• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Clemson. I have them in a few ways. Several forum members like it and few others I've talked to privately. Now...other than 1 bet... Clemson has eaten me alive this year betting on them. They started getting going when I stopped.
i took them -17.5 1h earlier in the week also. debating laying the 34.5 as well but not sure...

I think this ties Saban's career record for halftime margin. Trailing by 20 points. Trailed by 20 in August 2008 versus Clemson, worst halftime margin Saban's ever seen I think.

Not Clemson, we smoked them. Probably Utah in sugar bowl, Manziel game or Oklahoma in sugar bowl after kick six game

Clemson. I have them in a few ways. Several forum members like it and few others I've talked to privately. Now...other than 1 bet... Clemson has eaten me alive this year betting on them. They started getting going when I stopped.
I got the 1H -18 on Wednesday.

Not Clemson, we smoked them. Probably Utah in sugar bowl, Manziel game or Oklahoma in sugar bowl after kick six game
Saban's biggest halftime deficit at Bama was vs. Clemson in the last game, 16-31. Trailed Oklahoma by 14 last time they met and trailed UGA by 13 in the champ game 2 years ago.

You mean the team with the backup SEC qb?
Yeah, the one that committed to a team with a pro-style offense that didn't fit him.

The backup who was 1-A with Trevor coming out of hs

The backup who will be in New York for Heisman

Yup... best defense in the country and one of the top 3 offenses.

That team.

Sark flat out embarrassed in that half. Also, maybe Saban needs to rethink the strategy of not spending extra time on the best teams we play. On the positive side, should set up well for Ole Miss + points next weekend

Yeah, the one that committed to a team with a pro-style offense that didn't fit him.

The backup who was 1-A with Trevor coming out of hs

The backup who will be in New York for Heisman

Yup... best defense in the country and one of the top 3 offenses.

That team.
So, if OSU makes the natty game you are gonna scream "B 1 G!"

Dear Nick,

Your defense is not good. This is nothing new this year, they give up points. Today, you are playing one of the 3 best offenses in the country. You are down by 20 points. You DO NOT punt near midfield on 4th and manageable.

Signed,

BAR

Dear Nick,

Your defense is not good. This is nothing new this year, they give up points. Today, you are playing one of the 3 best offenses in the country. You are down by 20 points. You DO NOT punt near midfield on 4th and manageable.

Signed,

BAR

Yeah, Nick is off today. Same with last year vs. Dabo. Tua isn’t healthy. We all know that. But punting there is mind blowing to me.

These teams just gonna punt at midfield all half

of course

You know they will punt out of this timeout.

Oh man, this sucks.

I get it, Bama has one drive all game...and that was a fumble but for selfish reasons..

Yeah, Nick is off today. Same with last year vs. Dabo. Tua isn’t healthy. We all know that. But punting there is mind blowing to me.
Should have played Mac. Decisive and confident inferior QB is better choice.

Took some off at under 69.5

3 TD's seems like the max for this game now. It's pretty much over.

I'll decide on the rest soon.

Back