• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

And this is a school that tolerated Les running the wishbone for a decade his price tag can’t be high enough

Kid is the college Sean McVay. If they’re smart they pay him Venables money. What QB WOULDNT want to playin that offense?

Wonder if he likes the college game or wants back in the nfl? His agent better get a second phone

Wonder if he likes the college game or wants back in the nfl? His agent better get a second phone
It’s a great question. He’s a Sean Payton coaching tree product too, fuck the Bengals coach met McVay at a party and got a head coaching job.

Thesefootball teams are desperate for great minds. And the kid is 29. JFC. I didn’t even pull my head out of my ass until mid-30s

If it was due yesterday then it's overdue. I know what you mean though, as I always hear dudes say a team is "due" for a win. Props for recognizing my little spin on things.

Vols were pretty desperate for some momentum. That block XP is only a point but good for momentum. Step it up boys

Kid is the college Sean McVay. If they’re smart they pay him Venables money. What QB WOULDNT want to playin that offense?

I wouldn’t be against the Jets hiring him to replace Gase. Doubt Joe Douglas even knows who he is but it’s a bold move worth making.

I just started watching this UT-UK game. I want to take something in the 2nd H

Oklahoma dance team girls have way too much clothes on. What's up with that?

Brady has been great, make sure I say that

GPS, y’all got a squad over there bro. That team is still crazy dumb dangerous

Alotttttttta this is Burrow. Lest we not forget.
Almost certain the majority of it is and can almost say I’ll definitely be on our RSW under next year before even seeing what it is, but seasons like this don’t come around often so I’m going to enjoy it.

Brady won’t be a HC in the immediate future unless it’s at some sort of extreme lower level, this is his first year above a GA type position. But they’ll definitely have to figure out how to keep him from other OC offers.

Would he really leave that soon? Sure cash in, I would.

Alotttttttta this is Burrow. Lest we not forget.

Agree on Burrow, but he was there last year too, and Brady will get the lions share of credit. And he had a terrific scheme today too. Burrow made the easy throws when they were there, and he made 5-6 “wow” plays. Deserved win. If we had a recovered that onsides and gone on to win, I’m not sure LSU would ever recover

Almost certain the majority of it is and can almost say I’ll definitely be on our RSW under next year before even seeing what it is, but seasons like this don’t come around often so I’m going to enjoy it.

Brady won’t be a HC in the immediate future unless it’s at some sort of extreme lower level, this is his first year above a GA type position. But they’ll definitely have to figure out how to keep him from other OC offers.
Maybe, but the Clemson experience says that elevating a position coach to head coach can be spectacularly successful.

Facts brother.

I know the future at QB as do you. Burrow was heaven sent

Back