****College Football In-Game Thread****

All too familiar with the hook. I will learn to buy it one day. Can’t count the times I have been bitten. Oh well, on to the next one

Sanders is impressive. Don't care if he is playing Oregon State. Great touch, strong arm, nice mobility. And he's playing his first game of his career.

Their punter is very excitable too...you know, because he caused Moore to mishandle the punt and the other one bounce off the Boiler helmet

Disappointed with Oregon State on balance in the 1st H. Hopefully a TD here can put some wind in their sails into the locker room.

i'm actually surprised pokes run so much. and beavs. feels lucky to have so many points scored. I think Sanders running so much beavs going to be scoring much less this year. not super high on okie state offense if they play a competent run defense

Not sure why you want to do that unless you are figuring your D isn't going to stop them (probably) and need to try and get it under 2 scores now?

I guess Oregon State scoring on 3 of their 1st H possessions is good...fact couldn't get Pokies off the field even once is discouraging.

What was that playcalling for Pack....unless I am mistaken, the wind was hard into them with 41 seconds to go in 3Q...run the ball and let the quarter expire....you now have 2 downs with the wind

I was really thinking we could win this game and still had us winning just 4 games this year. Need to reassess.
Y'all shouldn't have fired my old friend. I know it's not your fault, but Mike's a good coach.

Back