****College Football In-Game Thread****

Playing at FSU now. Heard they were offering $10 tickets. Moved time up. Weather that was coming for Jacksonville isn't hitting as expected, they could've left it alone I think, but storms can be unpredictable.

Y'all shouldn't have fired my old friend. I know it's not your fault, but Mike's a good coach.

I was super excited when we got him from SJSU but didn't do as well as we hoped. The year we did really well we had a solid D. We needed to keep Mike and Jim.

Nevada got 10 pts I think off of Purdue mishandling punts. Nevada has downed punts inside the 5 a couple times (QB quick kicks nobody back for Purdue). Entering the 4th I think Purdue had over 300 yard edge.

Still cannot believe they didn't rule that a Purdue pick in EZ......have no idea what they saw or didn't see

Still cannot believe they didn't rule that a Purdue pick in EZ......have no idea what they saw or didn't see

Maybe he was bobbling it? Or they just wanted to stay with ruling on field if unsure? Replay is such a crap shoot anyway...it's supposed to be what is right, get the call right and it is really just somebody's opinion. How many times can't the announcers or so-called studio experts disagree. I don't know.

Luton has had atleast 4 passes knocked down or tipped tonight. Ore St 0-2 on 2pt conversion now.

Worst thing I think I have seen tonight is Oregon State's attempt with a short yardage QB package. Colletto doesn't have what it takes for that.

Wake forest read option on short yardage was fun to watch too
Watching VK turn a list of picks green after sweeping the board on opening night...

JK..not playing or just being greedy and keeping them to yourself? Miss your thread, man. Always my first one to open, because of the abundant information. Hope all is well.

Watching VK turn a list of picks green after sweeping the board on opening night...

JK..not playing or just being greedy and keeping them to yourself? Miss your thread, man. Always my first one to open, because of the abundant information. Hope all is well.

Second this!!

WTF happened in Reno? It was 24-7 and I stayed on the CSU/CU game dozing off and on and just saw this score now. Guess I'll have to read this thread now.

Back