play Clemson and let the other teams go to random bowls

Being a national champion is about being elite. I see two elite teams right now.

Back