• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

because if their OL gets destroyed Shea is going to look like early season Shea not current Shea
For all the skill talent both ways ..this is a TRUE trenches game. Last year it looked like Michigan had the advantage both ways and it was completely opposite. This will be the biggest part of The Game

You guys are reading into too much....Michigan WILL be THE most motivated team on the field tomorrow and WILL play their best game of their lives. It's over. Blue has all the intangibles on their side in this one....home game, massive revenge factor, bitter rival....geez what more you want?

You guys are reading into too much....Michigan WILL be THE most motivated team on the field tomorrow and WILL play their best game of their lives. It's over. Blue has all the intangibles on their side in this one....home game, massive revenge factor, bitter rival....geez what more you want?

Haven't they had all those motivating factors before and lost?

BAR, can you look at that game without your heart in it?

I can say emphatically that UF curb stomps us tomorrow and be fine with it.
Well, I can look at it easy enough and say this line very well may be short. Michigan is a very good team... Ohio State is the best team. I'll have more thoughts late night tonight.

Trevor Madich (spelling) I think it was did a good job showing some Mac Jones plays vs Ark and WCar and how that same play would cost them vs Auburn

Well, I can look at it easy enough and say this line very well may be short. Michigan is a very good team... Ohio State is the best team. I'll have more thoughts late night tonight.
Thanks. I took the -8.5 early. See the line hovering. May double dip, or look at alt line for value

I do appreciate Duke losing the other night....it was a "hold my beer" type of moment after my Cats lost to Evansville.

Back