• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

I'll be the first to say it

Congrats to the 1st team to make the college football playoff!

Alabama!

Thst 1 loss sec team not in the conference title game is a lock

What an effort by Tua. Burrow was awesome as was the entire LSU team, but proud of Alabama. We aren’t good enough to win the playoffs I don’t think, but gutty effort
I still think you get in. Time will tell.
Need a lot to happen

I was really impressed with Minny today. They don’t have near the athletes to compete with Ohio st though
You're correct. tOSU is a different class. I think we can move the ball in the air on anybody with Bateman and Johnson and running game is decent, but all those top teams are stacked with better talent. Gophers are still pretty young - I think 80% of the kids are freshmen or sophomores.

You're correct. tOSU is a different class. I think we can move the ball in the air on anybody with Bateman and Johnson and running game is decent, but all those top teams are stacked with better talent. Gophers are still pretty young - I think 80% of the kids are freshmen or sophomores.

I’d give Minny a shot in any one game scenario though. They may get blown off the field by Ohio st, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they made it a game. I don’t think they can win 2-3 games like that though

Back