• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Now I want a brandy old fashioned wisky style, but there's no ice because turning on the ice machine was always Nick's job :(
Let me be the first to add that it is top-fucking-notch for you to be in-gaming with the rest of us degenerates tonight, @shakerpenguin

Now you know Nick would make some shit up about “having you” go to the kitchen “to get back to work” or something totally along those lines.

Don’t you dare not get that ice for that Brandy. :)

Let me be the first to add that it is top-fucking-notch for you to be in-gaming with the rest of us degenerates tonight, @shakerpenguin

Now you know Nick would make some shit up about “having you” go to the kitchen “to get back to work” or something totally along those lines.

Don’t you dare not get that ice for that Brandy. :)

I am still watching sports, because I do like them too, to an extent. But I am seriously lacking someone smarter about them to explain what's going on sometimes. so, here I am I guess?

and how do I have a drink without ICE ugh the ice machine is probably all moldy not having been used in weeks.

I am still watching sports, because I do like them too, to an extent. But I am seriously lacking someone smarter about them to explain what's going on sometimes. so, here I am I guess?

and how do I have a drink without ICE ugh the ice machine is probably all moldy not having been used in weeks.

Put the liquor in the freezer for 2nd H shots later - no ice needed then

eh, now they'll have to win the game to cover the 2nd H. I hate rooting for teams like Ohio State to win

Put the liquor in the freezer for 2nd H shots later - no ice needed then

And set an alarm so you don't forget the liquor there. I started doing that after I found out a coca cola can exploded and made a huge mess in the freezer lol (i don't drink liquor)

Do you know anything about sandwiches?

I don't usually pay attention to commentators. Just a few stand out to me. You gotta try to just remember essential things.

maybe I should've taken UVA 2nd H instead of 1st H. I hate when I lose a 1st H and then get too scared to play the 2nd H when the line is even better, but I too scared. So hopefully Clemson blows them out now

Win or lose tonight, doesn't matter for Ohio st. This is lsu or clemsons title belt. Burrow is on another level.

What has Clemson done? In like a year lol. They could be great. They obviously have some hugely talented players. But who knows.

Back